Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

nsr 125 color code wanted

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

nsr color code wanted

PostPosted: 23:19 - 02 Jan 2003    Post subject: nsr 125 color code wanted Reply with quote

Iam looking for the color code for the 2000 NSR 125.The black one with the red stickers.Its quite urgent. Thanks
You must be logged in to rate posts

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 23:31 - 02 Jan 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remove the seat it tells you on the subframe.

NSR color code

PostPosted: 23:36 - 02 Jan 2003    Post subject: nsr 125 color code wanted Reply with quote

My NSR is 1994 and i want to spray it the black and red color but i need a side fairing and i need stickers and that is why i need the color code.
You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:36 - 02 Jan 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

look under the seat

wow, this thing also has non-bold text \o/

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 23:37 - 02 Jan 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

well take the seat of and thers a white sticker with a couple of letters and numbrs...write them all down and take it to your honda dealer
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> which one's the missionary position
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> i've heard it's good
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Viper
Get off my bloody bike!

PostPosted: 00:21 - 03 Jan 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to get NSR paint through Honda. I was told that they couldnt get hold of paint.
But i could be wrong.

In the end, I got mine matched through my local trade paint supplier, who matched the paint up into aerosol cans for me. Wink

wanted color code
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 00:24 - 03 Jan 2003    Post subject: nsr 125 color code wanted Reply with quote

I don't need the paint.I just need a side fairing and stickers but i need the color code to get the fairing and stickers.

JimboJ
Manc Pikey

PostPosted: 00:48 - 03 Jan 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats correct V, honda told me theyd been working on paint for 18 months and still nothing
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> which one's the missionary position
[00:42] <NSR-Andy> i've heard it's good
[9:42pm] <Shaun> you came first mike | <Shaun> yes gav, because I really want to fuck you
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 116 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1