|
|
| Author |
Message |
| stitch |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stitch Scooby Slapper

Joined: 28 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:16 - 06 Oct 2007 Post subject: Shrink said I needed therapy |
 |
|
So I took the sledge hammer to my my lounge chimney breast, Hope my ex has a headache cos I could swear I saw his face on the wall when I started,
https://xxladybikerxx.googlepages.com/Lounge2.JPG
https://xxladybikerxx.googlepages.com/Lounge4.JPG
Who needs a man to do the work, FEMALE POWER i tell you  ____________________ BAARRR HUMBUG CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED THIS YEAR
A Vida Suga...
Kawasaki ER5/sold Suzuki SV650S/loving it |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Wafer_Thin_Ham |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Wafer_Thin_Ham Super Spammer

Joined: 18 Nov 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:47 - 06 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
You taped a photo of his face to it didn't you.  ____________________ My Flickr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| trevoriv |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 trevoriv World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jun 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:14 - 06 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thats not a sledge hammer! That's a WOMD  ____________________ Past: '96 Thundercat, '02 ZX636R (A1P), '58 KTM 690 SM LC4 Current: '06 ZX636R (C6F)
Mudskipper wrote: Someone just has to sig that... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bugsy46 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bugsy46 Village Idiot

Joined: 16 Mar 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:49 - 06 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
HO HO HO see you on the 25th Dec  ____________________ Laura - "And where did looks come into this and bugsy leave steven alone. You are not gods gift to women you may think you are but you're not."
Keith - "All the best" |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| NickD |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 NickD World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:14 - 06 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Dunno about therapy, but you could definitely do with a plasterer.  ____________________ I was only doing what it said on my licence officer....
Tear along the dotted line! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| WildGoose |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 WildGoose White Van Man

Joined: 21 Mar 2002 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:42 - 06 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
interesting, isnt that a splitting maul for chopping blocks of wood in half?  ____________________ So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stitch |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stitch Scooby Slapper

Joined: 28 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Thom_NSR |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Thom_NSR Scooby Slapper
Joined: 21 Apr 2007 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| willi |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 willi Spanner Monkey
Joined: 11 Feb 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 06:59 - 07 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stitch |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stitch Scooby Slapper

Joined: 28 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 09:51 - 07 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Can't afford to get someone in to do all the jobs so i do the ones I can do myself.
And as I am single I don't have a little fella to do the work for me.
Now thats a catch 22 cos a woman who is capable of doing things for herself scares men off. Their
https://gamesmuseum.uwaterloo.ca/Archives/Culin/Hawaii1899/graphics/cock3.jpg
Aint big enough to cope with a woman capable of doing manual labour ____________________ BAARRR HUMBUG CHRISTMAS IS CANCELLED THIS YEAR
A Vida Suga...
Kawasaki ER5/sold Suzuki SV650S/loving it |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| bugsy46 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 bugsy46 Village Idiot

Joined: 16 Mar 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stitch |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stitch Scooby Slapper

Joined: 28 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| hellkat |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 hellkat Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:36 - 07 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I feel quite lucky that I never really went through the I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar stage in a major way. I tinkered about with my bike in a fit of self-sufficiency for a while years ago, but eventually realised that I had enough biker man-dogs sniffing round me, regardless of whether I was single or attached, so I needn't bark myself.
But I'm sure its very therapeutic, stitch  ____________________ Not nearly as interesting in real life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| sickpup |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 sickpup Old Timer

Joined: 21 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Itchy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| stitch |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 stitch Scooby Slapper

Joined: 28 Aug 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Annabella |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Annabella Like a person, only smaller

Joined: 03 Feb 2002 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 16:38 - 08 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Mmmm I think I need some of that style of therapy.
*wanders off to look for walls to knock down in house* ____________________ Avast! Pirates ahoy!
I did Cadwell!
www.bikepics.com/members/bella |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Skudd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Skudd Super Spammer

Joined: 01 Oct 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 09:43 - 09 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
You have shown us your hole, now just need to see your breast when you have finished. Make sure your flu has a good seeing to and is nice and clean afterwards.
I mean the chimney of course  ____________________ Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm". |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 18 years, 362 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|