Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Was 7/7 an inside job?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:45 - 19 Apr 2008    Post subject: Was 7/7 an inside job? Reply with quote

Some food for thought

Ludicrous Diversion - The 7/7 london Bombings
https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4943675105275097719&hl=en-GB

7/7 Ripple Effect
https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776&q=7%2F7+ripple&ei=8hEKSMrfNKWOiALS9oy8BA

Alex Jones - Terrorstorm
https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8136133221213939183&q=terrorstorm&ei=XBEKSOS1CoaIjQLU07msBA

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 17:53 - 19 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.

I can't be arsed to make a compelling amateur video about it though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 18:45 - 19 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brick Wall
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:53 - 19 Apr 2008    Post subject: Re: Was 7/7 an inside job? Reply with quote

SoND wrote:
Some food for thought

There is no thought about it. There are two different attitudes to this stuff.

1. Of course the evil governbent did it. They are 100% responsible for everything to do with my life and the world in general, everything bad that happens can be blamed on them.
2. Don't be so stupid, how can you even suggest that the Government would attack it's own people?

There is no room for though and definitely no room for discussion.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 18:56 - 19 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I can possibly think of that would support the 'Evil Gobernment dunnit' theory is the fact that - horrific as it was - the plan didn't work properly.

That's HMG alright!

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 19:11 - 19 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not going to watch the videos but of course it wasn't an inside job, nor was 9/11. That is all.

wr

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:03 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humour me, watch the first video at least. It doesn't go into too much detail and gets to the point quickly, it only lasts 30 minutes and it's easier to watch than the others.

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 01:47 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously - no!

I don't think that the bombings garnered any benefits whatsoever for the government, the police or the security services - thus any suggestion that they were planned to somehow vindicate the war on terror becomes ludicrous.

People take this whole 'climate of fear' stuff too far -and it's invariably people who hate the government's stance on EVERYTHING on 'principle'.

I get annoyed watching Channel 4 news, so I doubt that your video is going to do me much good.

On a slightly divergent tack - why is it that our government apparently can't keep anything secret - except for all the massive conspiracies it's supposedly involved in?

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 02:19 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe 7/7 and 9/11 were false flag (ie done by our governments but made out to be done by someone else)

this sort of thing has been done in the past and is fairly well documented

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gladio

anarchist, communist and far right groups in italy and germany were infiltrated by security services who sometimes prevented incidents and sometimes created them to discredit a group

in russia, chechen rebels were said to have bombed apartment blocks in russia which helped to justify the extended war with checnya but some suggest it was actually done by the russians

bush is friends with the bin laden family and its not impossible that the 'war on terrorism' is actually controlled from both sides by one hand

it has created a good excuse for america to gain more control over the middle east and access to oil, possibly to build an oil pipeline to china

a stragiht line goes through iraq, iran, afganistan and tibet to china and funnily enough these states all seem to have had problems which the west thinks they need to leap in and solve, ie take over the country maybe

"Why, of course, the people don’t want war. . . . Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don’t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship . . . voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."
-- Hermann Goering, 1938

Last edited by colin1 on 20:18 - 20 Apr 2008; edited 1 time in total

Weedy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:04 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the irony of your "Do not question authority" avatar and then your questioning of terrorist attacks and reports by people in positions of authority. Laughing

ncrn
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:24 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say watch this kinda sums the whole conspiracy stuff up for me ^^.

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 19:58 - 20 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoND wrote:
Humour me.

No Razz

SoND wrote:
watch the first video at least...it only lasts 30 minutes

30minutes Doh!

wr

Tristan.
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:13 - 21 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few years ago the tabloids had front page news, according to some slapper John Prescott's John Thomas was the size and shape of a chipolata.

If our government cannot keep the form of the then deputy prime ministers genitalia a secret, how exactly do you reckon it pulled this off?

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 00:23 - 21 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and yet they somehow managed to keep his raging bulimia a secret?!

