Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Krypton Alarms

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 12:52 - 13 Sep 2002    Post subject: Krypton Alarms Reply with quote

I bought one on monday with credit card, says 2-3 working days, this is the forth!!!. has anyone ever got one, how quick was delivery
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> which one's the missionary position
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> i've heard it's good
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 18:36 - 13 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried telephoning them?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 19:28 - 13 Sep 2002    Post subject: ..... Reply with quote

me thinks you should of got a data tool or a meta
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 23:24 - 13 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

/me thinks i already spent £100 squid

/jimbo thinks they are a bogus company
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 00:02 - 14 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

because it's one day late?

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 09:17 - 14 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

tin wrote:
Have you tried telephoning them?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotty
Scooter Boi

PostPosted: 11:24 - 14 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. orders always take a bit of time. as long as it turns up within the next few days i wouldnt complain.

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 18:48 - 14 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

they dont answer phone

PostPosted: 18:55 - 14 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

any body ever herd of sola-larms??
they are a quality company I got the SLA 835T its thatcham approved i got a full discount cost £65 for the alarm its works fine had no probs
and it came next working day Smile

anybody looking for a good alarm choose Sola-larm
You must be logged in to rate posts

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 08:55 - 15 Sep 2002    Post subject: Re: Krypton Alarms Reply with quote

JimboJ wrote:
I bought one on monday with credit card, says 2-3 working days, this is the forth!!!. has anyone ever got one, how quick was delivery

Well, give them a week at least (and try to ring them a few times). If still nothing then have a word with your credit card company. They probably wont cancel the transaction yet. At least if the alarm doesnt show up at all you can say you had followed it up with them

All thebest

Keith

craigT19
Jolly Green Giant

PostPosted: 10:09 - 15 Sep 2002    Post subject: ..... Reply with quote

sol-alarms are ok..........there not particuly good though, thats why there not inshurer approved

moonym20
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 11:10 - 17 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

errr sola-larms are approved
they do several alarms some of which are D.I.Y those aren't insurer approved but the SLA-835T is, i got it fitted on my bike.... its a pretty good alarm i got the full discount from my insurance 4 it n it hasn't given me an ounce of trouble plus it only cost me about £60 Very Happy

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 12:52 - 17 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

they got back to me today, and had this to say
Quote:
We are currently in the middle of updating our remote from a wood finish to a more up-to-date metalic sliver look. delivery will be in soon and you will receive it hopefull by the end of the week, KAREN
oh well

taz110776
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 14:01 - 23 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimbo did you get your alarm as i was going to get one but if you had trouble i wont bother

taz Twisted Evil

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 16:57 - 23 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

they have updated the alarm and made the remote all shiney silver......i think itll be here tomorrow, im actually waiting on them to ring me back. i would recommend buying was if theyre as good as they look. they were despatched on friday so if you order one it should get to you within 2-3 days of payment

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 13:22 - 24 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

my mate also purchased one on friday and it arrived this moring, he had no trouble but they said this today to me
Quote:
James

Sorry for the delay, your alarm has been dispatched unfortunately there has been a batch of alarms that have not arrived at there destination. I have been on to the delivery company and currently awaiting confirmation on there status, once this has been received I will either give you an estimated time of arrival or alternately send a new alarm out to you.

Thank you in advance for you patience

Stephen Beech

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 15:02 - 24 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did they charge you for delivery? If they did, get them to refund it. If not then ask for a discount.

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 18:00 - 24 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

they dont answer the phone, it always says well call you back....and they never do. they charged me money 1second after i asked for it, £5 delivery

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 18:36 - 24 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

So send them a letter/email.

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 19:46 - 24 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that he has been sending emails, Col...Confused...and they have been replying, eventually Neutral

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 22:15 - 24 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean send one asking for the refund. Rolling Eyes

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 23:48 - 24 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

i rang them and left a rather nice message Evil or Very Mad

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 12:43 - 25 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

i rang them again....they said"it takes longer when you pay by credit card as we have to check your details." but it says..2-3 working days from payment, credit card is instant

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 12:53 - 25 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but haven't you already been told that the problem is with the courier? Confused...from what I can see, they're consignment (containing your parcel) got lost somewhere...but of course, this could be complete bullshit, as I have found out with an earlier experience Neutral

Try to get a parcel traking number out of them...

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 13:29 - 25 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

they wont release it... pirvate company or summet, they WILL(not) contact them and then they will(not) ring me back
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 216 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2