Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Naughty Max Mosely

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

odoliam
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 18:27 - 30 Mar 2008    Post subject: Naughty Max Mosely Reply with quote

As printed in the News of the World Today:
https://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/3003_nazi_orgy.shtml

and a video on youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxvFADEX3us

IF it's true, he's a gonner....

Quote:

FORMULA One motor racing chief Max Mosley is today exposed as a secret sado-masochist sex pervert.

Video: Watch F1 boss Max Mosley play Nazi sex games with hookers

The son of infamous British wartime fascist leader Oswald Mosley is filmed romping with five hookers at a depraved NAZI-STYLE orgy in a torture dungeon. Mosley— a friend to F1 big names like Bernie Ecclestone and Lewis Hamilton— barks ORDERS in GERMAN as he lashes girls wearing mock DEATH CAMP uniforms and enjoys being whipped until he BLEEDS.
Racing boss Max Mosley wallops one of the squealing hookers with leather paddle
FASTEST SLAP: Racing boss Max Mosley wallops one of the squealing hookers with leather paddle

The multi-millionaire son of Sir Oswald, who was a pal of Adolf Hitler, plays a concentration camp commandant in a FIVE-HOUR torture chamber video.

Mosley—the most powerful man in motor-racing—barks orders in German as he WHIPS two hookers dressed in striped uniforms reminiscent of AUSCHWITZ garb while girls in Nazi uniforms look on.

At one point the wrinkled 67-year-old—who publicly likes to give the impression he has put his father's evil legacy behind him—yells "she needs more of ze punishment!" while brandishing a LEATHER STRAP over a brunette's naked bottom.

Then the lashes rain down as Mosley counts them out in German: "Eins! Zwei! Drei! Vier! Fünf! Sechs!"
In the midst of one beating, a panting Max Mosley watches one hooker take off her Nazi uniform
SO SICK: In the midst of one beating, a panting Max Mosley watches one hooker take off her Nazi uniform

With each blow, the girl yelps in pain as grinning, grey-haired Mosley becomes clearly aroused. And after the beating, he makes her perform a sex act on him.

Last month the urbane president of the FIA—Formula One's governing body—hit the headlines when he announced a crackdown on racism in the sport after McLaren ace Lewis Hamilton was abused by Spanish spectators.

But on Friday the only ‘crackdowns' married Mosley was interested in were on bare buttocks...including his own.
Plaster

Before hammering away at the girls he plays a cowering death camp inmate himself, having his GENITALS inspected and his hair searched for LICE—mocking the humiliating way Jews were treated by SS death camp guards in World War II.
Hooker in mock death camp clothes is gagged
SINISTER: Hooker in mock death camp clothes is gagged

Then, head bowed and tied up in chains, he is interrogated by a dominatrix before being chained up and LASHED so hard over a TORTURE BENCH that he WHIMPERS for mercy and has to have a wound dressing put on his backside.

His Jew-hating father—who had Hitler as guest of honour at his marriage—would have been proud of his warped son's command of German as he struts around looking for bottoms to whack.

But even the vile Thirties fascist—whose blackshirt thugs terrorised London's East End—might have been less impressed with the sordid company his offspring keeps.

Mosley's appointment with his hookers was at a smart £2million riverside flat on London's Chelsea Embankment at noon on Friday.

Our investigators obtained a graphic video of his sick antics.

The girls arrived first, led by the main dominatrix, a stern-faced blonde, carrying a suitcase laden with whips, chains and uniforms. Half an hour later, Mosley—married to devoted wife Jean since 1960—turned up wearing a smart overcoat and suit after making the short walk from his nearby London home.

The 6ft 2in former barrister once helped his father try to restart his political career in the Sixties with a new fascist Union Movement party. He was even a prospective parliamentary candidate himself.
Max Mosley lies face down on the bed trussed up before his punishment
TWISTED GAME: Hooker ticks off SS-style inspection sheet. Mosley has called himself 'Tim Barnes' to earn extra punishment IN CHAINS: Max Mosley lies face down on the bed trussed up before his punishment

But the party that got his vote on Friday was one involving violent perversion in a rigged-up basement torture dungeon.

After paying £2,500 in cash, Mosley—a good friend of F1 billionaire Bernie Ecclestone—was ordered by the head hooker to strip as she played out his sick fantasy.

