Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Dont get caught speeding in Utah... bbbbZap!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

powelly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:53 - 21 Nov 2007    Post subject: Dont get caught speeding in Utah... bbbbZap! Reply with quote

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fae_1195587967&p=1

This is great, its like spot the difference, watch the video and then see how many differences you can spot between the recording and the cops explanation of the events to the 2nd cop at the end.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:43 - 21 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truly, the mind boggles. That filthy piece of psychotic trash needs to be executed stone dead. If I'd been the passenger in that vehicle, with a gun, I'd have shot that scumbag in the face and pleaded self defence. How the fvck did that animal get a uniform?!

Won't be long before the uniformed filth in this country feel they've got enough leeway to start pulling the same crap.

Utter scum.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 21:58 - 21 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disturbing.

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:29 - 21 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Won't be long before the uniformed filth in this country feel they've got enough leeway to start pulling the same crap" - Hetzer

Jean Charles De Menezes, illegally shot ten times in the head after senior police officer Cressida Dick introduced the shoot to kill policy of corpus juris of the EU.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:02 - 22 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

cestrian wrote:
"Won't be long before the uniformed filth in this country feel they've got enough leeway to start pulling the same crap" - Hetzer

Jean Charles De Menezes, illegally shot ten times in the head after senior police officer Cressida Dick introduced the shoot to kill policy of corpus juris of the EU.

The pigs are nothing more than cowards who are willing to turn on their own, believing the illusion that it'll somehow secure them and their loved ones some form of protection when the beasts finally reveal their teeth.

In the concentration camps they were known as 'kapos'. The lowest of the low.

nick606
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:59 - 22 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

ffs if he wasn't such a moaning bitch and did what he said he wouldn't of got tasered and probably just got off with a warning.

The cop was absolutely right on the side of the road is not the place to argue and he was walking away he could of been going to get a gun or drive off and end up killing a family of kittens. You would of all been baying for his blood then. Why should the cop risk getting hurt restraining him when he can just use the taser.

I think the cop did the right thing there and Jesus Christ is everyone in America a wanna be lawyer.

" i will take you to court blah blah blah"

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:06 - 22 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick606 wrote:
ffs if he wasn't such a moaning bitch and did what he said he wouldn't of got tasered and probably just got off with a warning.

The cop was absolutely right on the side of the road is not the place to argue and he was walking away he could of been going to get a gun or drive off and end up killing a family of kittens. You would of all been baying for his blood then. Why should the cop risk getting hurt restraining him when he can just use the taser.

I think the cop did the right thing there and Jesus Christ is everyone in America a wanna be lawyer.

I do believe observation and common sense would have informed any normal person that the guy wasn't dangerous (ran the plates, female passenger, guy's demeanour, etc etc etc).

But the psycho little scumbag was just itching for an excuse to tazer somebody, because that's the general stamp of the kind of scum who sign up to become pigs. Vicious cowards who use their uniform to satisfy their perverted needs with impunity.

Both those pigs were, quite clearly, sub-human degenerate filth. And those who put them in a position of such power, power which they willfully abuse, are far worse.

nick606
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:25 - 22 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cop pulls over he continues to speed past the cop and the sign which is the only sign on the straight road clearly visible and then goes on about how he was slowing down after the sign. Which is wrong since your suppose to slow down before the sign (as you already know).

The guys attitude stinks. I though the cop was every reasonable. But the guy just didn't want to know.

The guy could have been trained ufc fighter which a background check wouldn't have come up with. And there is all too many examples of people getting stopped for minor offenses blowing it all out of proportion and ending up attacking the cop. (Just watch one of them cop shows on tv and you will see what im on about.)

Just out of interest what would you of done in that situation if you was the cop Hetzer?

powelly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:40 - 22 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick606 wrote:

The guys attitude stinks. I though the cop was every reasonable. But the guy just didn't want to know.

Yes the guy was a moron but stupidity is not grounds for being tasered.

The guy asks why he's being ticketed, the cop simply tells him to sign it without explanation.

