Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Mother Nature is a Relentless BITCH!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

The Tot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:18 - 09 Aug 2007    Post subject: Mother Nature is a Relentless BITCH! Reply with quote

Well, at first, i've got 2 say a very warm hello from my folks pad/my crib in Jogjakarta in indonesia - Sods law that i fuck off overseas when there's good biking weather. But i seem to be a tad fucked off that i am the bringer of bad luck and superstition

I'd like to know what's funnier than raping a 2 year old mule whilst it's grazing at 2:37 in the morning outside your local mosque??

Well i tell you what, it's getting woken up by MRS Mother Nature in the middle of the night when she decides - fuck it, lets have a 7.5 scale quake and put it in the mix whilst Titot had a bit too much to drink - nothing funnier or scarier than remembering that you're out in the street in only ur boxers.

Well i doubt many people back at home has experienced a quake before, but after about 10 coronas Very Happy from your local Circle K (equavalent to your Seven Eleven) and trying to slip into some girls pants after watching some live band at a cafe, the alcohol and permature horniness gets to you.

So anyhoo i retire back to my mates around the corner knackerd and tipsy as fuck. Slept for about 1 hour before feeling what felt like a massive fart rumbling down the bed!

Thought nothing of it, but was like "Anton, did u fart massive?" and he was like " Nah", then i was like "I'm sure they don't do night flights" and overcoming the alcohol, i was like " Shit dude, QUAKE!". It was like a gigantic rumble with everything shaking and your stomach swaying from side to side, with the noise of a b52 taking off overhead with a full bombload to get an approximate effect".. So out i go drunk, tumbling down the stairs, screaming quake.. Then don't remember much other than being out in the street in an area full of student uni accomodation and nice girls in only my boxers, bare feet and a boner! Obviously i hadn't thought of aftershocks (not the drinks!) and was like - Dude -stop farting... ground was still moving.

Even though the focus of the quake was miles away from Yogyakarta, geography lessons dicatate that P&S waves travel through the mantle and crust in a differing manner and you get the effect of the quake further away. It's also exacerbated by the fact that where i'm from is not too far away from Mt Merapi - an active volcano - i'll upload pics somepoint - but fuck me it's good when i goes off. All well and good when you're drunk... So please bear a thought for me if any of you bastards had a bit too much to drink whilst on the piss... You don't often see and feel the ground shaking beneath you as you're trying to chunder!

Have a top summer guys Thumbs Up

https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6937602.stm

If your bothered to read it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

McGee
O RLY?

PostPosted: 17:06 - 09 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad your alright sexy Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:44 - 09 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

An Earthquakes nothing mate. Do not worry about it.

You should worry that the whole street saw you in your Jocks though.

You wont have to worry about that knob-envy the Indonesians had for you now. Laughing

I lived through a couple of earthquakes.

They're so cool if you get out alive.

Why do they not have them in themeparks?

Oh and the Earth moves for my girlfriend too when we make love, She says.

Nicky-Jano
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 18:58 - 09 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear you can make anything funny Laughing .
Um I think I'll sort of second what McGee said.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

scorps
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:35 - 09 Aug 2007    Post subject: earth quakes are weird Reply with quote

we had one when we were staying in manilla just before pinatubo went up, on 8th floor of the hotel we were woken up at about 7 in the morning and i lay there thinking whys the bed moving across the room, next thing theres a bit of a panicked wail from me eldest daughter whod got stuck to the loo as the shifting of water in the system had caused a vaccum, funny thing was that even though the hotel was actually swaying i didnt feel scared, second quake was in batangas when mount taal decided to rumble, wed walked up to the crater the day before and had seen sulphur venting , the lake looked like it was dancing. well cool but then i guess we didnt have buildings falling on us or anything

st3v3
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:45 - 09 Aug 2007    Post subject: Re: Mother Nature is a Relentless BITCH! Reply with quote

Titz wrote:
don't remember much other than being out in the street in an area full of student uni accomodation and nice girls in only my boxers, bare feet and a boner!
Dude, the humor made my day. Laughing Laughing Any of them worth it? Mr. Green

The Tot
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:45 - 10 Aug 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funnier still was my folks.

Their house was about 12 miles away from where i was staying, so when the quake struck, my mum was panicking, telling everybody to get out quickly.

Meanwhile my dad was like "Sod it, it's ONLY a quake, nothing to worry about"

So they had a bit of a funny argument since my dad was persistent in just staying in bed and going back to sleep. Apparantly Mister Electrolux - i.e. the stove was really enjoying the whole experience and wouldn't stop rattling. Both said that the stove made a good early warning system as it rattles during even a minor aftershock - so once that thing stopped rocking, it was safe to go in.

But it seems that i like to jinx things. The last 4 times i've gone back to Jogjakarta, there's always a quake. And I DID say to my folks and my mate when i was looking up at the skies around Mt Merapi and saw some peculiar clouds that " I can feel a quake coming"

But yeah, nothing better than standing pissed with a boner outside in only your boxers. Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 271 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1