"OK, undress," she snapped. "UNDRESS! You are going to be punished to be shown how we treat prisoners in our facility."
FAMOUS PAL: Max Mosley with Bernie Ecclestone
FAMOUS PAL: Max Mosley with Bernie Ecclestone

As his white Y-fronts hit the floor, the powerfully built blonde barked out her orders: "Head down. Let's see if they have been keeping you clean at the other facility.

"Hurry up! Lie face down! Don't look at me!" Mosley meekly obeyed and was chained and manacled before another blonde dominatrix, wearing only a jacket, shirt and knee-length boots, entered the room.

As another hooker ticked off points on an inspection sheet, she roughly scrutinised his head and private parts before demanding his age. "I'm 42," he whispered, lying to attract a severe beating. He also lied about his name, saying he was called Tim Barnes, so the punishment would be really painful.

He got what he wanted. "You are now going to be punished," hissed the dominatrix. "You are going to receive 12 strokes of the birch plus another three for not telling me your real age. Then you will receive six strokes of the cane."

Mosley was then bent over and strapped naked to a leather torture bench. The muscular blonde dealt him 15 savage blows. Towards the end Mosley was whimpering and gasped for breath. Reddened and bruised, he then received a further six strokes with a cane.

His flogging over, he left the room before saying, "Thank you, mistress". After having his wounds dressed, Mosley makes the transformation from masochist to sadist. Now fully clothed, he bends two blonde girls over the whipping bench, their striped concentration camp-style uniform bottoms yanked down to expose their buttocks.
Hooker in mock death camp clothes is gagged
WIFE: Jean

He converses in German with one girl throughout the torture, loving every minute of death camp role-play, while the other girl pleads: "I don't know what you are saying, so I don't know what to do."

Oxford-educated Mosley has refused to condemn his father who was considered so dangerous he was interned during the war. He once said in an interview: "He was wonderful as a person. But I don't think my father would have made a good dictator. He talked tough but, fundamentally, he was too soft."

Whereas his son is a hard man—especially when it comes to beating girls' naked bottoms. One of the hookers is strapped into a gag to stifle her screams as Mosley lays into her backside in front of the other four girls. With a Nazi swagger, he counts each stroke in German before having sex with his ‘victim'.

A frantic orgy then begins, as a brunette hooker is strapped to a bench before a dominatrix uses a sex toy on her. Later she performs a lesbian act on one of the blondes. Red-faced and panting, Mosley looks on like a child in a sweet shop, but surrounded by bright red bottoms.

The orgy lasted almost five hours and the five hookers spent the final ten minutes laughing and drinking wine together. One said: "The girls have all had a good seeing-to!"

After the sex marathon, Mosley dressed again and had a quick pit-stop, turning down wine in favour of a cup of tea. At 5.05pm, he put on his overcoat and disappeared into the blustery afternoon to resume his other life as Max the respectable motor-racing mogul who will be officiating at the next Formula One Grand Prix in Bahrain next weekend.

It was his wife of 48 years, Jean, who introduced him to his love of motorsport. After meeting him at a fascist Union Movement rally she took him to his first race meeting to watch British ace Stirling Moss.

On choosing the grand prix world—a decision his father opposed as "dangerous and unwise"—over politics, Mosley said: "It was an escape from the political arguments. I got fed up. Nobody knew me in racing, though in Germany and Austria people used to sidle up and whisper, ‘Your father vaz a great man'."

In 2005, Mosley—who has two children, Alexander, 37, and 35-year-old Patrick—was made a Chevalier de la Légion d'Honneur, one of the highest decorations in France, for his services to motor sport. In the late 1970s, he became the official legal adviser to the Formula One Constructors Association (FOCA)—the body that represents the teams.

With his sharp legal mind and devotion to the sport, he soon rose to the top and was first elected president of the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) in 1993.

Speaking of his role in the FIA and his friendship with Bernie Ecclestone, he once said: "My job as president of the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile isn't paid. But I've done business with Bernie outside Formula One. In property mainly.

"Money doesn't turn me on and I like to think I can leave whenever I want."

Money doesn't have to turn him on—he's already rich. A multi-millionaire, he has a base in Monaco and a £3 million home in London's fashionable Chelsea.
Shadow

As well as inheriting from his father and mother—society beauty and Nazi sympathiser Diana Mitford—he made a fortune selling his shares in March Engineering in 1977.

