Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

How to create an Angry American

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:00 - 14 Nov 2007    Post subject: Re: How to create an Angry American Reply with quote

california_rookie wrote:
Iraq also had the capacity to attack us with weapons of mass destruction.

Laughing Of course they did Rolling Eyes

Don't believe Governments target innocents? Your very own loving Government did secret biological tests on you in your very own subways..

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/file_on_4/4701196.stm

"The programme hears from a retired scientist whose job in 1966 was to drop light bulbs carrying BG on the New York subway."

Turns out it was a nasty after all. Ah just a mistake Rolling Eyes Riiiiiight Rolling Eyes

The whole 9/11 thing reeks of something real bad. We're not crazy for not blindly trusting Governments, you're the crazy one for assuming Government is good and accepting their lies on face value.

Repeat after me, "The Muslim extremists done it" ad infinitum. Rolling Eyes

S'funny how 44000 US invasion troops were conveniently placed on the borders of Tajikistan/Uzbekistan/Afghanistan two months before, oh and Bush had the invasion orders on his desk days before. Weird.

S'funny how two US Embassy heads were ordered to let the suspected hijackers back into the US as they were "Gov. Agents and their terrorist status was a cover". Weird.

Also funny how the Pensicola (sp?) Naval Air station trained the hijackers and they also learnt at the Defence language school. Crazy.

The hijackers home address was that of a known FBI informant. Ooh a mystery.

The Bin Ladens were part owners of Carlsyle Group, a defence company that expected to rake in the millions in a war. How absurd.

Oh and the recent news that NIST (Nation Institute for Science & Technology) are now admitting they are looking at bombs in the building as they cannot understand the collapse sequence.

Still, your Government had no idea..

Meanwhile your dollar is being fucked over real good by your loving Government/Fed Reserve so enjoy your recession and hyper-inflation you mindless twit. Thumbs Up

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:44 - 14 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

The people in power regard the public as sub-human cattle, and treat them accordingly. The occasional cull, to serve their own interests, is SOP.

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:06 - 14 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Hetzer, he probably doesn't even realise how close America came to becoming Nazi ruled.

Smedley Butler stopped them back then. Who's stopping them now?

california_rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:32 - 15 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't assume a damned thing. I've watched plenty of conspiracy videos and read pages and pages of lunatic bullshit over the past couple years, as I would rather know the truth about what's going on in the world around me than believe a bunch of supposed lies just to feel better about myself. I just happen to disagree with everything I've ever seen or heard from those conspiracy-loving nutjobs. Mind you, if I ever see any, and I mean ANY, concrete evidence to the contrary, I'll be the first one taking a shit on the whitehouse lawn. I just doubt that'll ever happen.

As I said, I really would like to believe all this conspiratorial gobbledygook, as it would finally give me a way to externalize all the unpleasant feelings that I otherwise actually have to deal with internally, as opposed to getting high every half hour and ranting about Bush whenever I can't get a hold of my dealer. Unfortunately for me, we can't all be know-it-all college students spending dear old dad's hard earned cash on half-ounces of chronic and XL pizzas. I suppose.

And I actually haven't heard of a couple of the "alleged" incidents you've listed, Kris. I'll have to have a look on the ol' intarweb for some more information on the subjects. As for the link you did post, that seems about par for the course in those times. Call me a mindless twit if you want, because honestly I'll probably never be called such again and it's quite a novelty, I still believe that said scientists would never have unleashed something they knew to be deadly on an unsuspecting and completely innocent public. People have consciences, you know. Yes, even Americans. ignorance was all the rage those days, especially regarding the fledgling biological sciences, so I find it entirely feasible that they just didn't know the extent of the damage they might have caused. This is regards to the incidents on the subway, at sea and at Fort Detrick.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:43 - 15 Nov 2007    Post subject: Re: How to create an Angry American Reply with quote

Kris wrote:

Laughing Of course they did Rolling Eyes

Still, your Government had no idea..

