Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Surface Piercings

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Cigaro
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:31 - 08 Oct 2007    Post subject: Surface Piercings Reply with quote

Right, I feel the urge to get a surface piercing or three once again. Used to have one in my right wrist but it got infected and eventually I removed it.

However, I really like the look of them. Have any of you lot got them and what are your experiences with bike gear over them (I imagine that may be a problem...)

Also are they really that hard to heal, or did I just have a had experience?

Cheers!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

scorps
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:54 - 08 Oct 2007    Post subject: you dont want one of them Reply with quote

you want one of these, well maybe not girly ones but they stay in place longer than surface piercings
____________________
Do not presume that I am male.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

byke95
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:12 - 08 Oct 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all for piercing, I used to have 6 dotted about my body. However, I'm not a fan of surface piercings as, well, are a bit rubbish.

Arrow They sit on the surface with nothing behind them, by their very nature they will get rejected/slowly grow out at best.

Arrow They are more likely to get snagged, infected an give the wearer much grief.

In short, cut yo' jibba jabba and get a PA!! Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 362 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.7 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 35.1 Kb