Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Where to rent?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Shay HTFC
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:34 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Where to rent? Reply with quote

I'm looking for a place in Bedford to rent with my girlfriend. It's pretty urgent as we have just been kicked out of the house because of my girlfriends excretory issues. We even put a dog in a cage to try and pretend that was the culprit Sad

Any takers? Ideally a room with en-suite toilet too

Cheers
____________________
Full Motorbike License - GS500E '95
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wave2k
G's Stalker



Joined: 06 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:29 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems pretty harsh to be kicked out for that, what does she do ?
____________________
Ducati 1299 Panigale
2009 Corvette C6 z51
RS125->CBR400->RXS100->GSXR750K2->Ducati749S->CBR600RR5->TL1000R->DRz400->RSVR1000->Honda VTR SP1->CBR400->GSXR1000K6->Honda H100->CBR600RR3->Ducati1299
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Shay HTFC
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:43 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

She shits on pieces of cardboard that she leaves lying on the bed Sad
____________________
Full Motorbike License - GS500E '95
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:02 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be bop bop bodopbow, bop bop bodopbow, bedda bedda be bop bop bodopbow bop bop bodopdow...
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:03 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSR-AD wrote:
Be bop bop bodopbow, bop bop bodopbow, bedda bedda be bop bop bodopbow bop bop bodopdow...


I know the song, I am trying to work out how it fits though?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:05 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:
NSR-AD wrote:
Be bop bop bodopbow, bop bop bodopbow, bedda bedda be bop bop bodopbow bop bop bodopdow...


I know the song, I am trying to work out how it fits though?


I know it fit Andy, I've just sat here working it out, it's the chorus I think... Laughing
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:09 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSR-AD wrote:




I know it fit Andy, I've just sat here working it out, it's the chorus I think... Laughing


I meant how it fits in the thread, dummy. Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:10 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhhhhh. SCATman, I get it. Embarassed
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:12 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ew.

Laughing
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Handsome
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:15 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_guvnor_1_uk wrote:
Ahhhhhhh. SCATman, I get it. Embarassed


You Doughnut... Mr. Green
____________________
Previous Bikes...Honda NSR 125 RR...Kawasaki Zephyr 550...Suzuki SV 1000 S...Yamaha FZ8...Current Bike...Suzuki GSX-R 750...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:28 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shay HTFC wrote:
She shits on pieces of cardboard that she leaves lying on the bed Sad


W T F ?!

I'm trying to work out how having a dog around could possibly be a cover for that ("Yes, it's our dog, it puts pieces of cardboard on the bed and shits on them, and we leave it there for somebody to find, instead of immediately cleaning it up and going postal with the air-freshener").

Then I'm trying to work out how the landlord or fellow tenants could find it anyway. Do they have free acess to your house/flat/room?

Finally I'm wondering what kind of person (her) shits on bits of cardboard on the bed and (you) tolerates somebody who does that.

Or am I missing some joke from another thread? Confused
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Stevie B
Crazy Courier



Joined: 22 Apr 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:46 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Or am I missing some joke from another thread? Confused


Bingo! Wink

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=146301
____________________
Past: Katana 50, NSR125RR, FZR600r, CB-1 Present: TRX850
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Shay HTFC
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:56 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Finally I'm wondering what kind of person (her) shits on bits of cardboard on the bed and (you) tolerates somebody who does that.


haha I can only imagine the genuine bemusement of someone who didn't realise it was from another thread.

"Girlfriend shits on little pieces of cardboard on the bed - WTF?!!" Laughing Mr. Green
____________________
Full Motorbike License - GS500E '95
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Wave2k
G's Stalker



Joined: 06 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:26 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

At first i thought you had an incontinent girlfriend who shat herself in bed, hense my WTF thats a bit out of order comment.
____________________
Ducati 1299 Panigale
2009 Corvette C6 z51
RS125->CBR400->RXS100->GSXR750K2->Ducati749S->CBR600RR5->TL1000R->DRz400->RSVR1000->Honda VTR SP1->CBR400->GSXR1000K6->Honda H100->CBR600RR3->Ducati1299
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 18 years, 153 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 5.05 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 81.54 Kb