But the shadow of his Nazi father is always in the background. Mosley Jnr once claimed his father—who died in 1980—disliked Hitler, thinking him "over the top", but he admitted Oswald admired Italian dictator Benito Mussolini.

He said of his mother, who died in 2003: "It was true she liked Hitler. Apparently he was an enormously attractive personality."

Now Mosley has shown his true colours too—and brought a new kind of shame on his already tarnished family name.
Evil father was a Hitler wannabe

OSWALD Mosley (right) was the closest thing the UK had to a rabble-rousing Hitler in the years leading up to World War II.

He rallied his blackshirt army of fascists against Jews and Communists. His famous march through London's East End—an area heavily populated by Jews—sparked the infamous Battle of Cable Street in 1936.

Hitler admired him so much he was guest of honour at his wedding to society beauty Diana Mitford, held at the Berlin home of evil Nazi chief Joseph Goebbels.

Max's aunt Unity Mitford was also a devoted Nazi. After Britain declared war on Germany in 1939, she sent a farewell letter to Hitler and shot herself in the head with the pearl-handled pistol the German leader had given her as a gift. She died of her injuries several years later.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:57 - 30 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is good on him, he has the money so why can't he buy his sex and enjoy it/ as for being a Nazi, his history hasn't change from before he had sex and after he had sex. My Grandparentskilled germans in the war, Doesn't make me a left wing tree hugger. Let him enjoy his money. I would do the same if I had his cash.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dom
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:32 - 30 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Laughing I cannot WAIT to see the ITV coverage of this one.

"Coming up in next weeks pre-race coverage Lewis Hamilton shows us around his luxury Swiss home, we go shoe shopping with Felipe Massa and Max Mosley will be showing us what he gets up to in his free time."

mr jamez
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:38 - 30 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

What?! you mean to tell me that this man had SEX?! what a filthy, depraved loon. Oh and he is a Jew hating NAZI mother fucker also 'cos one of the hookers was dressed in black leather.

Pathetic.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:14 - 30 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no sympathy for anything that happens to a fat-cat money-loaded poncing parasite like him, but it's actually none of anyone elses business. I'd love to know what some of those News of The World low-lives get up to on the sexual front. Most of them are undoubtedly paying for it, because sure as hell no bird worth a second glance would go near them with a pole.

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:05 - 31 Mar 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oswald Mosley was locked up during WW2 I believe, that's how much of a threat they thought he was.
I thought it was well known his dad was a fascist. Hitler went to his dads wedding ffs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Wafer_Thin_Ham
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:21 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortuna wrote:
Oswald Mosley was locked up during WW2 I believe, that's how much of a threat they thought he was.
I thought it was well known his dad was a fascist. Hitler went to his dads wedding ffs.

Hitler was his dad's mate, doesn't make him(Max) bad though does it?

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:38 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big_Ham wrote:
Fortuna wrote:

I'm not sure now.
Max seems to think it's ok to act out Nazi fantasies with prozza's. Many people act out fantasies with prostitutes, wish more people would.
I'd prefer it to be something other than Nazi though.

Last edited by Fortuna on 17:11 - 01 Apr 2008; edited 1 time in total

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 16:52 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found this pretty funny...

https://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7324236.stm

Quote:
Mosley asked to drop Bahrain trip

Translated as stay the fuc* out of our country you dirty old man. Very Happy

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:19 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what if he likes sex that way, dont even know who this dude is but whyt is it when your in the public eye normal things turn in to taboo and you are kicked out for having a shag?? whatever goes on in his sex life is his buisness by the sounds of it he can well afford to pay for it. There are worse things out there going on like crime for a start that him shagging hookers.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 17:20 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

fair play to the randy old bugger, its nice that old people can still be having a bit of fun at their age

theres hope for us all

admittedly his wife jean may not share that viewpoint, and i cant really blame her

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 17:23 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

dragonfly wrote:
So what if he likes sex that way, dont even know who this dude is but whyt is it when your in the public eye normal things turn in to taboo and you are kicked out for having a shag?? whatever goes on in his sex life is his buisness by the sounds of it he can well afford to pay for it. There are worse things out there going on like crime for a start that him shagging hookers.

As i can make out, he's the head of the FIA, as the head of the FIA you should be able to visit the countries hosting your races. If you can't do that then you aren't able to do your job?

He's a very powerful figure in racing and seeing as people won't be able to take him seriously anymore surely he has to resign?