The guy refuses to sign the ticket, the cop fails to tell him that in the state of utah signing a ticket is not an admision of guilt but failure to do so can result in arrest.

The cop does not tell the guy he is going to be arrested he just tells him to get out of the car which he does.

The guy tries to show the cop where the speed limit sign is and the cop draws is taser and tells him to tuen around and put his hands behind his back.

The guy then turns as instructed while saying what the hell is wrong with you, and starts to walk away. HE STILL HAS NOT BEEN TOLD HE IS UNDER ARREST.

At this point he gets tasered and handcuffed, his care is now the responisbility of the cop yet he leaves him lying in the road and goes to the wife.

its only after the guy is tasered and lying in the road is he told he is being arrested at 3:30

At no point does the cop read the guy his rights (although it would seem they have already gone out of the window.

After all this the copys reason for arresting the guy is that he didnt do as he was told, not that he was speeding or he commited an offence by not signing the ticket.

As far as Im aware you do not have to follow every instruction given by a cop with out at least some justification, if a cop tells you to stand on one leg can he taser you for not doing?

If you happy with this cops actions then fine, just please explain one thing to me, why did he lie to his collegue about the events that had happened?

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:28 - 22 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the second cop had doubts about the actions of the taser-happy cop. The way he questionned him was suspect, and his verbal support for him at the end was half-hearted. The second cop seemed to be more aware of the video recording the conversation.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:55 - 22 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

nick606 wrote:
The cop pulls over he continues to speed past the cop and the sign which is the only sign on the straight road clearly visible and then goes on about how he was slowing down after the sign. Which is wrong since your suppose to slow down before the sign (as you already know).

The guy could have been trained ufc fighter which a background check wouldn't have come up with. And there is all too many examples of people getting stopped for minor offenses blowing it all out of proportion and ending up attacking the cop. (Just watch one of them cop shows on tv and you will see what im on about.)

Just out of interest what would you of done in that situation if you was the cop Hetzer?

Over what, the guy refusing to sign the ticket? I'd have let him go on his way and let the court deal with issuing him a summons or fine. His plate and face were on camera, all the evidence needed was available if the guy had in fact commited an offence.

He was speeding, allegedly, not running from a bank robbery. Speeding. For which he was brutally and criminally assaulted by a psychotic piece of scum in a uniform.

"Here's your ticket sir. Won't sign it? No problem, you'll get a fine or summons in the post. Have a nice day".

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:38 - 22 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant see why that guy was tazored! Confused Apart from a cop who thinks he is invincible Rolling Eyes

RatBlack
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 22:54 - 22 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

He must have been bullied at school so enjoys his powers to much. He should not wear a uniform.

Jamie.
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:32 - 23 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
nick606 wrote:

I do believe observation and common sense would have informed any normal person that the guy wasn't dangerous (ran the plates, female passenger, guy's demeanour, etc etc etc).

But the psycho little scumbag was just itching for an excuse to tazer somebody, because that's the general stamp of the kind of scum who sign up to become pigs. Vicious cowards who use their uniform to satisfy their perverted needs with impunity.

Both those pigs were, quite clearly, sub-human degenerate filth. And those who put them in a position of such power, power which they willfully abuse, are far worse.

Up until now I thought you spoke a bit of sense. I don't agree with your opinion on this matter. Thumbs Down

Sums it up nicely:

powelly wrote:
nick606 wrote:

Yes the guy was a moron but stupidity is not grounds for being tasered.

The guy asks why he's being ticketed, the cop simply tells him to sign it without explanation.

The guy refuses to sign the ticket, the cop fails to tell him that in the state of utah signing a ticket is not an admision of guilt but failure to do so can result in arrest.

The cop does not tell the guy he is going to be arrested he just tells him to get out of the car which he does.

The guy tries to show the cop where the speed limit sign is and the cop draws is taser and tells him to tuen around and put his hands behind his back.

The guy then turns as instructed while saying what the hell is wrong with you, and starts to walk away. HE STILL HAS NOT BEEN TOLD HE IS UNDER ARREST.

