 Sparks! Sir Tart-a-lot

Joined: 30 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:33 - 19 Mar 2007 Post subject: TZR 125 for spares - with pics - £160 |
 |
|
I have a TZR 125 R italian import model in pieces for spares... I doubt you'd get it up into a full bike but theres loads of spares here and its a pretty rare bike so spares are hard to come by. Ideal for a racer or someone who has a tzr in need of repair.. or of course you can clean the bits up and sell individually on ebay for loads more!!
I need the space back and I owe a mate £160 so Im happy to sell it all in one go without the effort of ebaying individual bits.
The boxes contain all sorts of stuff like clocks, lights, etc etc various parts.. there is an engine but its in pieces no idea what needs doing to it. Not pictured, but I also have an exhaust system and a tank included with it.
I think you could easily make the money back by splitting it all up and selling on ebay if you've got the time to do it.
I will deliver locally to portsmouth for some diesel money.. PM me if interested. ____________________ Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes |
|