Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

**BULLDOG BASH** ... & User group

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 11:17 - 31 Jul 2002    Post subject: **BULLDOG BASH** ... & User group Reply with quote

Korn has changed the RnB user group to one for the Bulldog Bash.... I've kicked everyone out then re-instated the peeps showing an interest.
(If I've missed you out, sorry... just apply again)

If you've missed all the other posts it's on on the 9th/10th of August (with a day either side) more details at : www.bulldogbash.com

Should be a good laff if it's anything like the Rock & Blues.

I might be able to get a few more people to go as well (financial circumstances depending)

There's nothing definate yet, but if you are interested could you express your interest in the user group.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 08:28 - 01 Aug 2002    Post subject: Re: **BULLDOG BASH** ... & User group Reply with quote

[bump]

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 14:25 - 02 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could anyone going please sign up for the BdB forum!

Not much time left ppl, and plenty to organise (the Hippies won't be going this time Sad)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

zaknafien

PostPosted: 14:26 - 02 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

need more people, so get them sick day excuses ready Razz

Stew
If it's good enough for top race teams...

PostPosted: 14:45 - 04 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah come on people get yourself to the Bulldog Bash.the more the merrier!!

zaknafien

PostPosted: 00:30 - 05 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so far for definate we got going so far....

Tin
G
Stew
Ann
Demon
Zak
Zim

sure noone else wants to come??

im bringing the absinthe and zimma's bringing "betty" his blow up doll fun for all!

M
Less Clutch Slip!

PostPosted: 14:09 - 10 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok just got an update from Stew on what the guys and gals are up to.

Stew informed me that the BDB is'nt as much fun as RNB Sad (but that was obvious me and scoob are'nt there Laughing ).

Zimma the stupid bugger has lost his key to his new Firestorm Sad and Dean was burgled last nite Evil or Very Mad . Stew did'nt tell me what was taken as I couldnt really hear him very well because of the drag racing going on in the background.

I'm sure we will get a full running commentory when they get back tomorrow. (If Zimma can get back Confused )

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 15:04 - 10 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't fancy Zim's chances of pushing 200kg for 150 miles Smile

What was burgled? A tent? How's the weather?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git

PostPosted: 15:30 - 10 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, maybe I was right not to bother trying to get time off to go to the BdB. I can't beleive someone actualy burgaled a tent, that would NEVER happen at the R&B!

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 16:31 - 10 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kornel wrote:
I don't fancy Zim's chances of pushing 200kg for 150 miles Smile

excersise would do him good Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M
Less Clutch Slip!

PostPosted: 18:26 - 10 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah it was Deans tent that was burgled......not sure what was taken

Stew said Zim did have a go on the drag stripe a couple of times though before he lost his key....although the losing the key thing is not surprising as he nearly lost his ZXR key at the RnB, but Viper took it off him to look after.

Poor Zimma it looks like an RAC van ride home Sad (that is if he has breakdown cover)

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 19:23 - 10 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoHippy is right, nobody would even dare to think of nicking anything at R&B, I wouldn't fancy my chances crossing the Outlaws!!

Zimma losing his key really doesn't surprise me, and it won't look too good will it an 18 year old begging everyone there to start a Firestorm... will look like he's nicking it...

/me thinks the reason zim has so many bikes is now not only because he has wrecked them all... but also that he loses the keys so can't sell them Laughing

Which one's Dave by the way??? Shame to hear about his stuff getting tea-leafed...Confused

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 16:34 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
....although the losing the key thing is not surprising as he nearly lost his ZXR key at the RnB, but Viper took it off him to look after.

ahhh shes just the box hill mum

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 18:10 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scoobysnacks wrote:
PsychoHippy is right, nobody would even dare to think of nicking anything at R&B, I wouldn't fancy my chances crossing the Outlaws!!

err...yeah, I suppose that the Hell's Angels are a bunch of pussies, aren't they? Confused
...it wasn't only "us" (Demonic69) that got burgled...apparently, they wandered into a few tents and said "oops, sorry, wrong tent...", and grabbed a bag as they left Evil or Very Mad
...thankfully, Dean managed to recover his cards etc. (not cash though, obviously Sad) today.

