I love NSRs

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

KevMc
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 22:30 - 18 Jun 2002    Post subject: I love NSRs Reply with quote

Hi all,

I went out for a blast tonight on myNSR125 ive been home about half an hour and i am still smiling.Ilove themthe sound of the NSR is one of the sweetest motorbike sound you will ever hear,rasping and rouring,even people walking on the side of the street smile when they hear it.And the engine purres like a kitten at low RPM.And they look amazing I cant think of a nicer looking bike around. Mine is Ferrari Red,but the sad thing is I have 2 sell it in two weeks which breaks my heart,but I was quoted 4500 notes third party 4 insurance which give me no option.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien

PostPosted: 22:32 - 18 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg where the hell you live?

KevMc
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 22:56 - 18 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

ireland
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 22:59 - 18 Jun 2002    Post subject: 1 Reply with quote

KevMc wrote:
ireland

explains all

air
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 02:51 - 19 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mines a black ferrari replica Smile
That being its black, the same colour as a black ferrari would be Smile

And my insurance is a princely 1300 cos i'm older than you......
sammarc This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Keen
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:11 - 19 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah its maybe not the best bike sound ever, but I agree all 2 stroke's sound really good. I've got a main road just outside my house and even with the double-glazing you can really hear it when a 2 stroke screams past! Twisted Evil

But as for best sounds you have to love the rumble that you get from ducati's, or the way the ground shakes when a harley comes past. My Dad's got a harley and its doesn't matter how hard you try when he starts it up you can't help cracking a massive cheeesy grin Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 10:57 - 19 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a 90 NSR and it really sounds different to the newer one's. Dunno why

zaknafien

PostPosted: 12:17 - 19 Jun 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i mean compare a nsr to a MV augusta? i know which 1 id have,

I'd have a modail or benelli tornado Razz
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 309 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1