 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:37 - 25 Mar 2007 Post subject: Brand new (or good as) Maakson 2 Piece Leathers ON EBAY!!! |
 |
|
EDIT:
EBAY
Still not stretched to fit, got them in the vain hope they'd fit my 6'4 15.5 stone body.
Not a chance.
Ebay auction was here
Ended up costing me 52 quid, which isn't an unreasonable amount to want to recoup? So anyone want a cheap set of leathers for 52 quid (if you pick up), or 52+however you want em sent let me know.
All zips intact and working, so trackday safe
PM for more info.
Im based in stevenage, just off A1M[/url] ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|