Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

OGK Helmets

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

PostPosted: 16:07 - 08 Feb 2003    Post subject: OGK Helmets Reply with quote

Hello, I've been considering getting a OGK helmet for a while, and now they are cheap it's even more desirable ;O

Anyone had any experiance with OGK helmets, or heard anything about them?

Thanks
You must be logged in to rate posts

Doddmaster
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:38 - 08 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to want an Aeroblade, but I was put of by reports or really bad wind noise. I think the FF3 is better, but still noisier than yer average

Couger
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 19:04 - 08 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

From all the reports I've heard their only plus points are low weight and styling.

They are apparently terrible for wind noise and have rather unusual size brackets. I guess their price is an obvious factor now they are cheapy cheap tho. Like Dodd I always an Aeroblade, but ended up with a damn good Shoei, which I will get again!

Having said all that, I've never owned an OGK.

Cougs.

raps
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 12:50 - 10 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own a Shoei helmet, my first and only hemlet, so i cant really make a comparison, but the Shoei does fit really well and i cant complain about the wind noise, cos there hardly is any
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TiN
Pocket Tin

PostPosted: 12:56 - 10 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always loved the looks of the FF3 and if J&S had been selling them at their current special offer price a few months ago, then I probably would've gotten one of them instead of my Arai...but now that I've got my Arai, I doubt that I'd buy any other brand in the future...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ryan
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 20:58 - 10 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've got a £5 deposit on a ogk ff3 whitham rep at J&S cos of that crazy offer they had, tey said i've 4 months to get back to them but i'll probly grab it soon, as mentionedb4 they look the mutts nuts, weigh nowt, the fitting was good (i tried the size xs firstn got a head ache eventually settled on medium) and the liner felt nice

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 21:00 - 10 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed tin, in fact, if i can get enough cash together, im gonna pick up another quantum F or two, cos they are being stopped, and i dunno how close the fit of the replacement will be

a spare would be useful for pillions as well and in case i chuck my current down the road Smile
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 80 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1