Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


help finding a visor

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

yankeedoodle
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:19 - 24 Jan 2008    Post subject: help finding a visor Reply with quote

I bought my helmet (my first and only so far) over a year ago when I first started biking.it was cheap and a good fit which was all that mattered at the time.now though, I'm hoping to get a darker visor to block out the sun. the helmet is a Bell Star 2. I've really struggled to find much from my google searches, and what I have found is all american.does anyone know wher I can get replacement visors from in the uk?

thanks
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Serendipity
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:41 - 24 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.thevisorshop.com/acatalog/Product_Catalogue_Bell_Visors_255.html

Any use? Not used them, just googled it.
____________________
2007 CBF1000 & 2016 CBF1000F - Commuter heaven | 1994 CBR600FR - Awaiting defibrillation
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ncrn
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:47 - 24 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.racevisors.co.uk seem to have some.
____________________
Past: 55 Sym Jet, 91 ZZR250, 03 NSR125R. Present: 97 ER-5.
https://www.nsr125.co.uk - NSR Owners forum.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yankeedoodle
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:35 - 24 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serendipity wrote:
https://www.thevisorshop.com/acatalog/Product_Catalogue_Bell_Visors_255.html

Any use? Not used them, just googled it.


thats what I need. Thumbs Up thankyou very much
thanks as well ncrn, they were close but not quite the right ones
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lady P
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:52 - 24 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where you bought your helmet in the first place they should stock them be careful that it is legal for road use as in dark you can only have a 15% tint
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yankeedoodle
Nearly there...



Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:55 - 24 Jan 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lady P wrote:
Where you bought your helmet in the first place they should stock them be careful that it is legal for road use as in dark you can only have a 15% tint


yeah I was going to go to the dealer if I couldnt find an internet site.for some reason, my helmet is the only bell helmet I've ever seen on display there (I go there regularly) and it was reduced for clearance when I bought it, so maybe they cant get the visors.but I've got me a website.and the ones on there are road legal.thanks Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 263 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 3.45 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 48.44 Kb