 Catalyst World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Nov 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:44 - 13 May 2007 Post subject: Security Help Please |
 |
|
Hi, well i need a new chain and maybe a disc lock for my bike.
I have found the Xena XN15- https://www.sounddistribution.co.uk/products.asp?recid=1740
Would this fit my disc lock?
https://img394.imageshack.us/img394/7008/p51100134je6.jpg
Which is an alarm and disc lock which also notifys you if you have not removed the disc lock. I have seen security chains but they all seem to be from £80+ for a good quality chain.
Any reccomendations for cheaper chains that are good quality?
Thanks Jack ____________________ |--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50... --Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job!
Last edited by Catalyst on 21:57 - 13 May 2007; edited 1 time in total |
|
 Finglonga World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 21:38 - 13 May 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Wouldn't bother with a disc lock on a moped, they can be carried away. You need a good chain (spare no expense if you value your property) and a ground anchor.  ____________________ Andy Sez....
F.Y.Y.F.F. |
|
 slj23 Nitrous Nuisance

Joined: 10 Feb 2007 Karma :    
|
|
 KTM Gordo Brolly Dolly

Joined: 19 Sep 2006 Karma :   
|
|