Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Who called me?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone
View previous topic : View next topic  

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:16 - 12 Jun 2008    Post subject: Who called me? Reply with quote

I have a BT land line (how archaic of me) , is there any way of getting an itemised list of people who called ME and their numbers?,

I get plenty of sales calls so 1471 isn't useful I think I may have missed some very important calls from people who I don't have their numbers (overseas).

Any thoughts?

Ta
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

WR450_geezer
Nobody likes me

PostPosted: 19:36 - 12 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a house phone with a screen, does the same as a mobile phone lets you scroll through all the calls you have received not just the most recent. ANy good?

wr

ms51ves3
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:16 - 13 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have a little box that shows you the number of the caller. It can hold the previous 100 calls.

I don't know how it's connected though.
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 15 years, 149 days between these two posts...
Skunkyrial This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 19:32 - 22 Nov 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in 2008 he may have cared…
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> The Geek Zone All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1