Quote:
and it won't look too good will it an 18 year old begging everyone there to start a Firestorm

Quote:
Poor Zimma it looks like an RAC van ride home

Quote:
I don't fancy Zim's chances of pushing 200kg for 150 miles

Well, Zim managed to hot wire his Storm (worryingly easily Confused), and got it started...but, after a "few" runs down the drag strip, he thought about the prospect of refuelling...hmm...Confused...he expects to ride most of the journey, and then hitch a lift on the back of a big flashing van Smile

G, on the other hand, had to get the RAC out from the front gate of the BDB, as he managed to f*ck up his clutch on the drag strip Twisted Evil

Quote:
Stew informed me that the BDB is'nt as much fun as RNB

Definately true...we certainly missed the more "mature" (Very Happy) members of the RnB crew to keep things tidy...but we had our own "Scooby" in the form of Zaknafien! Laughing...(pictures and stories to follow Smile)
...oh, and the fact that we had to wade through mud and $hit for the entire weekend wasn't very nice...

Anyhoo...I'm sure that the other peeps will add their little anecdotes when they return home...eventually...Rolling Eyes

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git

PostPosted: 18:36 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

tin wrote:

Definately true...we certainly missed the more "mature" (Very Happy) members of the RnB crew to keep things tidy

I hope you aren't refering to us as being the more "mature" members! Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 18:42 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: jesus... Reply with quote

christ, G managed to mash up another clutch.... the way hes going it might be worth carrying spares!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 18:59 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the way hes going it might be worth carrying spares!

heh...it's funny that you should mention that...Smile

Quote:
I hope you aren't refering to us as being the more "mature" members!

Rolling Eyes

Last edited by TiN on 19:11 - 11 Aug 2002; edited 1 time in total

zaknafien

PostPosted: 19:09 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

just doing my bit Razz

right time for the marvelous night shift with my sun burnt head Sad

zaknafien

PostPosted: 19:19 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

and at least i was overpowered rather than just blind drunk Razz

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 19:23 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Zak was definately a much more active participant at BDB...Smile

...and no-one really got very drunk Confused...we needed a Podge there...Very Happy

zaknafien

PostPosted: 19:25 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats because king of drink zim kept going to bed early (he's an honorary woman really Razz )

and the fact that me and dean couldnt find the tesco's to grab more booze Sad

did i mention dean managed to buy THE most expensive crate of beer in the world?? 36 QUID!!!!!!!

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 19:46 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOohhh NOOO!!! G - you saft beggar!!!! AND TO THINK YOU PERSUADED ME TO DO BURNOUTS TOO Sad heheheheheehheee

It was fun, but with the wweather being so horrid it was difficult to keep everywhere clean enough to be pleasent to sit around, and it wass cold and damp! Definately an *experience

It was worth going just for the drag racing. Very Happy

Stew
If it's good enough for top race teams...

PostPosted: 19:53 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Stew informed me that the BDB is'nt as much fun as RNB

Not entirely true as I had a fantastic weekend, perhaps not quite as funny as RnB, but definitley more fun!! (the drag strip rocked, but stupid me didnt make enough use of it Confused )

The fact that it rained so much didnt really help the weekend either.
Still a fantastic weekend and thanks all you guys that came along and made it a laugh and a giggle!! Very Happy Very Happy

ps....still smiling Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy, even though I couldnt beat the girls times on the drag strip Confused Sad Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Annabella
Like a person, only smaller

PostPosted: 20:00 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

WWWWWOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CBR400's RULE Stew - and you know it Very Happy

Viper
Get off my bloody bike!

PostPosted: 21:20 - 11 Aug 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well put anna!! .....

CBR's rule!!! Very Happy

....Poor old stewy! .....beaten well and truely by us little girlies!! Laughing

... 13.16sec !! Very Happy /me is well happy!!! Very Happy
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 264 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> UK National All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2