Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Mistergixer's BCF & Biking dictionary.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:24 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Mistergixer's BCF & Biking dictionary. Reply with quote

Updated for 2012, I proudly present to you Mistergixer's BCF & Biking Dictionary:

1 piece – an ‘all in one’ outfit of protective clothing, usually refers to leathers.

2 piece – an outfit consisting of a jacket and trousers, may refer to leathers or textiles.

’98 R1 – the Chuck Norris of motorbikes.

Ace Biker – BCF’s answer to the Stig. Ace Biker amazes us all with his ribald tales of motorcycling lunacy. Women love him, men want to be like him. Much mirth can be had at the expense of the Safety Nazis who actually believe his stories. Sadly he's not visited us for quite a while.

AFAIK - forum slang, stands for 'As Far As I Know'.

Akra – Akrapovic. Manufacturers of exhaust cans and full systems.

Anal Intruder - i) a device designed to provide sexual stimulation when inserted into one's Cadbury Alley.
ii) a nickname for Suzuki's VS (Intruder) series of bikes.

ATGANI – forum slang, stands for 'All The Gear And No Idea'. Derogatory term for a biker who has a shiny, expensive new bike, expensive shiny new leathers and lid, yet cannot ride for toffee. Power Rangers frequently have ATGANI.

Attention Whore - a BCFer who is desperate for the attention and acceptance of others, usually found posting pictures of themselves or their posessions. Anyone with a 'look at me' attitude.

Avatar - the customisable image displayed by a poster's name. Often mistaken for being a picture of the actual poster, can cause disappointment/confusion at the BCF BBQ as a consequence.

B.A.B – a Born Again Biker. Typically a middle aged person who has returned to biking after a long break, for example after raising a family. Usually riding a high-powered sportsbike, and wobbling comically slowly around bends. Often to be found in ditches/hedges at the side of the road on a Sunday morning in the summer.

Babyblade – a Honda CBR400.

Badger – a savage looking bike based upon bits of old Ariels, built by a man with a beard in his kitchen for the purpose of Hillclimbing. The end result is a bike that looks like it would bite your arm off, and then shag your Mum/sister. Now mistakenly considered a ‘real’ model of Ariel, thanks to said beardie’s addition to Wikipedia.

Baffle(s) – the packing material found in cans, designed primarily to reduce the amount of noise emitted. Nowadays, many race-cans can be purchased which have removable baffles; therefore allowing the owner to choose the amount of noise.

BCFer - a member of BCF.

BCF BBQ - an annual event open to all BCFers. BCF's AGM is an excuse to indulge heavily in drink and drugs and set fire to things (not that an excuse is needed). Apparently there is some food involved too. See also Covdude

Biker’s Poem – a sickening Yankee tome about the ‘soft and caring, unseen side’ of bikers which probably has them sniffing into their Stars & Stripes. The next person to post this on BCF (unless for comedy purposes) will get hunted down by myself and bum-raped (dry, no lube).

Bin(ned) it – to crash a motorbike.

Black Thread - a thread which has received so many negative ratings, that the karma indicator has turned black.

‘Blade – a Honda Fireblade.

Blandit - a nickname for the Suzuki GSF 'Bandit'. Earned the name by being, well, a bit bland really. The main exception to this is Chris' homebrew turbo nutter looney machine.

Boxer – an engine configuration comprising horizontally opposed cylinders.

Braided hoses – hose made of braided metal. Frequently refers to brake hoses. Typically used to replace standard rubber hoses which flex/bulge under pressure; braided hoses don’t, and therefore give increased braking performance.

Brembo(s) – a manufacturer of high-quality brake parts.

‘Busa – a Suzuki Hayabusa.

Butthurt - anyone who gets their knickers in a twist over a BCF argument can said to have received a measure of butthurt. If enough butthurt is felt, the BCFer may flounce.

Cage(r) – a car. A cager is the person driving the car. See Volvo.

Can – the final (end) part of an exhaust system. Often called an End-Can.

Chain slack - i) the measure of vertical play on a bike's chain. Too much slack can result in the chain jumping the sprocket.
ii) a BCF meme. Whenever a BCFer whores pictures of a new bike, other members will frequently comment that the 'chain looks slack'. See also Subframe.

Chicken Strips – a gauge of a biker’s cornering prowess. Chicken strips are the areas of unused rubber found on the tyres of those who do not lean their bikes over very far during cornering. The bigger the strip, the bigger the chicken.

Chuck Norris – see ’98 R1.

Clip-ons – the low-slung handlebars typically found on sportsbikes.

Clutching it up – using the clutch to cause a wheelie to occur.

Combat Filtering – like Filtering, only more aggressive and more likely to result in the collection of wing-mirrors from cages.

Covdude - a BCFer who has been banned more times, and created more accounts than I've had hot dinners (and I've had a lot of hot dinners). Considered by many to be a troll, Covdude is frequently abusive, argumentative, belligerent, incoherent and unintelligible, sometimes funny and occasionally insightful. His finest hour was taking an 'al fresco' shit in the host's garden at a BCF BBQ. Like him or loathe him, it appears he's here to stay.

‘Crosser – a motocross bike. Often referred to as a scrambler.

Crotch-rocket – typically refers to a sportsbike.

DILLIGAF - forum slang, stands for 'Do I Look Like I Give A Fuck?'

Divvy - nickname for the Yamaha Diversion.