The best one is this

a Taliban representitive visited the US , because the US wanted to build a gas pipeline through Afganistan,

the results of this visit are unknown , probably a NO,

immediately after the puppet government in Kabul was installed one of their first acts was to allow a gas pipe line through Afganistan,

absolute complete coincidence of course Mr. Green
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

fire
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:15 - 20 Nov 2007    Post subject: Re: How to create an Angry American Reply with quote

Kris wrote:
california_rookie wrote:
The US were attacked by terrorists.

I'd like to know when this was please. Question

If you're referring to 9/11, last time I checked they still had no evidence it was who they said it was...

Duuuhhh.... Because of the Paper Made Passport they found of the hijacker along side the black box which was melted to smithereens!

Razz Laughing
Write off! Honda NSR150 RR ('01) - Sold Cagiva Mito Evolution ('00) - Sold Honda NSR125 ('01) - Current Gasgas TXT 250 ('98) - Sold Kawasaki Z750 ('10) - Write off! Yamaha FZ1 ('09) - Current Ducati Streetfighter 848 ('14)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 20:56 - 20 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

california_rookie wrote:
, I still believe that said scientists would never have unleashed something they knew to be deadly on an unsuspecting and completely innocent public. People have consciences, you know.

its amazing how much unleashing can be done if someone believes its for the greater good

ok a few people will die, but thats inevitable to achieve out goal. We will try to minimise the deaths where possible, but some deaths are inevitable, and not our fault.

(etc)

in this way, deaths of civilians, or anyone, are easily excused

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:27 - 21 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trouble is is that the people who spout of the anti government rants are just as guilty of believing the anti government propagander as those who defend the government with the pro government propagander. It depends on which type of bile you want to spit out and at whom. Fanatics are fanatics no matter what they believe in and should be given a wide birth.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:00 - 21 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
The trouble is is that the people who spout of the anti government rants are just as guilty of believing the anti government propagander as those who defend the government with the pro government propagander. It depends on which type of bile you want to spit out and at whom. Fanatics are fanatics no matter what they believe in and should be given a wide birth.

Cods-wallop. Anti-govt 'propaganda' is fundamentally accurate and true, while pro-govt propaganda is total lies and BS.

Our govt is an inherently evil, abusive, predatory and criminal institution. That isn't opinion, that's fact, and the proof is in everyone's faces on a daily basis.

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 16:35 - 21 Nov 2007    Post subject: Re: How to create an Angry American Reply with quote

california_rookie wrote:
It's absurdly easy to catch someone, especially a politician, with their foot in their mouth.

Definatly agree with you there. Even easier when the politician in question is really just a figurehead.

california_rookie wrote:
That being the case, and given the choice, I'd much rather have my country being run as a business, even if the ones running said business are a little shady.

Trouble is that while a country can be run as a business it is a big problem for those who live there are are just treated as employees of a sweat shop.

california_rookie wrote:
The US were attacked by terrorists. We attacked back.

The US had supported terrorists in the past (both directly as a gorvernment and also as individuals). Distinction between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is largly down to whether you sympathise with their point of view.

california_rookie wrote:
Iraq, among other places, surfaced as a safe harbor for the terrorists.

Far from the truth. Iraq was not a safe harbour for terrorists. Pretty much hated them as much as they hated the USA and no evidence at all of them supporting terrorism.

california_rookie wrote:
Iraq also had the capacity to attack us with weapons of mass destruction. We removed the possibility of that happening.

A suspected capacity. Not removed because it seems that in reality it never existed.

california_rookie wrote:
Now, we are left to clean up the mess. A much bigger mess than we anticipated.

Agreed. And I think that having screwed the country up both the UK and the USA have a duty to go a hell of a long way to sorting it out, whatever the costs and time scales.

california_rookie wrote:
Who defends their country by blowing up three times more* of their own citizens than those that they're defending it from?

