Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

What About Bat Motorcycles, Any Good?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 21:03 - 21 Sep 2002    Post subject: What About Bat Motorcycles, Any Good? Reply with quote

dont like the sound of the bargain basement section, but they got a nice goose there, for not a lot of money, but they pretty much wave all liability for the bikes they sell from the bargain basement..

any other info on them, good or bad?
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 21:15 - 21 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

*VERY* good, i got my XJR from them nice people to deal with they seemed to know what they were talking about aswell. I'd recommend them to anyone!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 21:16 - 21 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, thnx

im so glad i got a respectable poster for that reply

i will take a trip down there later in the week then
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 21:20 - 21 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile hehe..... hope to see you down BH on that goose in the near future! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 01:07 - 22 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shop, very big but their service prices are horrendous!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 09:46 - 22 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

from what i've heard of them you can pretty much whatever you want but the prices are a bit steep, and as dru said the service prices are just crap. Check the goose out well, could be a high mileage one.

G1_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:53 - 22 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmm...goose!!!
if there are any more let me know Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 17:59 - 22 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boxhill allways seem to have at least one goose, sometimes a few.. I've been meaning to go down sometime and see if I can get a test ride.
I've definatley heard less bad stuff about Bat then BH

Ropehead
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 23:00 - 22 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

I alway speak to some Cool Raster Guy!

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 09:27 - 23 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bat're cool. They have a good selection of bikes and are damn good on price. Performance Motorcycles are pretty good too.

Loretta
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 12:36 - 23 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ropehead wrote:
I alway speak to some Cool Raster Guy!

I went down there on my own once and was a bit nervous. That guy kept asking me out for a drink! That just made me feel even more uncomfortable!!! Embarassed
I'm a bit scared to go back there now! But they did have loads of bikes and the bargin basement's ok if you know lots about them. Some are so cheap.... But dunno if that's any good!!!
I'm going down there tomorrow funnily enough cos I'm going to a flying school at Biggin Hill with a friend!

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 12:45 - 23 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

You learning to fly?

Loretta
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 12:54 - 23 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not me... I got it for a present for a friend a few months ago. But it's just round the corner (1 minute walk!) away from Bat's so I'm going to pop in. Should have a job very, very soon so maybe I'll see something I like there!!! I'm excited!!!

Zimma
Wheelie Junkie

PostPosted: 15:21 - 23 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

so lor.. explanation please Razz you live so close but dont turn up at the hill or stockley or chelsea... have you not sorted a bike yet? or do you have another excuse ? Laughing

Ropehead
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 15:27 - 23 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice 2 see u again Loretta Laughing

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 15:34 - 23 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zimma wrote:
so lor.. explanation please Razz you live so close but dont turn up at the hill or stockley or chelsea... have you not sorted a bike yet? or do you have another excuse ? Laughing

Maybe she's heard about how much of a stud you are and needs time to mentally prepare herself. Twisted Evil

Or maybe shes just one of the sensible ones?!?! Wink Wink

Demonic69
The Pink Rhino

PostPosted: 15:42 - 23 Sep 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loretta wrote:
Should have a job very, very soon so maybe I'll see something I like there!!! I'm excited!!!

AFAIK She don't have a bike yet??
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 221 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1