Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

aaahhhhhhhh

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  

r1oldie

PostPosted: 09:57 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: aaahhhhhhhh Reply with quote

Just like the shit who decided to reverse his car into my new (3 weeks old) r6 in the ASDA carpark at Burgh Heath, I'm looking for ya and when i see ya i'm gonna bitch slap ya senseless.

As if the insurance aint high enough without some dick headed spotty 18 year old crunching the bike then pissing off without a care.

Looks like £2 grand plus in repairs but thanks to the old lady who saw it happen I know ya drive a fiesta, white,

Oh and thanks to the police who were about as usefull and helpfull and pissing in a tissue bag
You must be logged in to rate posts

Milo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:17 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlucky mate!
Don't suppose there's any CCTV cam's in the car park?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Deano
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:45 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a cunt, I feel for you i do, if I found them I would do a burnout on his forehead Evil or Very Mad
Dean Stone #777
EMRA 2012 final standings, Formula 600s 3rd, Superstock 600s 3rd.
www.triplesevenracing.co.uk: www.ljmotorcyclerepairs.co.uk www.gettaylored.co.uk BN RaceScience, Now officially run out of money to carry on racing Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

r1oldie

PostPosted: 11:19 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked about the cctv and was told is was out of action. a fault that needed repair. I did suggest that they added the cost of my bike onto thier cctv fix but that went down like a lead balloon...

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:27 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asda will have had CCTV i would almost put money on it. GO hassle them in person Smile

2 grand? ouch Shocked GO find a breakers yard and get it cheaper Very Happy

And if u got an R6, how come ur name is R1oldie? Question Razz

r1oldie

PostPosted: 11:44 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did ask ASDA..it was them who told me and the police the cctv was not working.

Oldie cos i'm 47
r1 cos thats what I got
r6 cos the misses wanted to change her old and falling apart 600 bandit for something new..so I got her this as a Xmas/Birthday suprise, how the hell was I to know she was gonna hate it...haha..

Believe it or not, and ive been riding for 30 years, I actually prefer the r6 to the r1...just personal choice. and fed up with getting stopped by police for one stupid reason or another. Although at 47 they get quite a shock when the lid comes off.
Did think of selling the r1 but prices are so low for r1's that they are now giving them away with kornflakes. a kinda but one get one free.

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:48 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds similar to what happened to me Confused some bloke knocked my bike over outside my flat as he pulled away and just drove off Confused old bill were less than helpful, and guess what....no witnesses Sad

wankers the lot of 'em

nsr125man
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 12:06 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: well.. Reply with quote

that you there Dougie...
the Mrs told me you wrecked her bike in the car park.

Not that I want to let it out the bag but this guy and his mrs drove to Wales on their bikes two weeks ago.. I still cant figure out how she got there almost 2 hours before ya dougie...
And its not that she dont like the r6, you keep taking it to work so she dont get a chance to ride it.

By the way, that little scratch on ya r1.....I told her not to try a wheelie and that you would be pissed at her.

If the r1 is up for grabs then i'll have it...knocked down price of course with that scratch.

r1oldie

PostPosted: 12:15 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: very funny Reply with quote

It wasn't 2 hours. only 1 hour 59 minutes. Anyway, I took it easy and relaxed and enjoyed the view. Not my fault she rides like a lunatic and everything passes by as a blur.

Hows the nsr going, better now its de restricted?? I enjoyed the ride on it, surprisingly nice bike.

nsr125man
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 12:20 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: nsr Reply with quote

why dont ya admit it, she's just a better rider....

Nsr is fine, thanks for the work ya did on it.

Got test in 2 weeks, so hopefully i will be on look out for a bigger bike, dont know anyone selling a cheapo r6 or a scratched up r1 do ya???

monkey2003

PostPosted: 13:31 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: bloody coppers Reply with quote

bloody coppers - bunch of muppets, next time I see a panda car I'm gonna pull down my kacks and take a turd on the driver seat - you know like a wallnut whip! Then piss over the stearing wheel. Ah satisfaction!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:42 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

monkey... wot is it with u can shitting on things? Laughing

monkey2003

PostPosted: 13:47 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont know I just have to take one at least twice a day! And no I do not want you NSR125 Rolling Eyes

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:50 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

monkey2003 wrote:
Dont know I just have to take one at least twice a day! And no I do not want you NSR125 Rolling Eyes

i didnt try and sell it, unless you count my sig

monkey2003

PostPosted: 13:56 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: oh yeah Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Had a RG125 when I first started bikin. Dont want another shitty 125 thanks Laughing

Danny
Ask Me About Stoppie School

PostPosted: 17:37 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey R1oldie sorry to hear about your bike Sad . You should come down to my Asda where the motorcycle parking has huge bollards surrounding it and is raised, or just suggest that to your local store. Smile

PsychoHippy
Jammy Git

PostPosted: 21:46 - 25 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about that Oldie. There is a 'pot' made available by the insurance companies for situations exactly like this. I can't remember what it's called or how you claim (it doesn't effect your insurance), but if you speak to your local Citizens Advice Beurau they should be able to point you in the right direction. If you have any problems findin out about it, I know someone that made a sucessful claim so I'll ask him about it.

Hope you can sort it quickly.

Scooby
Scrappy Doo

PostPosted: 17:43 - 26 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asda do have CCTV, they'll be saying it's broken because of the intensity of it. People always ask for a copy at the one I work at but they never give a copy out because vehicles are left at owners risk, and the camera's are too invasive, camera's situated 100 metres away from someone can read the time on their watch...

McJamweasel
BCF Junkie

PostPosted: 11:50 - 27 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

My local asdas dont have bike parking, so I generally park right next to the store walls. Rolling Eyes

zaknafien

PostPosted: 13:49 - 27 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

McJamweasel wrote:
My local asdas dont have bike parking, so I generally park right next to the store walls. Rolling Eyes

yeah i do that, or just at the side of the doors.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 14:42 - 27 Feb 2003    Post subject: Reply with quote

scoobysnacks wrote:
, camera's situated 100 metres away from someone can read the time on their watch...

Better than the ones at my local sainsburys, that would do well to tell if it was a person or a tree Very Happy ... and that's when they're working
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 21 years, 67 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1