Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Xmas present ideas

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Sparks!
Sir Tart-a-lot



Joined: 30 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:49 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Xmas present ideas Reply with quote

Ok I'm crappy with xmas present buying and this year I want to put a tiny bit of thought into it Laughing budget is low though....

So any ideas for web sites to give ideas etc?

I need main presents for mum and dad, not too expensive though... and smaller presents for "extended family" etc...

Any ideas would be welcome, I have no idea what to buy my mum or dad... my dad likes Jack Daniels merchandise but everyone buys him that and thats all I've ever bought him before....

I'm a bit stuck really, have no idea whatsoever!
____________________
Current Toys: 06 Yamaha WR250F | Nissan 350Z GT | Tech 4 Homes
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Icey
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Apr 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:35 - 11 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the post killa made about this - I replied with a couple of links.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 297 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.52 - MySQL Queries: 17 - Page Size: 32.97 Kb