Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Teenagers killed on Kawasaki 750

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours
View previous topic : View next topic  

Shay HTFC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:11 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Teenagers killed on Kawasaki 750 Reply with quote

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tyne/6718463.stm

Can anybody else see through this?

A 15 year old and a 16 year old crashed whilst riding pillion on a Kawasaki 750. Police have traced the owner and are trying to establish the cause of the crash...

How about two chavs nicked a bike that they couldn't handle and fucked up royally. Lets have a big crying sesh for 2 lads that are 90% chav scum and are the same type of kids that everyone always complains about, no doubt racing down the streets in their area pissing everyone off around.

Sorry to be blunt, but its true and everyone knows it. These kids were taught a tough lesson!

EDIT: Just seen the post in General Chat

kiers
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 10:40 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

gimp, they weren't 'chav scum' as you so articulately put it, it was the 16 y/o's dads bike, he was planning on taken it back, with just a little less petrol. nobody would have known, and everything would be good. im sure they didnt plan to crash and kill themselves. fair enough it was a silly thing to do but they're kids. what do you expect.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

feef
Energiser Bunny

PostPosted: 12:25 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have expected them not to have been so stupid.

I used to thrash about a field on a DT125 when I was 15/16 but I'd never ride it on the road (even tho the field was only across the road from where the bike was kept).

they were showing sheer stupidity, not only in flouting the laws, but also common sense and their own mortality. Never mid the fact he was showing NO respect for his father by taking his bike without asking.

Darwinism in action if you ask me.

a

whoosh
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 20:33 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

My kids are 6, 3 and 9 months respectively. The older ones know:

Not to sit on dad's bike ( a z750 incidentally)
not to go near it when its out of the garage ( cooling off)
That bikes are fun, but dangerous unless daddy is there.

Ok so 16 year olds push the envelope.

The father must feel awful, but at 16 I knew the do's and dont's and one was don't get on something that will kill you! I also keep my keys out of reach..bet this dad wishes he had as well.

It's a horrible way to learn.... but it could have been avoided.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:43 - 05 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am 16. And I have played on bikes belonging to uncles, next door neighbors and the like. With their supervision, and generally instructions not to go above second on my cul de sac road.

I dont think taking a bike or a car without permission for 'kicks' would be a good idea... Id probably 'borrow' a trials bike and go round a field... but then again even that I would be unsure about. Does anyone know if they had lids on?
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX

magpiemale
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:58 - 08 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know way back when I was a lad if I had oif taken my dads car or bike I would have been killed not by the bike but by him.Just goes to show no one respects your property anymore.Feel sorry for the lads and parents but alas they do know right from wrong! also what would happen if things went wrong.

Squiffy_The_Wombat
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:50 - 10 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like natural selection to me...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

steveh
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:14 - 10 Jun 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squiffy_The_Wombat wrote:
sounds like natural selection to me...

amen to that.

bet the family is in a bad way thought, so heart goes out to them.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 326 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1