Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 14 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mister James wrote:
Harold_Shand wrote:
Although sometimes I will read the posts, but in the voice of 'Edward' - Tubbs' brother and husband in The League of Gentleman.

Laughing

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/7454814.stm

cor they are missing you already , look at the fun you are missing!.
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 19:55 - 14 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe!

They always show the wrong place when C/Field goes up - those pictures are mostly of Kidlington, which is where I did my riot training.

Just a little tip to our foreign guests - if you're going to kick off, don't do it in the one detention centre that adjoins the national HM Prison Service riot control training college, and is the base for the Nationals (the HMPS equiv of the SAS!).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pits
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:52 - 16 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

They once tried to charge me with assault on a copper, however the injuries i sustained of that copper were far more serious than his. He ran into the front of my car whilst i sat there with the handbrake on out of gear. Apparently I had tried to run him over, I told them if I wanted to run him over, we wouldnt be here right now discussing me suing you Thumbs Up

I think I would prefer a copper checking up on me, if my nieghbour thought I had fallen, than lie there and die. Thumbs Up

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:45 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt the whole premise of the story, falling off a settee while laughing at HIGNFU, or anything else for that matter?

I think not. Confused

Still, if the police knocked on my door and insisted I give them personal information, I'd be inclined to ask why and refuse if I didn't feel they had good reason.

If I then tried to close the door and they put their foot in it, I wouldn't be happy at all. It seems the trigger that led to the escalation was the policeman not allowing the guy to shut his own door...

I wonder if this was part of a running dispute between neighbours, if I hear a thump from upstairs, I don't call the police, I assume they're moving furniture.

Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 318 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2