Wink

Makaveli_Rydah
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 14:26 - 21 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it was an inside job , and no i won't go into the reasons or arguements on the topic .

Just seriously think about it , and national events that have taken place since that day and i'm sure you'll come up with the same conclusion

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:58 - 21 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I'll accept that 7/7 and 9/11 were genuine attacks if someone can explain how British security services knew about the other bus and also explain what happened to WTC 7.

I guess one is either...
a. open-minded enough to realise that governments can and do kill innocent people, or...

b. happy to go about your life with your head buried in the sand.

Regards

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 15:05 - 21 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why can't people have the ability to combine both of those aspects?
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

iooi
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:26 - 21 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tristan the wrote:
If our government cannot keep the form of the then deputy prime ministers genitalia a secret, how exactly do you reckon it pulled this off?

I love the way people think that the Goverment could have done this.....
If anyone was to do something like this it would be some mandrin in whitehall that was pulling the strings and it would be kept quiet, the last to know would be any member of the HOP......
For god sake how can anyone think that muppets like Brown etc could manage to think up a plan like this. Rolling Eyes

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:17 - 21 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're telling me Visor consultants just happen to carry out a terror drill on 7/7 of the exact same events, at the exact same time, using the exact same methods for the exact same purpose...

Just a coincedence innit guv. Nothing to see here, move along people... Rolling Eyes

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:26 - 21 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
Why can't people have the ability to combine both of those aspects?

I guess they can if they wish.

cestrian
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:28 - 21 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris wrote:
You're telling me Visor consultants just happen to carry out a terror drill on 7/7 of the exact same events, at the exact same time, using the exact same methods for the exact same purpose...

Just a coincedence innit guv. Nothing to see here, move along people... Rolling Eyes

Their website...

https://www.visorconsultants.com/

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:37 - 21 Apr 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
Seriously - no!

I don't think that the bombings garnered any benefits whatsoever for the government, the police or the security services - thus any suggestion that they were planned to somehow vindicate the war on terror becomes ludicrous.

It's helped them push more terrorist legislation through and there are number of people profiting heavily by keeping the war going.

Quote:
People take this whole 'climate of fear' stuff too far -and it's invariably people who hate the government's stance on EVERYTHING on 'principle'.

They do a whole lot of things badly and seem to fuck everyone over every chance they get so it's only fair to be skeptical.

Quote:
I get annoyed watching Channel 4 news, so I doubt that your video is going to do me much good.

So do I but it doesn't do any good to just ignore a different version of the story.

Quote:
On a slightly divergent tack - why is it that our government apparently can't keep anything secret - except for all the massive conspiracies it's supposedly involved in?

Maybe they don't like being taken seriously so people see them as a joke and couldn't possibly organise something so evil. They get caught lying and cheating all the time but no one seems to care, nothing happens to them.

There is a huge number of people concerned by the actions of our governments to gradually take away our civil liberties and the mainstream media will do anything but question it and anyone who does is crazy and probably a terrorist themselves.

Being fair, the human race hasn't got a good record when it comes to dictators and rulers committing mass genocide and to let any human have so much power over us without even questioning it is dangerous.

scorps
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:19 - 22 Apr 2008    Post subject: well Reply with quote

Churchill sacrificed Coventry during the second world war in order to keep some gadget or other secret from the germans.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 15:48 - 22 Apr 2008    Post subject: Re: well Reply with quote

scorps wrote:
Churchill sacrificed Coventry during the second world war in order to keep some gadget or other secret from the germans.

Indeed. Churchill knew about the raid on Coventry because of the capture of the enigma machine.

Therefore in the interests of winning the war kept it a secret and IMO more lives were probably saved because of it.

It's a pity they rebuilt Coventry so ugly though.

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:58 - 22 Apr 2008    Post subject: Re: well Reply with quote

scorps wrote:

Are you saying we should sacrifice coventry again? Thinking
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 8 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1