 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 00:52 - 28 Mar 2007 Post subject: CBR 600 1994 Front wheel w/ discs [FOR SALE] |
 |
|
As above, thought id give you guys first refusal.
Good clean wheel, straight, with both discs (both straight) with plenty of meat left in them (barely half a mm ridge).
Pics will be up soon. Slight surface rust from sitting but very very good quality.
Will come with a front macadam (not fitted) for free and to protect rims as i bought the wheel for its tyre.
Pm please.
Will go on ebay as soon as ive got the tyre off and a picture of it (next couple of days).
Pickup would be best, or YOU telling me how you want it posted (ie courier etc).
Im in stevenage, off the A1M, which is just off the M25. So very accessable and i can meet you at the motorway junction if you like.
Any offers considered, im not after much, just enough to pay for beers and petrol  ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|