Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Run That One By Me Again...?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:04 - 03 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And anyone who does not hold British citizenship, wil only be allowed to stay if they can do good for the country, or if their is a shortage of people with key skills which they might hold. Such as brain surgeons, Teachers for example. So read it again, as you obviously read it wrong last time.

Well that's ok then. We'll just send them back to their countries of origin, irrespective of the civil war they may have fled, or the brutal dictatorship that murdered their families. You nice man you.

This is the problem with the internet.

I'm not gonna vote... So sue me. My opinion still matters. If you think it doesn't thats your opinion, works both ways. Anyone even remotley considering voting for the BNP, or for that matter UKIP should be thrown out of the country.

kiers
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 00:33 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need somebody like bush in power! Very Happy better a dumbass than an asshole
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

demoNSR
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 02:11 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilredmachine wrote:
Quote:
And anyone who does not hold British citizenship, wil only be allowed to stay if they can do good for the country, or if their is a shortage of people with key skills which they might hold. Such as brain surgeons, Teachers for example. So read it again, as you obviously read it wrong last time.

Well that's ok then. We'll just send them back to their countries of origin, irrespective of the civil war they may have fled, or the brutal dictatorship that murdered their families. You nice man you.

This is the problem with the internet.

I'm not gonna vote... So sue me. My opinion still matters. If you think it doesn't thats your opinion, works both ways. Anyone even remotley considering voting for the BNP, or for that matter UKIP should be thrown out of the country.

If you don't mind paying for the vast influx of economic migrants, who dubiously claim to be running from civil war etc, then milking our system because our government allows them too, then donate all your wages to the cause. Or better still, let them share your home.
And i am guessing because you mention that supporters of UKIP should be thrown out of the country too, that you must be in favour of being part of a European superstate, and giving up all our powers to Brussels, and losing our sovereignty. And livng by laws made by loony Eurocrats who do not/will not understand the British way of life. But I cetainly was not aware that UKIP had a political axe to grind as regards to immigration.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

demoNSR
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 02:20 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiers wrote:
we need somebody like bush in power! Very Happy better a dumbass than an asshole

Also a valid point, but then again, Bush doesn't listen to his voters neither. The general concensus in the US, is that most people want to pull their troops out of Iraq, and Afghanistan, but Bush seems to have a different idea. Much the same as Blair and the Labour government. World domination.

feef
Energiser Bunny

PostPosted: 11:22 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

RFID tags in numberplates aren't technically feasible with current technology.

RFID operates on a numbe of frequencies.

Low freq. require the reader to be very close to the tag, and is used for things like door access or proximity readers. These are not too expensive, but would obviously be pointless in the circumstances being discussed here.

For high freq tags and readers that can handle a reasonable distance between tag and reader, we're talking a shitload of money, to the point it would beprohibitively expensive to install it on every vehicle.

Sure, in time, high freq tag systems might come down in price, but this is all about what Could be done, rather than what is practical or feasible.

a

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:17 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

feef wrote:
RFID tags in numberplates aren't technically feasible with current technology.

RFID operates on a numbe of frequencies.

Low freq. require the reader to be very close to the tag, and is used for things like door access or proximity readers. These are not too expensive, but would obviously be pointless in the circumstances being discussed here.

a

you don't understand Feef, all criminals will ob obliged to stop for cops and have the plates scanned by the cops on a regular basis
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

aha-shake
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 15:06 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

demoNSR wrote:

I do understand what you mean though, it is all a load of bullshit, which is why i think we need a radical change to put the shits up the mainstream parties. Because i think they have become too complacent, and think they can just walk all over us without any dispute. We need to show them, enough is enough.

A radical change eh? Just because all the normal parties arent up to much vote for the most extreme party available hoping for change!

Similar thing happened in Germany in 1933.

shake

demoNSR
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:14 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

aha-shake wrote:
demoNSR wrote:

I do understand what you mean though, it is all a load of bullshit, which is why i think we need a radical change to put the shits up the mainstream parties. Because i think they have become too complacent, and think they can just walk all over us without any dispute. We need to show them, enough is enough.

A radical change eh? Just because all the normal parties arent up to much vote for the most extreme party available hoping for change!