I know what he does in his own time is his own business, but when it effects people and structures that rely on him then it is in the public interest to know what a naughty boy he has been.

Dragonfly
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:40 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew wrote:
dragonfly wrote:

As i can make out, he's the head of the FIA, as the head of the FIA you should be able to visit the countries hosting your races. If you can't do that then you aren't able to do your job?

He's a very powerful figure in racing and seeing as people won't be able to take him seriously anymore surely he has to resign?

I know what he does in his own time is his own business, but when it effects people and structures that rely on him then it is in the public interest to know what a naughty boy he has been.

Thank you.,

Didnt relise he was married also there as Collin said. But how does having sex with a few hookers make him any less good at his job? He will gain enemies for cheatnig on the wife though, suppose if you are in the public eye the public do slay you more even when they could do the same thing themselves and have privacy doing it. I wouldnt care what someone done in the bedroom really. We need more poeple who dont care.

map
Mr Calendar

PostPosted: 21:25 - 01 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the hookers involved have also lost out on future customers.

Although some punters might like their fetishes on video and uploaded onto the net Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

andrew
Mister Road Rage

PostPosted: 10:34 - 02 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will say, you've got to give the old man credit, 5 birds over 5 hours....

Top stuff! Very Happy

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 12:48 - 02 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortuna wrote:
Big_Ham wrote:

I'm not sure now.
Max seems to think it's ok to act out Nazi fantasies with prozza's. Many people act out fantasies with prostitutes, wish more people would.
I'd prefer it to be something other than Nazi though.

Has anyone thought that it could be a very unfortunate 'kick-back' (snigger) so to speak, of his childhood? Maybe He saw/heard enough of the real thing to 'link' this activity with sexual gratification as a youngster?
A lot of sexually/physically abused people end up with a D/s kink, just because the guy is famous doesn't make him an exception, surely?
The Nazi camp fantasy is acted out fairly regularly, along with rape fantasies, kidnapping fantasies, etc. All of which are (admittedly sick) fine as long as no one actually gets hurt, whether that be physically, mentally or emotionally.

Does your girlfriend dressing up as a schoolgirl make you a paedo?
What about expecting their bits to be shaven? Does that mean you crave little girls?
I could go on.. But I'll STFU now Smile

map
Mr Calendar

PostPosted: 13:30 - 02 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

lozzypop1 wrote:
...I could go on.. But I'll STFU now Smile

Awww, just as it was getting interesting Wink

Here's one, if your girlfriend gets all oily does that make you want to rush out and fix the motorbike? Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Major_Grooves
The Doctor

PostPosted: 18:03 - 02 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

lozzypop1 wrote:

Does your girlfriend dressing up as a schoolgirl make you a paedo?

No, it makes you a winner. Smile

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:10 - 02 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Lozzypop,
True, I see your point. I don't necisserily want to bend over every nurse I see in a real hospital.
Or do I?

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 20:20 - 02 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortuna wrote:

@Lozzypop,
True, I see your point. I don't necisserily want to bend over every nurse I see in a real hospital.
Or do I?

The bigger question is do they want you to?

Fortuna
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:39 - 03 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
Fortuna wrote:

@Lozzypop,
Or do I?

The bigger question is do they want you to?

Sad

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:48 - 03 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what does dressing up in a womble oufit and being hand cuffed to a bin of cold green jelly while the G/F shaves here minge with a broken glass bottle, smoking a large leg of lamb, while giving me a blowjob through a tea strainer and having her anus stretched with a barrel of virgin olive oil, say about my childhood? and is this kinky?

map
Mr Calendar

PostPosted: 10:49 - 03 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
... and is this kinky?

Remember. one man's (or woman's) kinky is another's pleasure.

However, if you're talking perverted....Wink

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:42 - 03 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

map wrote:
Skudd wrote:
... and is this kinky?

Remember. one man's (or woman's) kinky is another's pleasure.

However, if you're talking perverted....Wink

Is it only kinky and perverted the first time?

lozzypop1
Certified MILF!

PostPosted: 13:01 - 03 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
So what does dressing up in a womble oufit and being hand cuffed to a bin of cold green jelly while the G/F shaves here minge with a broken glass bottle, smoking a large leg of lamb, while giving me a blowjob through a tea strainer and having her anus stretched with a barrel of virgin olive oil, say about my childhood? and is this kinky?

No, It sounds like a quiet night in.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 27 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2