Lots of organisations. Civilian casualties are often of no great consequence.

All the best

Keith

california_rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:34 - 24 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:
Trouble is that while a country can be run as a business it is a big problem for those who live there are are just treated as employees of a sweat shop.

While I can't speak for everyone, and things are far from perfect, I can say that I'm definitely being treated a fair bit better than a 'sweatshop employee'.

Kickstart wrote:
The US had supported terrorists in the past (both directly as a gorvernment and also as individuals). Distinction between a terrorist and a freedom fighter is largly down to whether you sympathise with their point of view.

While I agree with your point, the fact is none of them had ever attacked us in such a forceful and public way, before.

Kickstart wrote:
(with regards to Iraq being a 'safe harbor' for terrorists)

Far from the truth. Iraq was not a safe harbour for terrorists. Pretty much hated them as much as they hated the USA and no evidence at all of them supporting terrorism.

From what I understand, following our activities in Afghanistan, terrorists have spread across the majority of the middle-east, including Iraq. And if there were/are no terrorists in Iraq, who exactly were/are we fighting over there?

Kickstart wrote:
(regarding the possibility of Iraq possessing nuclear arms)

A suspected capacity. Not removed because it seems that in reality it never existed.

Obviously that's a point of contention. However, it's my opinion that Iraq did have WMD's within their borders and were forced to either dismantle or destroy them rather than allow them to be found by the United Nations. It's not as if they didn't have plenty of advanced notice.

And as for us having "screwed up" Iraq, I would argue it was plenty fucked before we got there. We have, however, thrown our proverbial hat in the ring by removing their elected leader and therefor must make good on as many of the promises we've made as possible. My fading hope is that it'll be a better place for our having been there. It's just really hard to guage our progress from this end as all information on the subject is either filtered by the liberal or conservative medias and I lack the intelligence to discern the majority of the truth for myself.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 09:27 - 24 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
From what I understand, following our activities in Afghanistan, terrorists have spread across the majority of the middle-east, including Iraq. And if there were/are no terrorists in Iraq, who exactly were/are we fighting over there?

You think the fighters simply did not exist before Afghanistan? Iraq is suffering sectarian violence with extremists using it a good proving ground. Iran is fighting a proxy war on both fronts, Iraq and Afghanistan. This is fact as UK troops are finding unexploded Iranian munitions daily.

There are terrorists, civil war and people who simply do not want the west in their countries. To brand them all terrorists is over simplistic.

Quote:
Obviously that's a point of contention. However, it's my opinion that Iraq did have WMD's within their borders and were forced to either dismantle or destroy them rather than allow them to be found by the United Nations.

Its not a point of contention. None were found. No evidence was credible. And given Irans hatred of Iraq, it makes sense for Saddam to posture aggressively. He had to act defiant to stop Iran from invading and roject power in the middle east. Saddam was in a no win situation. Admit no military power and risk losing Iraq (because would the US really run to saddams aid a SECOND time?), or try to act just defiant enough so US policy makers would leave him alone?

Saddam's card was marked by the Bush admin regardless of his military might.

Quote:
I would argue it was plenty fucked before we got there

It was, however Saddam kept the lid on the sectarian violence. US generals have even been quoted stating they think Saddam actually did a good job in preventing the sectarian violence.

Quote:
We have, however, thrown our proverbial hat in the ring by removing their elected leader

Saddam was never elected Rolling Eyes

Quote:
My fading hope is that it'll be a better place for our having been there.

I think this is doubtful. Iraq is a bubbling cesspit of civil infighting, terrorists, Iran etc. You've became just another party to hate and I think the US will leave as they did in Vietnam.

I think the problem stems from the US government policies never really understanding the cultures they are dealing with, so the people they think they are helping resent the US.

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 14:09 - 24 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

california_rookie wrote:
While I agree with your point, the fact is none of them had ever attacked us in such a forceful and public way, before.

