GTA: vice city (Korn!)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

retrofly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:48 - 05 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
soz robson but pretty much every person/review has said its crap, kornel works for computer and video game mag and they all say its piss poor, the handeling crap and u cant do tricks and stuff, and the graphics could be better, soz mate

Luke
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Robson
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 17:03 - 05 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive seen 2 reviews from the same magazine (Gamespot) one review said its crap and its unplayable (the guy obviously couldnt play it) then another review from the same company said that it was really good once you have mastered the handling, i myself personaly reckon its the best biekgame out there bar none........but thats just me

Also there are three reviews from companys (on the cover that all gave it 10/10)

Paul (Robson)

retrofly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:21 - 05 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
well there not gunna put "its crap (PSW2)" on the cover are they rob, i might rent/borrow it for a few days and see what its like, if i get it from game u cant take it back in 10 days and they wil give u a full refund, i might do that.

Luke
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:21 - 05 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

MotoGP for the PC is pretty good fun Smile

Not sure if it on PS2 or anything, but it wicked fun on the PC Cool

Korn
Admin

PostPosted: 17:40 - 05 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

The copy we had was not the final code, but it was pretty near to being released.

Having played it and compared to MotoGP the handling was abysmal... I don't know if it was changed before release but they didn't have very much time.

Robson
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:02 - 05 Nov 2002    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well each to their own and all that, ive not played moto gp but from the reviews ive read they all ay motogp has arcade style handling i havent played it so i cant comment but having played GP500 it handles aswell as that if not better IMO but as i say each to their own we dont all buy the same bikes so it wont be any diff with games guys

Take It Easy Guys\Gals

Paul (Robson)
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 180 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2