Similar thing happened in Germany in 1933.

shake

So you like many others, are confusing the BNP with the National Front. I'd be interested to hear what you suggest happens next. Are you happy to be walked all over by people who don't give a shit about you, or the country you live in. Are you happy to be told lie after lie about things that affect us directly. Do you want real change, or are you happy just to go down the same old road, and end up whining about it when things don't go your way. Have you read about the BNP, and what they REALLY stand for, or are you just a believer of the bullshit that mainstream politicians ram down our throats. I'd be interested to hear what you have to say. Cos I, unlike most people who think they know all about the BNP, have actually took the time to read about what they stand for. And there is a VERY BIG DIFFERENCE, between PATRIOTISM, and RACISM. And patriotism is what they're about. Take the time and read it if you find my beliefs so hard to swallow, and make an informed decision.
I am proud to be British, a resident of Britain. Alongside all the Asians, Afro Caribbeans, Chinese, Japanese, and Jews who were born here. But i can't abide people who milk this country, under the veil of persecution. And this government just make it so easy for them to do.
So don't compare me with Hitler, or the Third Reich. I am no Racist, or Biggot. I mentioned earlier that my GF was Japanese, and i have good friends who are black, and asian ones too. And they were the same as the people who have criticised me on here about what i believe, until they read about it for themselves.
I also mentioned that many other countries in the world, WON'T even accept whites, unless they make a valuable contribution to their society. Australia and the US included. So does that make THEM Racist nations? I think not. They allow as many people as they can comfortably accommodate, from all backgrounds. But there has to come a time when we need to recognise, enough is enough. We are only a small nation, but are drastically over populated. And our infrastructure is creaking under the pressure.
I don't need to mention the problems we face in the NHS, congestion on the roads, over crowded public transport, our education system. The problems all have links with over population. it is plain to see when you look at it objectively and without bias.

aha-shake
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:23 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

demoNSR wrote:

I also mentioned that many other countries in the world, WON'T even accept whites, Australia and the US included. So does that make THEM Racist nations?

wont even accept whites eh?! and by jove, their a superior race!

captain the racism sensors seem to be picking something up!

demoNSR wrote:

I don't need to mention the problems we face in the NHS, congestion on the roads, over crowded public transport, our education system. The problems all have links with over population.

Ah your quite right silly me. They thought that in Germany too funnily enough! The clever buggers decided that Euthanasia was the answer!!!

We've been so naive to think that the BNP are evil, their just copycats!
demoNSR This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

aha-shake
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:30 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about instead of just brushing aside whatever anyone says to you on the subject here, as you have been, you take the time to read what we've said instead.

Theres a reason your the only person on team BNP.

shake

aha-shake
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:35 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and for the record...

https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b82/ivandog/owned.jpg

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:56 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilredmachine wrote:

Sort of along them lines would be....

Break any of our laws, that would result in a jail term, or be caught breaking others 3 times (3 strikes and you are out) and you SHOULD be deported.....
If anyone wants to live in the UK, than they should at least have the decency to abide by our laws, if not its on your way old son...
This should be spelt out to any person wishing to gain British residency, when they enter the country.
Anyone caught coming in illegally is straight out of the door with no come back allowed what so ever.

Sorry, but its about time this country stood up and said enough is enough to people who think they can do what they want in the UK......

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 21:13 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

demoNSR wrote:

Another person spouting bullshit. When will it end?
The BNP manifesto clearly states, that, "There is no desire to re-nationalise ethnic minorities who were born here" (British citizens).

Yes, we've heard this tired old line before (from Cestrian), and yet your Lord and Master Nick Griffin says:

[Our policy is to:]

iv. Offer generous grants (£50,000) to anyone born here, or who otherwise has British citizenship, who chooses to leave permanently and is able to obtain a foreign citizenship (and thus renounce their British one).

Nope, no desire to 'renationalise' (sic - I think he means repatriate) the ethnics there then, eh?!

Quote:

And for your information, I used to be a CLONE, who voted for Labour in 97, to oust the Tories. But I saw the light, made an informed choice, and never voted for them again. As they broke their tax promises in their first term of power, just so they could achieve the single most important thing that matters to them. A strong economy, in their goal to be 2nd to the US.

I doubt there is a single person in the country who entertains the prospect of us becoming the worlds 2nd biggest economy, let alone anyone in the government.

I love the way that every single BNP fanboy on this site keeps throwing up buzzwords like 'informed choice', and states as the gospel truth that the rest of us are simply blind 'clones' voting randomly.

st3v3
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:18 - 04 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised this thread aint gone to F&FW by now..

Nothing much anyone can do anyway, especially not throwing insults on a forum Wink

Yorkie Bar Kid
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 00:00 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say that immigration being the cause of everything that is bad, is crap.

The railways are a mess because the Government decided that the money from the road lobby was far to enticing. Dr Richard Beeching resigned before a third "reshaping the railways" report was written because he did not want to be influenced by Ernest Marples (of the road lobby) again. The story of the APT train also is a good example of pull the plug on a project that could have made britain the world leaders in the rail industry again. Ironically many of the aborted trains component designs are still used in new trains today, making foriegn industry very rich. Privatisation is a disaster but thats away from the point but notice no immigrants even feature in any of the afformentioned.