Quite true. Point was that terrorists that the USA had supported had attacked other people in murderous ways. Hence from a lot of areas rather less sympathy than you would otherwise expect. Others had been expected to just put up with it.

california_rookie wrote:

Err, they are there because of the invasion. They were not operating there before the invasion and so using them as an excuse for the invasion is not really realistic.

Remember that Afghanistan claimed it was prepared to talk about handing of Bin Laden but wanted some evidence first. Hardly an unreasonable act, and something any country would want before extradition.

Kickstart wrote:
However, it's my opinion that Iraq did have WMD's within their borders and were forced to either dismantle or destroy them rather than allow them to be found by the United Nations. It's not as if they didn't have plenty of advanced notice.

If destroyed then hardly a problem. If they had then then they could easily have used them. Saddam was certainly a nasty enough piece of work to have used any and every means at his disposal.

california_rookie wrote:
And as for us having "screwed up" Iraq, I would argue it was plenty fucked before we got there.

Yes, screwed up but stable. Now screwed up and unstable.

Half the problem in the region at the moment is from hardline reactions to past western interference. For example Iran where the religeous zealots got into power after a revolution against a dictatorship supported by the west.

All the best

Keith

Shay HTFC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:31 - 25 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

ColdInsomnia wrote:
I'd do it myself but I'm a 19 year old University student, and no one in the political scene would take me seriously.

My classmate from secondary school and 6th form is now president of the Oxford Union and probably will become something seriously high up in politics. He was youth parliament leader in Yorkshire or something and looking through the list of previous Oxford Union presidents, its quite high calibre.

Unfortunately he's a complete Thatcherite and heavy capitalist. I'll have to dispose of him Smile
He is also the one who invited Nick Griffin (BNP party leader) and David Irving (holocaust denier) causing a bit of uproar in the political media!

------

The problem I have with America / UK whatever is that we think that we are always right.
Have you ever thought of it from, say Afghanistan's point of view.
There is America who self police themselves so they can have nukes, but oh no, no one else can. America are the world police you see and if you disagree with them, then you get f**ked over!

No wonder they become so patriotic in their wish to destroy the US. Effectively the US is a big bully. It thinks it is right and will make sure everywhere else lives by its rules.

Although saying all that, I'm not sure what the world would be like if Afghanistan was the major super power!!

BadToTheBone
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 21:22 - 27 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

In response to the topic title; just call him Canadian.

On a national level, America is a fantastic place to be.
It's only on the global level that things seem to go tits-up.

california_rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:13 - 01 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:
Remember that Afghanistan claimed it was prepared to talk about handing of Bin Laden but wanted some evidence first. Hardly an unreasonable act, and something any country would want before extradition.

I believe there was plenty of evidence, even in hindsight. There was video of the man confessing to the crime, and several of the men involved in the actual hijacking of the planes were known operatives of his. Again, this comes from the US gov't, so it can be argued that it's all part of a big coverup and blah, blah, blah but, we already know I don't buy into that crap.

Kickstart wrote:
If they had them (WMD's) then they could easily have used them. Saddam was certainly a nasty enough piece of work to have used any and every means at his disposal.

If I were Saddam, fearing that I would immediately be ousted from power following any direct attack on the US, I would have kept my finger off the "alleged" big red button. I seriously doubt he could have forseen the way things ended up for him, and as such believe that his not using any rumored WMD's was an act of self-preservation. That being said, the possibility exists, even if he was crazy enough to use said weapons on the US or other Western nations, that they were not yet at the deployable stage in development. Albeit, that is just one of the many possible reasons that they were unable to be deployed, even if they had existed.

Kickstart wrote:
Yes, screwed up but stable. Now screwed up and unstable.

Half the problem in the region at the moment is from hardline reactions to past western interference. For example Iran where the religeous zealots got into power after a revolution against a dictatorship supported by the west.

