 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:22 - 14 Oct 2007 Post subject: Mystery song |
 |
|
I keep hearing very very small bits of this song and I've absolutely no idea as to what it is, can't find it anywhere,
Its a guitar solo ,
It sounds like paul weller or somebody with a gravelly type voice,
And I've only ever caught a tiny amount of it usually as I'm waking up or filtering past cars
it goes like:
So tell me did you ever wish upon a star (might be different)
something
something
then Milkyway or something something
Karma cookies for the song title
Ta! ____________________ Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching. |
|
 TheShaggyDA Repost Police

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:28 - 14 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
"Drops of Jupiter " - Train ?
| Quote: |
Now that she's back in the atmosphere
With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey
She acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds me that there's time to change, hey, hey
Since the return from her stay on the moon
She listens like spring and she talks like June, hey, hey
Tell me did you sail across the sun
Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated
Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there
Now that she's back from that soul vacation
Tracing her way through the constellation, hey, hey
She checks out Mozart while she does tae-bo
Reminds me that there's time to grow, hey, hey
Now that she's back in the atmosphere
I'm afraid that she might think of me as plain ol' Jane
Told a story about a man who is too afraid to fly so he never did land
Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back to the Milky Way
And tell me, did Venus blow your mind
Was it everything you wanted to find
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there
Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken
Your best friend always sticking up for you even when I know you're wrong
Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried romance five-hour phone conversation
The best soy latte that you ever had . . . and me
Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back toward the Milky Way
Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there
|
____________________ Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet
[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581] |
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:32 - 14 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Excellent ! , that had been ringing in me head all day,
Thanks
EDIT I was wayy off on the description too to boot! ____________________ Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching. |
|
 TheShaggyDA Repost Police

Joined: 14 Jun 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:41 - 14 Oct 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Have the MP3  ____________________ Current: CB500 Previous: CB100N, CB250RS, XJ900F, GT550, GPZ750R/1000RX, AJS M16, R100RT, Enfield Bullet
[i:6e3bfc7581]But still I fear and still I dare not laugh at the madman...[/i:6e3bfc7581] |
|