I think the Lowest common denominator culture has also eroded this countries "greatness" Things that we can change ourselves but its much easier to to blame everything but our own selves then vote for extremists, ((Thats exactly how Nazi Gemany started) Basil fawlty quote) Things like its cool to be thick as two short planks, get pissed on a weekend as a hobby?, Big brother on C4 if we stopped watching that bullshit then they would have to up the ante on quality of shows, Thick arseholes as rolemodels (David Beckham, Paris Hilton et al)

Want it now culture and general impatience, and mass self importance, compensation culture and on and on, If we stopped doing these things then they would all dissappear under the rock they came from, A ship is only as strong as its crew, and we are a poor lot that needs to kick each other up the arse and believe that if we shout loud enough the people in power will have to adapt or die. We seem to be dividing ourselves into tribes and fighting amongst ourselves, as for the BNP all it takes for evil to flourish is for good guys to say nothing, so get out and vote for whoever makes sense to you, if its the BNP then thats your choice.

Think your too small to make a difference, try going to bed with a mosquito.

demoNSR
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 02:14 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
demoNSR wrote:

Another person spouting bullshit. When will it end?
The BNP manifesto clearly states, that, "There is no desire to re-nationalise ethnic minorities who were born here" (British citizens).

Yes, we've heard this tired old line before (from Cestrian), and yet your Lord and Master Nick Griffin says:

[Our policy is to:]

iv. Offer generous grants (£50,000) to anyone born here, or who otherwise has British citizenship, who chooses to leave permanently and is able to obtain a foreign citizenship (and thus renounce their British one).

Nope, no desire to 'renationalise' (sic - I think he means repatriate) the ethnics there then, eh?!

Quote:

And for your information, I used to be a CLONE, who voted for Labour in 97, to oust the Tories. But I saw the light, made an informed choice, and never voted for them again. As they broke their tax promises in their first term of power, just so they could achieve the single most important thing that matters to them. A strong economy, in their goal to be 2nd to the US.

I doubt there is a single person in the country who entertains the prospect of us becoming the worlds 2nd biggest economy, let alone anyone in the government.

I love the way that every single BNP fanboy on this site keeps throwing up buzzwords like 'informed choice', and states as the gospel truth that the rest of us are simply blind 'clones' voting randomly.

Well dont fucking whine then, when things don't go your way. i am sick of saying it. If you vote for Labour, or Conservative, you deserve all the shit that they pile on top of you.
Labour/Tory voters, who whine about their predicament, are just fucking boring, and i have no sympathy for them. You bring it on your self, this "big brother society" deal with it, and stop boring the tits off the rest of us. Arrow

Last edited by demoNSR on 02:54 - 05 Jun 2007; edited 1 time in total

demoNSR
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 02:47 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yorkie Bar Kid wrote:
I must say that immigration being the cause of everything that is bad, is crap.

The railways are a mess because the Government decided that the money from the road lobby was far to enticing. Dr Richard Beeching resigned before a third "reshaping the railways" report was written because he did not want to be influenced by Ernest Marples (of the road lobby) again. The story of the APT train also is a good example of pull the plug on a project that could have made britain the world leaders in the rail industry again. Ironically many of the aborted trains component designs are still used in new trains today, making foriegn industry very rich. Privatisation is a disaster but thats away from the point but notice no immigrants even feature in any of the afformentioned.

I think the Lowest common denominator culture has also eroded this countries "greatness" Things that we can change ourselves but its much easier to to blame everything but our own selves then vote for extremists, ((Thats exactly how Nazi Gemany started) Basil fawlty quote) Things like its cool to be thick as two short planks, get pissed on a weekend as a hobby?, Big brother on C4 if we stopped watching that bullshit then they would have to up the ante on quality of shows, Thick arseholes as rolemodels (David Beckham, Paris Hilton et al)

Want it now culture and general impatience, and mass self importance, compensation culture and on and on, If we stopped doing these things then they would all dissappear under the rock they came from, A ship is only as strong as its crew, and we are a poor lot that needs to kick each other up the arse and believe that if we shout loud enough the people in power will have to adapt or die. We seem to be dividing ourselves into tribes and fighting amongst ourselves, as for the BNP all it takes for evil to flourish is for good guys to say nothing, so get out and vote for whoever makes sense to you, if its the BNP then thats your choice.

Think your too small to make a difference, try going to bed with a mosquito.

