Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The Apprentice

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 04:05 - 09 May 2008    Post subject: The Apprentice Reply with quote

Full of the thickest, most stupid, ignorant, foul mouthed pratts i've ever seen, how can they possibly be the best of anything. Having watched this weeks one the whole lot are just a total waste of space (they all were, they've just concentrated them down to the worst now), does anyone actually believe this show is anything other than a human pratt parade?

Could find more intelligent people with more common sense managing KFC Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:20 - 09 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wouldn't be entertaining though would it (don't watch) if it was lots of sensible well educated well rounded intellegent people.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Shay HTFC
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:47 - 09 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd be interesting to see whether any of them ever get employed beyond the 1 year contract?

Wouldn't surprise me if the BBC just stumped up £100,000 so the prize seemed something, cos Alan Sugar surely wouldn't normally employ any of those airheads?!

Pie-Roe
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:02 - 10 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he just likes having a new tea bitch every year?

Pyro
Previous: GSF600, FZR600 x2, ZXR750, XT600 Tenere, CB125, CZ125, ETZ 250, ER5, CCM R30, DRZ400, RF600x4, RF900x2, GS500, VTR1000F, 640 SMC, CB250 NIGHTHAWK, GT550x3, GPX750 TE610, CB500, X11x2, SV650, ZING 125, TL1000R,CB250 Superdream, CBR1100XX

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 12:25 - 10 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one show I enjoy watching, even if it is car crash TV I physically struggle to look at the screen at points. Confrontational stuff generally makes me uncomfortable.

It should be obvious that they pick the people who will make the best TV, rather than the best candidates, because if they don't this country is in more trouble than we realise.

Having said that, its amazing how many sales people you will meet who carry on precisely as those muppets on the apprentice do, and also think they are gods gift to sales. With all the nonsense sales buzz words and stuff.

Boasting how great they are, saying how they could crack anything, and sell to anyone. Just to watch them bollocks it all up in fine style 15 mins later on the show.

A classic moment, the small man who looked like the little britain guy, said something along the lines of "had my first house at 19, second house at 21, now at 24 i've got my porche". To compensate for your height and insecurity, yes. What a cock!

And they are all like that! I struggle with the concept that what these people do, could be considered a vocation.

The whole thing should be an eye opener to anyone who fancies themselves as a faux trendy, high flying, fast living, london commuting, starbucks drinking, bullshit talking, yuppie type twat.
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 12:33 - 10 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raef to win though, what a complete legend.
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.

WildGoose
White Van Man

PostPosted: 12:52 - 10 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legend definition please.
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:00 - 10 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

WildGoose wrote:
The whole thing should be an eye opener to anyone who fancies themselves as a faux trendy, high flying, fast living, london commuting, starbucks drinking, bullshit talking, yuppie type twat.

Laughing Thumbs Up Agree entirely. Fun tv to watch as these yuppie types are getting more prevelant here at least. They are all identical too, same 3-bed semi with same interior decoration, same shiny cars, same widescreen tellies, same branded clothes for the 1 year old etc etc... Laughing Just walk into any non-descript town centre and see..

ms51ves3
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:57 - 11 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jon B wrote:
Raef to win though, what a complete legend.

+1

I absolutely love him. My mate carries a picture of him in his wallet Laughing

He's one of, or the only one that hasn't been in the boardroom yet.

I'm so glad Jenny and Jennifer went. Both back stabbing bitches who need to die. I hated Jenny's big chin too Evil or Very Mad

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 01:45 - 12 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raef? The spoken word is his tool apparently. Only need one word out of that sentance to describe him though really.

I'll agree it's sort of fun but also unbearable to watch which is why I watch it, I just like the end where Alan Sugar lays into them as he's not stupid and at least always says what everyone else is thinking. But if they're all so excellent at their jobs I don't see why they'd be dying to get a 100K job with him, as presumably 'the best sales person in europe' would be earning at least 100K with commissions and the like already, and so far the employment life expectancy of an Apprentice is less than a year.

izzi81
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 17:30 - 13 May 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

ms51ves3 wrote:

He's one of, or the only one that hasn't been in the boardroom yet.

If I remember rightly he was in the boardroom very early on? 1st or 2nd week?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 30 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1