BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Waste of time

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:13 - 27 Dec 2007    Post subject: Waste of time Reply with quote

Tragically, a seven-year-old girl killed in an accident involving another vehicle whilst riding a quad on a public road.
The accident scene is to be examined.

I would think the girl’s father's head would be better examined.

Who the fuck sells these things to the public?
Who the fuck buys them for 7yr old children to drive?

This is why we have a Nanny State.

Eddie Hitler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:19 - 27 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=134791

Police

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:27 - 27 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eddie Hitler wrote:

Well I'll certainly sleep safe this week, seeing as you're on patrol over Xmas-New Year. Ya phanny Laughing

Edit: That was in 'GENERAL BIKE CHAT' A quad is NOT a BIKE! FYI. Shocked

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:14 - 27 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately quads are bought for kids and allowed to as long as there not on the road. Usually parents bring the kids to fields or industrial estates that are empty for them to play on.

I dont agree with the parents having the kid out on the public road thats why there not allowed there in case of an accident and she was only 7 also with no road sense. The teens in my old road where i lived tortured us with them dam things on the roads and once a police speed point was set up and we watched while they drove past on quads and scramblers and they police did nothing just carried on watching them. Rolling Eyes

Laws like this are set for safety more than anything not because someone dosnt want someone to have fun like most people thing when there on main roads.

Walloper
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:22 - 27 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cruel truth is all parents do not have the brain capacity to determine what is safe for their children.

This forces authority to intervene in a blanket control.

It affects our rights but it is easier 'not' to comply with these laws than it is to use common sense alone.

I would have her father in jail not the driver of the other car.

I would arrest him myself if I could.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:22 - 28 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't matter what anybody says, a little girl has lost her life. She will have Xmas presents that still haven't been opened or played with. It doesn't matter who is to blame or what should or shouldn't have been done, the little girl is dead.
All we can hope for is that a few more people will learn from such an awful lesson.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Eddie Hitler
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:13 - 28 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walloper wrote:

Edit: That was in 'GENERAL BIKE CHAT' A quad is NOT a BIKE! FYI. Shocked

oooooOOOooOooo

Laughing Thumbs Up

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:58 - 28 Dec 2007    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walloper wrote:
The cruel truth is all parents do not have the brain capacity to determine what is safe for their children.

This forces authority to intervene in a blanket control.

It affects our rights but it is easier 'not' to comply with these laws than it is to use common sense alone.

I would have her father in jail not the driver of the other car.

I would arrest him myself if I could.

I think his daughter being dead is punishment enough for him. Yes he was stupid and he will never forget that for the rest of his life nor will be let anyone else who decides to do the same thing.

I understand your angry as it didnt need to happen but unfortunately things like this do need to happen to make people relise what the risks are. Some people will listen some will take more than others.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 124 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1