It has been mentioned, on here i think. And in a documentary that was on TV the other night. That the government set the Rail ticket prices artificially high. This is to try and stem demand for travelling by train. That, in itself is an admission by ther government that the system cannot cope. Too many people wanting to use trains. This situation seems to be particularly bad in London, but it is a growing problem across the country. And it is a recent phenomenon. So this tells me, that there are more people living in this country, than the system can cope with. Not that more people are giving up their cars to use public transport. That would not make sense, otherwise, how would you explain the road congestion situation getting worse? Smacks of over population to me.
The same can be said for the NHS. Record amounts of funds are being thrown at the NHS, yet still, we see ever increasing waiting lists for operations. And the wards are not just full of old people, and obese kids.
Also something else i have forgotten to mention, is the shortage of housing for rent. But this is mainly because the government and councils have sold off all or most of the council houses to private entities, and has not replaced them with new housing.
In one part of Newcastle, the Lib-Dem council, is proposing to demolish around 1200 rental properties, and rebuilding half that amount with new homes. But only one third will be available for rent. So from 1200 rental properties being demolished, there will be 600 re-built, and only 200 of those will be rental properties, the other 400 will be sold to private buyers.
Some have said that this is being done to attract middle class voters to the area, who will more than likely, vote Lib-Dem. And the people who live in the 1200 homes proposed for demolition, will invariably be moved on to other areas. Most likely ending up in slum areas, with their community split up. Because most of them, are working class, low paid workers, who can't afford to buy their home, or would have difficulty doing so.
Another reason why i would not piss on the mainstream parties if they were caught in a fire.

But i agree with you, privatisation of the public transport network was a disaster. Because the system has dis-intergrated since this was done. Now you have umpteen train operating companies, and a totally seperate company looking after the tracks. And lack of communication between parties, has seen quite a few disasters where lives have been lost in the past.
BNP proposes to re-nationalise the public transport network. Once again, intergrating train services and timetables. Granted, this will take a lot of work to achieve, but at least someone is on the "right track"

demoNSR
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 03:04 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

iooi wrote:
lilredmachine wrote:

Sort of along them lines would be....

Break any of our laws, that would result in a jail term, or be caught breaking others 3 times (3 strikes and you are out) and you SHOULD be deported.....
If anyone wants to live in the UK, than they should at least have the decency to abide by our laws, if not its on your way old son...
This should be spelt out to any person wishing to gain British residency, when they enter the country.
Anyone caught coming in illegally is straight out of the door with no come back allowed what so ever.

Sorry, but its about time this country stood up and said enough is enough to people who think they can do what they want in the UK......

Well said, wish all the PC brigade would wake up and realise this too. Cos they are why this country is in the state its in. To scared to offend anyone. Did Abu Hamza give a fuck when he was preaching his RACIST HATE messages outside Finsbury park mosque. I think not. (he escaped from Egypt where he was on a death sentence for simillar crimes) And our PC government let him get away with it, in OUR country for years. And i get slated for the slightest suggestion that these sort of people, amongst others, should be booted out of the country. What the fuck is wrong with so called, proud British people these days eh?
demoNSR This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Yorkie Bar Kid
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 10:24 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is the BNP gonna renationalise the rail system Laughing

Wheres it gonna find the money to buy out every train operating company in the country, then run the system itself? Could any government afford the wage bill, because pay in all railway sectors has risen markedly since BR was split up.

Coming soon BNR British Nationalist Railway. Confused
And East Yorkshire Nationalist Bus Company .....

demoNSR
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 12:28 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yorkie Bar Kid wrote:
How is the BNP gonna renationalise the rail system Laughing

Wheres it gonna find the money to buy out every train operating company in the country, then run the system itself? Could any government afford the wage bill, because pay in all railway sectors has risen markedly since BR was split up.

Coming soon BNR British Nationalist Railway. Confused
And East Yorkshire Nationalist Bus Company .....

Simply by using the billions that the treasury has in reserve, interest on overseas investments etc. Money from the sale of utility companies, water gas electric, and communication companies were all in public hands at some stage. That money has not simply 'dissapeared' into thin air. It is held in reserve to use when they need to.
The money is there, they just keep those facts from us.
That is one point of the freedom of information bill, so that the public can see where all this money ends up. But unscrupulous MP's in the commons are trying to hold back some of this information, especially when it relates to their expenses etc, because they know that we will find out how much they are ripping off from us.

LeeR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:50 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow and I thought this was a "nice" little thread about RFID number plates... Shocked

bazza
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:43 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeR wrote:
wow and I thought this was a "nice" little thread about RFID number plates... Shocked

It is. Apparently it's all the fault of asylum seekers. Shocked

LeeR
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:59 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

bazza wrote:
LeeR wrote:

It is. Apparently it's all the fault of asylum seekers. Shocked

oh not them again, they were the problem last time... Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 331 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4