Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Deal Extreme

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

wikiwiki
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:45 - 28 Sep 2007    Post subject: Deal Extreme Reply with quote

Not sure if anyone's heard of this company, I've bought from them a couple of times, they're based in china and I could spend ages looking at the mad stuff they have.

I mostly buy my LEDs from here as they're dirt cheap and pretty good quality.

The reason I'm telling you all now is because I've seen this
https://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4035

A H4 hid unit, not for bikes I know but for the price, I'm thinking of getting one, The kit consists of 2 ballasts and lamps for less than 50 quid, I don't think you can go too wrong.
They do a more expensive kit with both high and low xenons, but that's a bit too much of a jump for me.
And what with winter coming, I'm gearing up for the dark evenings.

They also do a fierce range of U.S beating flashlights for silly money.

This is one of my latest purchases from there and f^ck me it's got some bollocks, well built as I would expect from Sony Ericsson. https://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.6321
This is about £15 over here and for a fiver, I'm well happy Very Happy
Mine is also fully branded S.E unlike in the pic Thumbs Up

This company hasn't been around long and Kyle, the owner, is very helpful and keen.

China will end up overrunning the consumer market if this store is anything to go by.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

T1z3R
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:57 - 29 Sep 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah good site, when its working.
bought a few bits n pieces from them but they seem to have site problems almost every other day.
____________________
duck my sick!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 19 years, 15 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.11 Sec - Server Load: 3.17 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 32.2 Kb