At this point he gets tasered and handcuffed, his care is now the responisbility of the cop yet he leaves him lying in the road and goes to the wife.

its only after the guy is tasered and lying in the road is he told he is being arrested at 3:30

At no point does the cop read the guy his rights (although it would seem they have already gone out of the window.

After all this the copys reason for arresting the guy is that he didnt do as he was told, not that he was speeding or he commited an offence by not signing the ticket.

As far as Im aware you do not have to follow every instruction given by a cop with out at least some justification, if a cop tells you to stand on one leg can he taser you for not doing?

If you happy with this cops actions then fine, just please explain one thing to me, why did he lie to his collegue about the events that had happened?

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:57 - 23 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Jamie- wrote:

Up until now I thought you spoke a bit of sense. I don't agree with your opinion on this matter. Thumbs Down

I have no fear of the reality of human nature, and consequently no need to hide from it by denying it or pretending it ain't so.

Putting on a uniform doesn't somehow miraculously transform a human being into a paragon of virtue. The tragic reality is that most police officers, like politicians, are drawn from the very gutter of our kind. "Those who seek power are least fit to hold it".

Bullies, control-freaks, cowards, the insecure and unstable, they are the kinds of people who are drawn to positions of power, because power enables them to hide and disguise their own failings whilst 'getting even' on those they percieve to be unencumbered by such weaknesses.

Even reasonably decent police officers will resort to using the law they are trusted to fairly enforce as a personal weapon if pushed hard enough. And it's not hard to push them, their egos are about as stable as a two-bob whore's trying to negotiate a four-bob price for blowing a dog.

chris-red
Have you considered a TDM?

PostPosted: 01:05 - 23 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

cestrian wrote:

You mean a guy running from armed police? Into a station not long after the other london bombings, I would have put him down too.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:39 - 23 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
cestrian wrote:

You mean a guy running from armed police? Into a station not long after the other london bombings, I would have put him down too.

That was pig lies, disinformation and criminal perjury. The guy didn't run, he walked.

Then a couple of psychotic filth murdered him, for kicks. There wasn't an order given to shoot him, they did it off their own backs. For kicks. Up until I learned that from the trial I held them blameless, believing that they'd been told over their radios to shoot him. They were given no such order.

Thin jacket, no bag, no place he could have possibly been concealing a bomb. Just an innocent man and a pair of psychotic filth who'd been given guns and a state licence to murder.

Put them in a room with me, bare handed, they wouldn't walk out.

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:28 - 23 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:
cestrian wrote:

Chris, as Hetzer pointed out, the man was totally innocent, he did nothing more suspicious than many others do on a daily basis.
Common law in the UK has told us for many years that it is illegal to shoot to kill. However, as pointed out earlier in the thread, top-cop Cressida Dick introduced EU law (corpus juris) to replace our common law thereby giving the the police the right to shoot to kill.
In other words, De Menezes (if he really was suspected of being guilty) should have been stopped, arrested, handcuffed and carted off to a police station to be judged by his peers later. Instead, he was illegally shot dead with no less than 10 rounds to the head.

So the question arises, what have the police and the government gained from this experience? Clue.....shot dead with no less than 10 rounds to the head.

powelly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:03 - 23 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris-red wrote:

He could have been a deaf jogger

He could have been a foreign national who spoke no english late for work.

He could have been a petty shoplifter

He could have been a bloke who's visa had expired who came from a country where the police have a habit of making people "disapear"

None of these justify the use of deadly force, in the same way that the speeder that started this threads atitude did not justify being tasered.

If certain officers cant choose the right level of force to use in a situation then they shouldnt be in the situation in the first place.

california_rookie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:18 - 23 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus Christ. Can we stop with this shit?

In this video, the guy thinks he can tell the cop how to do his job and not sign a ticket at the officer's request. After having exited the car, the man continues to argue with the officer, and then attempts to get back in the car while being ordered to do otherwise. Being that the man did not comply with his requests, the officer was 100% within his rights to use the taser in this instance. As they have been in EVERY SINGLE TASER VIDEO I've seen on these forums. Granted, it wasn't 100% necessary, as once the man returned to his vehicle he probably wouldn't have taken off with his wife and daughter in the car, but that's not the officer's call to make. His job is to ensure that the suspect comply with his demands, which were legitimate. If the man had not signed the ticket and the officer had just let him go, he would have been up for disciplinary action.

