Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Nazi ban-culture gone mad.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:53 - 17 Apr 2008    Post subject: Nazi ban-culture gone mad. Reply with quote

So you'd think you have a right, as a free man, to swim in the sea. The public sea, not off some private beach or MOD area. And if there was a dolphin around, well gee, dolphins can look after themselves. They fvck sharks up on a regular basis. And if all else fails they can just swim off, right?

So two drunk guys jump into the sea at Dover, figuring they'll play with Dave the dolphin. Dave loves people, and if he's not feeling like playing he'd just bugger off.

But some plod figured these two guys were 'harrassing' Dave and ordered them out of the water. The two guys ignored him, they were having fun with Dave and Dave was having fun with them.

So they get arrested, prosecuted, found guilty by Dover magistrates, fined £350 and ordered to do 120 hours community service. For going into the sea and playing with a dolphin.

A dolphin expert was interviewed and said the result was absurd. "The dolphin loves playing with people, and if it didn't it would swim away."

Somebody else made the point "What happens if you're in the water first and the dolphin appears and you accidentally touch it...will you be prosecuted?"

So here we are again, in this nazi toilet our country has become, you can now be ordered out of the sea by the police if there's a dolphin around, and arrested and prosecuted if you quite rightfully ignore the copper.

There is something very seriously wrong with the way this country is being run, and the obscenity outlined above exemplifies it perfectly.

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:15 - 17 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not surprised, not in the slightest. I wonder would they still have been prosecuted even if the dolphin wasn't there, endangering their own lives and what not.

You shouldn't call them nazis, it's not nice and will probably result in a fine soon enough.

Anyone want to jump in and defend the ban culture?

bazza
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:22 - 17 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoND wrote:
Anyone want to jump in and defend the ban culture?

I would, but I don't think it's allowed...

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:38 - 17 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe just this time..

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 01:38 - 18 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sea is crown property, not public property.

If it had been the foreshore (between high and low tide marks), you would have some rights under the bill of rights and the magna carta. Below the low tide mark, not the case.

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:02 - 18 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
The sea is crown property, not public property.

So the German's won the sea after all? Wink

Steve H
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:42 - 18 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this decision mean that Willy isn't Free at all?

Sad, So very VERY Sad.

Sniff Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 03:24 - 19 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their crime was disobeying a police officer. Considering that this can get you beaten up and charged with assaulting a police officer if you make any attempt at trying to defend yourself, I think they got off lightly.

In an ideal world, policemen would be wise, and sensible but to get the tricky bits of the job done, policemen need to be bossy thugs, so they tend to be like that when it doesnt really help matters.

No system is perfect rule of law is an ideal to be aimed for, but is a bit of an illusion.

Reality dictates that you should obey those more powerful than you.

The law is not applied evenly, or fairly. The rich get better lawyers so are more likely to have judgements returned in their favour.

heres the link to the dolphin story by the way

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/7352834.stm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/04/18/2220428.htm

a more favourable one

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/kol08/article/default.asp?article_id=40302

thegubner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:17 - 19 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:

This may give you an uneventful peaceful life, but I would rather struggle and stand up for my rights than obey those with more power, when I am doing nothing wrong.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:49 - 19 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought they had banned the Nazis, so it must be the trendy, left wing, tree huggers................. bastards.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 02:30 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:
colin1 wrote:

This may give you an uneventful peaceful life, but I would rather struggle and stand up for my rights than obey those with more power, when I am doing nothing wrong.

lets just hope that someone more powerful doesnt take a different view of right and wrong

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:03 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it always the Nazis that are banning things?

You never hear of the Liberals doing anything.

thegubner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:40 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:

lets just hope that someone more powerful doesnt take a different view of right and wrong

Wont bother me colin, it doesn't go any higher than the government here, so to be honest what are the chances of that.

Scouse
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:14 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:
colin1 wrote:

Wont bother me colin, it doesn't go any higher than the government here, so to be honest what are the chances of that.

It does go higher than the government, or in my opinion it does anyway. I take the view that current high earning major companies take the reigns of the government and have control of the puppets that fill parliament in order to sway things their own way. It just depends on who has hold of the strings at the time on which way things sway.

thegubner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:26 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah well, they wont take me alive.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:51 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 21:05 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:
colin1 wrote:

i was thinking more on the lines of a policeman and a magistrate

Mac_Black
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:49 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Why is it always the Nazis that are banning things?

You never hear of the Liberals doing anything.

Thats becuase the Liberals don't actually do anything anyway... anything at all Surprised

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:56 - 22 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer is going to love this...

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cumbria/7360147.stm

more Nazi laws,

Overfill your bin just a bit = criminal record,
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:02 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

more Nazi laws,

Yeah, I saw that on the news tonight. After one warning from the council I would have started taking the excess bags out and dumping them wherever. The amount of poll-tax those scumbags charge and they think they can pull outrageous SHIT like that! The guy now has a criminal record, for having his bin-lid open by a few inches.

Only in the UK. This country is run by lunatics, at both national and local level. I wonder how much further it can go before even the cattle say enough is enough...?

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:48 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:
colin1 wrote:

Nice.

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery" - Thomas Jefferson

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:52 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Itchy wrote:

more Nazi laws,

The original fixed penalty was illegal according to the Bill of Rights 1689.

thegubner
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:21 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

There seem to be a lot of things contrary to the bill of rights these days. Why are they allowed to get away with it?

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:41 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:
There seem to be a lot of things contrary to the bill of rights these days. Why are they allowed to get away with it?

Cost vs benefit ,

£100 paid out now, ie a days work is worth more than being exhonerated.

you still get rare cases of principle vs money , like this bloke in a mini who was 'caught' on a speed camera at 115mph or something, he spent £7000 on tests and investigations to prove his car could not go 115mph, he won the case.

Also the fact that the government purposely step hard on such people as they know that if other people got wind of such an idea the government would collaspe very shortly since we are no pot of money government system (governments like the US & Hong Kong make you pay tax once a year thus they have a big pot of money in which to last a whole year the money is there it exists and it is meated out to various services , the UK government relies on PAYE and corporate taxes being constantly paid).

Thus they would probably start sending out the death squads , or selling these debts onto really dodgy bailiffs who break your legs in advance and charge 20000% interest per day.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:45 - 23 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:

Becasue nobody brings them to justice. The guy pictured on this page https://www.tpuc.org/ actually uses the law to help people who have been given fixed penalties and on-the-spot fines. The establishment hate him.

Regards
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 50 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2