While you do raise a very interesting and accurate side-point, I disagree that Iraq was stable before we got there. If by 'stable' you mean 'not our problem', then yes. However, once we decided that we wanted to clean up their comparatively modest mess, the problem not only escalated, but gained the attention of the international media for the first time, which of course made it seem as if it was all just happening for the first time. Obviously you won't find me arguing that we didn't make it worse but, who's to say how Iraq's problems would have progressed had we not interveined.

And craigie, read my previous posts before you go aguing against me on a point on which we agree, stop expressing your opinions as fact, and make sure you know what you're talking about before you go off spouting bullshit like Saddam wasn't Iraq's elected leader.

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 00:44 - 02 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

california_rookie wrote:
I believe there was plenty of evidence, even in hindsight. There was video of the man confessing to the crime, and several of the men involved in the actual hijacking of the planes were known operatives of his. Again, this comes from the US gov't, so it can be argued that it's all part of a big coverup and blah, blah, blah but, we already know I don't buy into that crap.

And from memory they were demanding him to be handed over and threatening consequences long before these became common knowledge

california_rookie wrote:
If I were Saddam, fearing that I would immediately be ousted from power following any direct attack on the US, I would have kept my finger off the "alleged" big red button.

Given the choices of a mad leader who had already used gas on his own people choosing not to use it against invaders just in case it made things worse for him, and the other option that the same mad leader just didn't have any to use I am afraid the 2nd option wins hands down. Especially with no evidence of their existence found since, nor any use of them by any of the nutters now trying to cause a civil war.

california_rookie wrote:
However, once we decided that we wanted to clean up their comparatively modest mess, the problem not only escalated, but gained the attention of the international media for the first time, which of course made it seem as if it was all just happening for the first time. Obviously you won't find me arguing that we didn't make it worse but, who's to say how Iraq's problems would have progressed had we not interveined.

There was plenty of international media attention in the area (well, certainly in the UK, can't comment on the US).

Saddam was certainly a nasty piece of work. Quite possible that in keeping a lid on things he had allowed them to simmer and get worse. But much of his power base was cemented with support from us when he went to war with Iran, Iran being unpopular as they had deposed a dictator who we supported.

Is there a right and wrong? Not really. We have certainly greatly contributed to the current mess. Would it have been a mess otherwise? Quite probably, or might have happened sooner and died out sooner. Unfortunatly intervention has just provided a good recruiting ground for those who want to extend the conflict out of the region.

Suspect we have rather more to worry about with Saudi. Currently run by a regime sympathetic to the west but with a general population with fairly different views.

All the best

Keith

Mac_Black
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:11 - 12 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

ColdInsomnia wrote:

Indeed. I'm starting to get a sneaky suspicion that we have our own string pullers who's goals are no better than the evil bastards behind the Bush admin. David Kelly, 7/7, Saudi Arabia's links to Britain, it all stinks of foul play.

I'd like to say that in 20 years time I'd run for Prime-Minister and sort this country out once and for all. But in all honesty, I'd fear for my life. I wouldn't be surprised at all if anyone who stands up for decency and common sense nowadays (including what true democracy is, not this half-hearted shit they shove down our throats) was found very similar to Dr Kelly.

The western world as a whole is going the wrong way, and if we don't change it soon it may be too late.

I tell you what then I'll take tha plunge... Twisted Evil
I wanna be in tha Royal Marines Commando's and be an elite soldier and ride faster and faster bikes and have a life with my girl Wink ... But being surrounded by people who share tha same common hatred of our goverment makes me want to risk all that I have and all my hopes and dreams.

I AM for gangs on tha streets becuase yes some of them are twats, I know gangs, I know of gangs and even though they ain't society friendly they are a way to live without being ripped off by goverments (A very edgy way that is)... but I realise everybody else here hates gangs and they haven't got anything to do with what I'm trying to say so I'll stop talking bullshit now becuase I'm confusing myself Rolling Eyes .