In this country, we respect our police. They are not to be argued with or ignored. You do as they say, and if you believe they are in the wrong, you argue it in court. If you fight back you will be tased, maced, etc. Not too complicated a system in my opinion.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

powelly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:24 - 24 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

california_rookie wrote:
Jesus Christ. Can we stop with this shit?

In this video, the guy thinks he can tell the cop how to do his job and not sign a ticket at the officer's request. After having exited the car, the man continues to argue with the officer, and then attempts to get back in the car while being ordered to do otherwise. Being that the man did not comply with his requests, the officer was 100% within his rights to use the taser in this instance. As they have been in EVERY SINGLE TASER VIDEO I've seen on these forums. Granted, it wasn't 100% necessary, as once the man returned to his vehicle he probably wouldn't have taken off with his wife and daughter in the car, but that's not the officer's call to make. His job is to ensure that the suspect comply with his demands, which were legitimate. If the man had not signed the ticket and the officer had just let him go, he would have been up for disciplinary action.

In this country, we respect our police. They are not to be argued with or ignored. You do as they say, and if you believe they are in the wrong, you argue it in court. If you fight back you will be tased, maced, etc. Not too complicated a system in my opinion.

Ok simple question then, if the cop was so right in his action why did he lie to his collegue about the events that had happened?

mr jamez
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:13 - 24 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

california_rookie wrote:

Sounds like fear rather than respect Neutral

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 19:58 - 24 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You do as they say, and if you believe they are in the wrong, you argue it in court.

So your police are dictators?If the police man in question ordered you to jump of a cliff would you do it then argue your case in court?

I'd a friend who was in Miami, a nurse at that, who stopped at the scene of an accident, as she is ethically obliged too and then get arrested as the perpetrator of the accident.

She got handcuffed and slung in police cells, then transferred to a fucking prison until the court hearing. She was then forced to endure three days of being repeatedly told she had to sign a document admitting guilt or they would not let her go. She got handcuffed next to fucking murderers whilst being transferred, got subjected to regular man handling and refused any access to a telephone to contact the British Embassy, family or lawyer.

It wasn't until her family actually was able to locate her that she finally got a lawyer, who is still fighting to prove her innocence.

Had she done as the police ordered, which was in this case admit to causing the accident then she could have lost her job in the UK for having a criminal record.

The cop could have tried to get compliance using tact and intelligence instead of brutalising a guy for breaking a speed limit.

Innocent till proven guilty, my arse Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

craigie b
Citizen Smith

PostPosted: 20:12 - 24 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If the man had not signed the ticket and the officer had just let him go, he would have been up for disciplinary action.

Thats not actually true.......

Quote:
In the event that a motorist refuses to sign, a trooper can simply write "refuses to sign" on the citation, which is then given to the driver, or they can chose to arrest the motorist

https://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_7531125

The officer could have handed the ticket to the driver unsigned. More over, its unlikely a man with a heavily pregnant wife and 15 month old child is going to lead the police on a high speed chase over a speeding ticket. I'd call it a fairly safe educated guess, but who knows.

Even the regulations on the use of a taser, which are....

Quote:
* When a person is a threat to themselves, an officer or another person.
* In cases where the physical use of force would endanger the person or someone else.
* When other means of lesser or equal force by the officer has been ineffective and a threat still exists.

Exactly which one of these reasons could you cite as his definitive use of the taser?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

powelly
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:34 - 24 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigie b wrote:

Just read an interesting quote in there.

Quote:

Go back and look at the video again. The cop pulls over, blocking the 40 mph sign from the view of the motorist, then pulls right back in to catch him. Nice ploy. Kinda backfired. If the previous sign read 65 and this guy was going 68, then no wonder he's pissed if the cop blocked the sign. This should be interesting in court.

Hadnt actually noticed that, but it certainly looks that way.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 158 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2