Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

3 day rule!?!?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

the_varndalls
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:28 - 29 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well no to be honest im in love with a hobbit but Matt is my human pet haha
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

mr jamez
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:43 - 29 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why bother with this new chap then? tease Wink

the_varndalls
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:46 - 29 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbit dumped me and pet lives miiiiles away.

May i say LukeVFR you wanker....i feel so stupid now! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

the_varndalls
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:57 - 30 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a date today Very Happy

but im ill Sad still going to go but i sound like Frank Bruno. Hope he likes Frank Bruno Neutral

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:22 - 31 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rawker
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:17 - 31 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_varndalls wrote:
I have a date today Very Happy

but im ill Sad still going to go but i sound like Frank Bruno. Hope he likes Frank Bruno Neutral

How the date go?

we need all the gossip! (not really but seeming to be interested cause its avoiding doing college work)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

the_varndalls
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 13:24 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It went absolutely AMAZING, as soon as we met up we went straight to the pub and got on the beers. We both got very drunk and decided to go back to his in the early hours of the morning...thats when it got a tad dodgy Confused

I don't normally do that on the 1st date and i havent heard from him, so i get the feeling i have been used now...its probably paranoia...hopefully.

Oh and Rawker do some work Wink

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 13:27 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't think you'd take my advice, but hey, well done. Thumbs Up
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 15:31 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_varndalls wrote:
It went absolutely AMAZING, as soon as we met up we went straight to the pub and got on the beers. We both got very drunk and decided to go back to his in the early hours of the morning...thats when it got a tad dodgy Confused

I don't normally do that on the 1st date and i havent heard from him, so i get the feeling i have been used now...its probably paranoia...hopefully.

Oh and Rawker do some work Wink

Like i said in my previous post, girls who put out on the first date don't usually make good girlfriend material. If you're that willing to go back to someone's house (let's be honest he's a stranger) then what will you do when his back is turned? I wouldn't be calling back either.

Jesus christ can't people show at least a tiny bit of restraint these days?

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 15:44 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_varndalls wrote:

chin up, he might want to use you again, and again

and of course its also possible that its the start of a meaningful relationship, who knows

Rawker
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:06 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

text him and go,

"i dont usualy do that on the first date! so dont think im easy"

and see if he replys and if he does leave him waiting on a reply!

if not....

you at least got laid!

Ad
(still avoiding college work)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 16:36 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawker wrote:
you at least got laid!

Oh and Varndalls, this link might be of some help:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STD_testing

Oh and remember,

Quote:

Not all STIs appear right away. In some instances a disease can be carried with no outward symptoms, which leaves a greater risk of passing the disease on to others.

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:40 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

And remember,
He's now told all his mates about you Smile Thumbs Up

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 16:46 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely he wouldn't do that. Remember....

Quote:
I met this really nice guy

Really nice guys don't tell their mates. Laughing

Rawker
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:55 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:

Oh and Varndalls, this link might be of some help:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STD_testing

She might have been a good girl and used protection!!

and remeber he took long enough to text you first time, he might be afraid your laughing at him for having a small dick or something!

tell all your friends about him and says its tiny, that would be good revenge.

(still avoiding doing work)

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:55 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Re: 3 day rule!?!? Reply with quote

the_varndalls wrote:
I met this really nice guy last night (also a biker Razz ), we exchanged numbers fluids...all the (ab)normal meetingsexual stuff and he seemed really interestedhorny, but i haven't heard from him (yes i know its only been a day....but still).

So i told my work mate (male) and he told me of this 3 dway rule. I have never heard anything of it and never had it done to me...so guys tell me what is the 3 dway rule? and what does it mean? Neutral

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 16:59 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawker wrote:

and remeber he took long enough to text you first time, he might be afraid your laughing at him for having a small dick or something!

Yeah right....Laughing

He knew what he was going to get when she came running after not calling her for a while last time.

It's called respect. If you don't respect yourself, why should he?

I know i sound very negative, in-fact i hope i'm wrong. Next time try making a bloke wait, he'll want you even more. (Unless he's a cunt of course)!

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:08 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest the outcome is predictable if the first "date" is getting pissed in the pub. Surely that alone should have sent alarm bells ringing?

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 17:10 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

i reckon i shd try using this 3 day rule, it seems to work

Skudd wrote:

the 3 day rule, don't ring before 3 days then she will be grateful you rang and will let you nail her

but i guess varndalls should be worrying about this bit of the 24 rule if she called him

Skudd wrote:
you have the 24 hour rule. if she rings you in this time, nail her then get a new phone

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 17:15 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
i reckon i shd try using this 3 day rule, it seems to work

Skudd wrote:

the 3 day rule, don't ring before 3 days then she will be grateful you rang and will let you nail her

but i guess varndalls should be worrying about this bit of the 24 rule if she called him

Skudd wrote:
you have the 24 hour rule. if she rings you in this time, nail her then get a new phone

Laughing

the_varndalls
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:30 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok no i didn't have sex with him for starters....but cheers guys Thumbs Up haha

He has a HUGE penis, i mean like scarily huge, so being mean about the size of his todger is out of the question.

I txt him last night but i know he has no credit so couldn't txt back...do i call?

and yea i thought it was kinda strange to go get pissed in the pub, but to tell the truth thats the kinda stuff i like to do.

Rawker do some bloody work Laughing

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 18:37 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

so when are u gonna let him nail you then ? Remember that according to this thread, if he doesnt nail you in a week you are dumped.

Being a lady and holding out is one thing, but guys have needs.

Rawker
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:50 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

if its that big, then why didnt you shag him?

if you know he has no credit then why are you getting your g-string in a twist??

we only thought you had let him do the dirty cause of the way you put it.

Rolling Eyes well you do owe him a shag this week Thumbs Up so he will definetly get in touch since he didn't get the goods!

(iv done a bit of college work Shocked )

the_varndalls
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 19:05 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted to...i was sooo drunk and a little problem arose Confused

Because he normally uses his mates phone to call me when he has no credit.

And we kinda did the dirty, but then didnt at the same time...it was awkward. ahhhhhhh

Hmmmm i hope so

Whey! Finally Very Happy

Rawker
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:17 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe his mate is out or away somewhere or ........... has no credit?!!

so you did mildly dirty but not full on dirty!

"little problem?" you talking about his willy again??

(stopped college work again for simpsons Thumbs Up )
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 29 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3