Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Daily Heil: Taliban turns cannabis into heroin

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:05 - 15 Jun 2008    Post subject: Daily Heil: Taliban turns cannabis into heroin Reply with quote

Daily Mail

They've got Harriers blowing up the worlds largest drugs haul, 237 tons of cannabis.

Which if split into £20 eighth bags would be worth £225 million because that's obviously what you do if you've got hundreds of tons of cannabis. As that's only 200,000,000+ baggies to weigh out. Wink

But the article goes on, they tell us how "Officials believe the area - near to the Taliban stronghold of Quetta in Pakistan - was turning dried cannabis leaves into heroin."

So there you have it, you can actually turn cannabis leaves into heroin!! Shame they had to go dropping bombs on it happening as otherwise the world would have been able to learn about this process to turn cannabis is heroin. Wink

c_dug
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:24 - 15 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonder how many local people got high from the smoke of the burning weed Laughing

reminds me of this Laughing

c_dug

Liam_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:41 - 16 Jun 2008    Post subject: Re: Daily Heil: Taliban turns cannabis into heroin Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Daily Mail

They've got Harriers blowing up the worlds largest drugs haul, 237 tons of cannabis.

Which if split into £20 eighth bags would be worth £225 million because that's obviously what you do if you've got hundreds of tons of cannabis. As that's only 200,000,000+ baggies to weigh out. Wink

But the article goes on, they tell us how "Officials believe the area - near to the Taliban stronghold of Quetta in Pakistan - was turning dried cannabis leaves into heroin."

So there you have it, you can actually turn cannabis leaves into heroin!! Shame they had to go dropping bombs on it happening as otherwise the world would have been able to learn about this process to turn cannabis is heroin. Wink

mate... are you being sarcastic? Confused because cannabis and heroin are the same!

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 17:01 - 16 Jun 2008    Post subject: Re: Daily Heil: Taliban turns cannabis into heroin Reply with quote

UrbanRacer wrote:
mate... are you being sarcastic? Confused because cannabis and heroin are the same!

Err, they aren't.

All the best

Keith

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:29 - 16 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh god, the sarcasm, my head, it hurts, owww... Sad

plugger147
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:44 - 16 Jun 2008    Post subject: Re: Daily Heil: Taliban turns cannabis into heroin Reply with quote

UrbanRacer wrote:

except one comes from the cannabis plant and the other opium poppies. Laughing

pits
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:54 - 16 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why I refer to this paper as the daily fail Wink . I think my mate must write for them, he once said the following, whilst we were watching road wars or something like that ....Picture the scene, sat there in the arm chairs, someone has just been busted for having heroin, the commentator says "this man was busted for having heroin a known hard drug." My mate turns to me and says with a confused look on his face...."How is heroin a hard drug, its a liquid?"

Thumbs Up

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:00 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Re: Daily Heil: Taliban turns cannabis into heroin Reply with quote

UrbanRacer wrote:

Laughing No they're not. Laughing

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 00:25 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Re: Daily Heil: Taliban turns cannabis into heroin Reply with quote

UrbanRacer wrote:

https://buffalopundit.wnymedia.net/blogs/files/2007/10/fail.jpg

You /must/ be confused with turning cocaine to crack cocaine. Weed can only get turned into hash (and delicious brownies Drooling)
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Liam_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:23 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Re: Daily Heil: Taliban turns cannabis into heroin Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
UrbanRacer wrote:

Laughing No they're not. Laughing

yes they are, If i could be bothered i would prove you wrong

17-in-87
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 08:32 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Re: Daily Heil: Taliban turns cannabis into heroin Reply with quote

Seriously - they're not.

Growing old is compulsory - growing up is optional...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Quote Me Happy

PostPosted: 08:48 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Re: Daily Heil: Taliban turns cannabis into heroin Reply with quote

UrbanRacer wrote:

Please do, genuinely I'm interested in hearing this.

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:46 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it work the other way round too? I can get loads of cheap shitty skag around here but can't get hold of any decent weed.
If i buy the skag, how do i convert it back to weed?
Wink
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Liam_
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:00 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistergixer wrote:
Does it work the other way round too? I can get loads of cheap shitty skag around here but can't get hold of any decent weed.
If i buy the skag, how do i convert it back to weed?
Wink

boil it in the bag for 45mins, mind the water needs a tablespoon of salt.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 18:09 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

admit it urbanracer, you are a daily mail journalist, arent you

ms51ves3
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:47 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the government had any sense they would have brought the cannabis back to England, reduced tax on petrol, made cannabis legal and sold it to everyone.

That way the people smoking the cannabis will be too doped up to protest about anything and everyone else will be happy because we have cheap petrol Cool

Instead they waste some petrol in burning £225 million Rolling Eyes

Visitor Q
$25 whore

PostPosted: 19:37 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

UrbanRacer wrote:

boil it in the bag for 45mins, mind the water needs a tablespoon of salt.

While you've got the notoriously accurate 'Anarchists cookbook' out, do you fancy whipping up some nitroglycerine? If memory serves the directions for making that were interesting.
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...

Moonie
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:05 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry but this was a link from the other vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnD6Xpja_LE&feature=related

Ownage.

And UrbanRacer you're a tool.

GhostRider
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:04 - 17 Jun 2008    Post subject: Re: Daily Heil: Taliban turns cannabis into heroin Reply with quote

Quote:

Dont be a twat all your life ay?

GhostRider[/quote]
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 317 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1