Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

GB openly announces our induction into the New World Order

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Makaveli_Rydah
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 15:07 - 29 Nov 2007    Post subject: GB openly announces our induction into the New World Order Reply with quote

Was going to put this in " found on the net " but it makes more sense here .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02aGNZoTG3A

How come all 3 of the top political parties are HATED here and the american party has all of 11% approval rating yet they keep pushing us forward into this - do we really live in a dictatorship ?

What about what the PEOPLE want ?

Does the Magna Carta still apply to todays population ?

Just some thoughts of mine today Laughing

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:31 - 29 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's started.

We're fucked.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:35 - 29 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

The magna Carta has effectively been completely repealed , it took nigh 850 years to do it but none of it applies anymore.

Tommorrow though has a Poll , NL are 3rd , which is a tad interesting.

Have you ever played the game Deus Ex and spoken with the hologram after Paris which tells you people want to be watched?.

Anyway I made a thread on this about oh 7 months ago that people WANT a totalitarian state, or they they don't realise what they are voting for.

Effectively it means the default position of government for humans is dictatorship , as has been from the dawn of time, and the short flirtation with fake democracy for what erm 227 years has failed.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

kiers
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 01:02 - 30 Nov 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

can someone translate what king brown said there for me? when he speaks all i hear is LOLAZ I HEF UR CUNTRY LOLLLLZ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 153 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1