So I'll risk looking like Mr. Kelly by...
Starting an internet led revoloution against tha british goverment Mr. Green... Lets spread tha word across tha whole forum and then inject other british forums with tha talk and it will spread like a virus:

If everybody in tha uk commits some sort of crime then it will be on tha news that there is an upsurge in random crime, then wave after wave of british forum members will see this as a signal to commit even more random pointless crimes, if enogh people took this seriously tha police would be overstretched and rendered powerless...
By now 'A national uproar' would be all over tha news, and regular people would get tha message and take to tha streets, then tha military would be called in to police tha state as riots break out nation wide.

Some of tha troops who have realised that they do not believe in fighting against their own people will cut loose, military small arms will flood into criminal and underground parties, and an organisation will be forged to destroy tha goverment...
A state of emergency would be declared as clashes broke out, civilians would now be armed and tha goverment would be shattered as for a short period (a few years) britian remains in a state of civic chaos...

who knows what would happen after that... who cares... It looks like alot more fun than being told what I can and cannot do Karma

Before any body tries to detain me under tha 'Terrorism' act for this foolishly blatant post... FUCK YOU, it's called freedom of speach and I've been using it sucsessfully to blindly insult coppers for tha past 4 years... Try and detain me there will be trouble and its a forum anyway I have only written a template for Civil War that should be used when our peoples finally decide to have a riot...
This is not inciting terrorism, it ain't treason and it's not breaking tha law... quite simply becuase I DO NOT LIVE BY YOUR LAWS BRITISH GOVERMENT, I NEVER EVEN AGREED TO THEM IN THA FIRST PLACE SO I DO NOT RECOGNISE YOUR AUTHORITY:
TRY TO AREST ME... BLOOD WILL BE SPILT.
TRY TO CHARGE ME... FEDS WILL FALL.
TRY TO PROSECUTE ME... I'LL RIP THA JUDGE'S BALLS OFF AND TRY TO ESCAPE, TAKING OUT ANYONE IN MY WAY.
IF YOU DO LOCK ME UP... I'LL BEAT ON YOUR PRISON GUARDS TILL THEY BEAST ME WITH STICKS, THEN I'LL BEAT THEM AGAIN AND THA SAME CYCLE WILL GO ON UNTIL I'M HARD AS NAILS AND A COMPLETE MOTHERFUCKING DELUDED HEADCASE.

ColdInsomnia
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:55 - 12 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac_Kaliba wrote:
By now 'A national uproar' would be all over tha news, and regular people would get tha message and take to tha streets, then tha military would be called in to police tha state as riots break out nation wide.

Yeah, you wish. The BBC would report it as a terrorist uprising, anyone who attempted it would quickly be detained / shot, and the average dullard sat in front of their TV would switch the channel because Eastenders is about to start.

And you seem to be a little confused as to how difficult the police and army would find it to control civilians.

They have lots and lots and lots of guns, with highly trained people using them.

The average civilian can't hold anything more than a miniature knife without being arrested.

Our only chance, should things ever fall into a situation like this, is to hope and pray that the police and army remember that their loyalty is to us, the citizens, and not facist governments. If they were to realise that, then a corrupt government would topple within a few days (I'd like to see Mr Brown attempt to defend Westminster with his tie).

It's like in America... all military forces are sworn to uphold the constitution first, and the president second. It's a failsafe to ensure that a government can never use a countrie's military against it's own citizens. Of course, that means less and less nowadays (look at the state of the US constitution).

Interestingly enough, once the EU police force arrives in Britain, then yes, it's pretty much game over. The government (read: EU) will have total control of a police force with zero loyalty to us. Now that is a truly terrifying scenario.
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
John Lennon

Mac_Black
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:46 - 12 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh lol I do wish...
I do realise that too many people in this country would not have tha courage to take a stand, which Is why if there were to be any action from tha public it would have to be arranged through tha internet... It would give people tha confidence to see it through safe in tha knowledge that it would be widespread... like organising a ridout if you will (actually I would'nt know about that but sounds like a good example).

