|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Louise |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Louise World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:18 - 17 Jan 2008 Post subject: Thieving facking scum! |
 |
|
I cant belelive it, I had a phone call from dad tonight saying do I have my push bike. No, I dont. Well its not on the balcony.
Low and behold some thieving twat has gotten to my £350 push bike 1 floor up.
Untill i go home on Sat I have NO idea how they got up. Between the flats there is a sledge. But, still, how they got up?
Unless, they got down from upstairs. I need to see. But Im F'ing gutted. My partner brought me that bike, it was not in veiw of the public, so some one has seen me put it there. To make things worse I went out for a fag today, and I didnt see it had gone.
I have my suspisions, as I was being watched by some boys. who have since stoped me from locking my Motorbike round the back. But as My OH said I cant accuse so I wont just yet.
Ive not seen a bike like mine so I know its very distinct. Im so gutted.
She said we will report it tommorow, the online thing is down for now. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| michael j |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 michael j World Chat Champion
Joined: 14 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Louise |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Louise World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:09 - 17 Jan 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I ride it every other day. Its always in my room but this past week its been outside, because I wanted a lil bit more room in my bedroom.
Im hacked off because its gone, Im even more hacked because my partner brought me it for Xmas. I was eating dinner, 12oz rare steak, I couldnt touch it afterwards
When people on here say 'X' has gone missing, eg Feefs Laptop were all like 'sorry to hear that' But untill something of ours dose disapear it really is heart wrenching.
I cant wait to get home now to see if there is anyway onto the balcony, If there isnt then well, Upstairs will get a visit from the cops. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ..... |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ..... Quote Me Happy
Joined: 15 Jan 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:11 - 17 Jan 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I knew something was going to happen from them neighbors and that post business  ____________________ All the breast.
Muzza on Binge:
He's too busy beating the everloving shit out of Lizzie to notice this thread has taken a turn down Drama Avenue and stopped off at the popcorn shop. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Jamie. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Jamie. World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Dec 2005 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 00:08 - 18 Jan 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I had my push bike stolen when I was around 13, Was gutted.
It's a really bad feeling you get in your stomach when something like this happens... I don't know how people can steal from others. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Louise |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Louise World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 00:11 - 18 Jan 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
| Quote: | I hope they come off under a truck. Your bike might not make it but neither will they |
You know, I am always polite to my neighbours, I say hello ect. Now, Ive lost all respect.
And yes, Maybe something will go wrong but the bike it top of the range SO its unlikely the brakes will fail
If it was £100 bike then I would not really give a fuss, but, I just found the recipt, it was £400
We dont live in the most nice of places, but nothing really has gone down bad since we moved here 3 years ago.
What really is eating me up good an proper, is Tuesday morning, I was playing 'foot prints' with my son on the balcony, saying how his foot is bigger then mine - from the rain - printed onto dry floor. I still didnt know it was gone. I just did not click.
DragonFly yes you said it in one. The kids bike who took my so called bike space was the one watching me with his mate tonight fix my indicator. So im very very weary of that now. Thank heavens tho I found my oxford lock key at work (I lost it for a week) So I know I have some sort of protection out the back.
Im that type of person that is really hard to upset, I will let everything 'go' and forget. But this, man (Ive all ready had Kat saying dont do anything stupid unless I catch someone with the bike'
His balls will be my next door neighbours dogs meal, unless He is a she, then its tits on mash
I have got cctv stuff but not the correct stuff for the PC :/
Now ill get a motion sensor cam.
Ive let it go slightly now, because I have a plan  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| colin1 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| konsoli |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 konsoli Traffic Copper

Joined: 24 Jul 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Louise |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Louise World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 May 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:43 - 19 Jan 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just got home, they more then likely used the drain pipe. It has spikes to prevent climbers, but obviously didnt work.
Had a quick scourer round and nothing. The crate of stella is still there tho
Am still gutted altho I have let it go. Just on the phone to insurance company.
https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/LouiseB24/trek4500.jpg |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| mr jamez |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 mr jamez World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Aug 2003 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 15:18 - 19 Jan 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Shame, I have a trek like that and it was great. Not hard for a lad to lift it up of a balcony with one arm I guess.
 ____________________ NSR 125F > BROS 400 > NC30 > BROS 400 > Trumpet S4 > '97 VFR 750 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Louise |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Louise World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 May 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Dragonfly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Dragonfly Super Spammer

Joined: 05 Sep 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Finglonga |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Finglonga World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Louise |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Louise World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 May 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 18 years, 261 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|