|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Hetzer |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Hetzer Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Feb 2007 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Itchy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:13 - 12 Dec 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
Do away with the non meat stuff , and have a meat only xmas , I'm not sure what you eat but for example, burgers,
sack bread , have a burger made with 4 burgers! ,
be creative! , ie instead of carrots have sausages,
instead of sprouts have meat balls,
instead of an xmas cake/pudding have a solid round of beef.
EDIT yes I know meat is more satisfying than veg, but thats just psychological. Though I am in no way responsible if the Hetz family are found dead from meat poisoning. ____________________ Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| yambabe |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 yambabe World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 19:08 - 12 Dec 2007 Post subject: Re: What should we do. |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 21:37 - 12 Dec 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I keep trying to explain this to the rents. Every crimbo mum promises not to buy too much crap, then comes home with 500 packs of mixed nuts, bombay mix and fuck knows what else.
All i want, love and look forward to at christmas is one day trying to eat my body weight in honey roast ham. Fuck the rest of it.
Honestly couldnt give a shit about parsnips, nuts, coleslaw, turkey, gravy, pigs in blankets or ANYTHING ELSE.
But you know once the hams gone and the boredom sets in...
I dont want to roll back to uni again  ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| queen of string |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 queen of string World Chat Champion

Joined: 13 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| gmanxiii |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 gmanxiii World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Nov 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:53 - 12 Dec 2007 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'll eat it for you, dont worry i wont charge for my services  ____________________ I kills hondas
VFR400NC30 > ZZR600 > CBR600FX > CBR1000rr |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 18 years, 298 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|