I know my plan is lacking some fine tweaks but I did think it up in five minutes, and I'm only semi serious... Give me a little credit.

ColdInsomnia~ And you seem to be a little confused as to how difficult the police and army would find it to control civilians.

They have lots and lots and lots of guns, with highly trained people using them.

The average civilian can't hold anything more than a miniature knife without being arrested.

Actually I fully realise how tha police and military would struggle, My brother is an Armed Protection officer in tha met... something along tha lines of armed response and gauding politictions ect.
And I know plenty of people who have and currently serve in tha forces.

I know tha average civvy can't hold these weapons, I know that all too well, I was arrested for putting a nine inch combat knife to a copper, during an Aggrevated Burglary and I have allways been known to have some form of tool not to far from my person.

But yeh my grand scheme is pathetically flawed, but its only a rough summary and given a month I could come up with a much better plan lol. Mr. Green Shocked

ColdInsomnia
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:58 - 12 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac_Kaliba wrote:
But yeh my grand scheme is pathetically flawed, but its only a rough summary and given a month I could come up with a much better plan lol. Mr. Green Shocked

I'll give you two.

Message me when you're done Smile
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
John Lennon

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:39 - 12 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac_Kaliba wrote:
Yeh lol I do wish...
I do realise that too many people in this country would not have tha courage to take a stand, which Is why if there were to be any action from tha public it would have to be arranged through tha internet... It would give people tha confidence to see it through safe in tha knowledge that it would be widespread... like organising a ridout if you will (actually I would'nt know about that but sounds like a good example).

I know my plan is lacking some fine tweaks but I did think it up in five minutes, and I'm only semi serious... Give me a little credit.

ColdInsomnia~ And you seem to be a little confused as to how difficult the police and army would find it to control civilians.

Actually I fully realise how tha police and military would struggle, My brother is an Armed Protection officer in tha met... something along tha lines of armed response and gauding politictions ect.
And I know plenty of people who have and currently serve in tha forces.

I know tha average civvy can't hold these weapons, I know that all too well, I was arrested for putting a nine inch combat knife to a copper, during an Aggrevated Burglary and I have allways been known to have some form of tool not to far from my person.

the secret to supressing the masses is to ensure that different brigades are used to execute people in different parts of the country, thus you do not use Glasgow cops to execute folks in Glasgow, you use them to execute people in London, the reverse is also true , people don't like to execute their own family and friends and people in the army tasked to collectively punish and execute 500 people in their own towns may stop to think hey I know these people , the government propaganda is wrong, I refuse to do this or there will be a need to carry out even more executions of the executors.

Gordo knows this , why do you think he agreed to give Scottish police their 2.5% , and English cops 1.9% , Scottish cops will probably be used to break the strikes of the English cops.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Makaveli_Rydah
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 13:08 - 12 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jumping in late here - but that is one of the most in your face blatant evidence on a silver platter that i have ever seen Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Said above was our government do things more discreetly , i'd say it's pretty even between us and the U.S it's just that they have a larger "alternative" media than we do and they can get the truth out better than we can sometimes .

I also get the impression that most of our population just don't care about politics . Until a few years ago i couldn't give a fuck about it - it's not until it gets in the way of your everyday life that you begin to wake up .

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:23 - 12 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Makaveli_Rydah wrote:

I also get the impression that most of our population just don't care about politics . Until a few years ago i couldn't give a fuck about it - it's not until it gets in the way of your everyday life that you begin to wake up .

I don't care. Nothing they do, apart from gas tax, gets in my face, I've found various ways of subverting their rules & regulations so I'm cushty.

If somebody else can't manage the same, too bad. And if things do get too intolerable here I'll emigrate back to Japan. I'm alright Jack, thankyou very much.

Life is sweet. Thumbs Up Very Happy

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 04:45 - 13 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignorance is bliss.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 140 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3