DP - i) forum slang for 'Double Post', usually caused by hitting the submit button twice.
ii) double penetration, where a lovely young cumslut takes on 2 todgers at the same time, one in the fanny and one up the arse. Oh yeah, you like that, don't you? You dirty little whore. Yeeaahh, take it down, choke it down, work that shaft, cradle those balls, say my name, oh god yeaaahhhhh!! <ahem> Errrr, so I'm reliably informed, anyway.

Ducatisti - a fanboi of Dukes.

Duke – a Ducati motorbike. Expensive, exotic and beautiful to behold – which is just as well, as it gives the owner something nice to look at whilst he waits for the breakdown recovery truck to arrive.

End-can – see Can.

Fail (Phail) – the opposite of win.

Fairies Attack - one of the many forum account names used by Warped. See also Snowrider, Skywelder, and of course Warped.

Fanboi - someone who is obsessively devoted to a particular company, product or person.

FFS - forum slang, stands for 'For Fuck's Sake'.

‘Fighter – see Streetfighter.

Filter(ing) – avoiding queues of cages by riding between the lines of stationary (or moving) traffic. See also Combat Filtering

Flounce(r) - to announce publicly and dramatically that one is leaving the forum. A flounce is usually triggered when a certain amount of butthurt has been received, or an attention whore has not been noticed enough (or received 'negative' attention). Flouncers usually use their flounce as a stage to air any minor grievances they have, to condem one (or more) BCFers. A flounce usaully involves a 'threat' that the flouncer will never post on the forum again - this is normally always a lie.

Fnarr - originally uttered by Viz magazine character 'Finbarr Saunders', fnarr is a frequent response to a sexual double entendre.

Four – an engine configuration comprising of 4 cylinders.

Full system – a complete set of (after-market)exhaust parts. Typically comprises headers, pipes and can.

Front end – the forks and front wheel of a motorbike.

FTFY - forum slang, stands for 'Fixed That For You'. Usually employed when one BCFer has edited another's post, either to correct a factual error, or to poke fun at their post.

Gary – rhyming slang: Gary Glitter – shitter. As in ‘punch her tits, do her up the Gary.’

Gixer – a Suzuki GSXR. All Gixer owners are made of win and awesome. Should be pronounced as 'Jickser', anyone who pronounces it as 'Gickser' is a ghey. Anyone who spells it 'Gixxer' is also a ghey.

GOAT - the Greatest Of All Time. Rossi is considered to be the GOAT.

Going Gold - when one is elevated to the mythical status of a gold blobber. The BCF equivalent of becoming a mafiosa-style 'made guy'. Nobody knows what comes after going gold, except Korn, and he's not telling.

Gold Blob(bers) - the coloured dots below a BCFers avatar, denotes a high level of positive karma has been received. A gold blobber is a BCFer who has received a large amount of positive Karma. Regardless of whatever a gold blobber posts in a thread, he/she is automatically always right.

Gold Thread - when a thread has received so many positive karma ratings that the thread's karma indicator turns gold. The thread you are reading is a gold thread

Green Blob(bers) - mere mortals who should really know their place.

Green Thread - when a thread has received so many positive karma ratings that the thread's karma indicator turns green.

Hardtail– a bike with no rear suspension.

Headers – the section of an exhaust system which attaches to the engine.

Hellkat - repeated winner of the coveted 'Queen of the forum' award, BCF's first lady has an encyclopedic knowledge of knocking shops and whores. Frequently seen in the company of an enormous dog and various hairy and dishevelled 'gentleman friends'.

Hetzer - a BCFer renowned for a) his violently anti-establishment posts (frequently employing the use of such terms as 'parasitic scvm'), and b) his long, drawn-out and tediously boring 'intelectual' battles with Tommy. Sometimes mistaken for Jesus, Hetzer has never once been known to admit he is wrong about anything, ever. The day he does will probably signify the end of the world and life as we know it. See also Siggi.

High-side – a (frequently) spectacular way of crashing. The rear wheel looses grip and begins to slide, before suddenly regaining grip and catapulting the rider over the top of the bike.

Hillclimbing – a primitive form of motorsport, popularised by men with beards. Essentially, a number of bikes attempt to make their way up a steep incline, whoever has injured themselves the most is the winner. See also Badger

HTH – forum slang, stands for 'Happy To Help'. What most BCFers are.

I.A.M – the Institute of Advanced Motorcyclists. A group of Sam Brown Belt wearers and Safety Nazis determined to remove the fun from motorcycling.

IIRC - forum slang, stands for 'If I Recall Correctly'.

Inline (IL) 4 – an engine configuration where all 4 cylinders are in a straight line.

Karma - the BCF ratings system (and consequent self-moderation). Posts can be rated either positively or negatively, thus increasing (or decreasing) a poster's karma rating. Get enough good karma and you may go gold. Get enough bad karma and you'll get banned. Mostly used responsibly by members, apart from Covdude who seems to roll a dice and then decide what rating he's going to give based on the outcome.

Karma bashing/war - the irresponsible use of karma to dish out negative ratings in an attempt to get another poster banned.

Karma thread - currently in its second incarnation, BCF's repository of some of the foulest images & videos known to man. Imagine the most disgusting and debasing act of sexual depravity which you possibly can, you'll find it in the karma thread. And worse.

Keggyhander's bike - as in 'that looks almost as ghey as Keggyhander's bike'.

Kettle - a Suzuki GT750. Also known as the 'Water Buffalo'.

Kickstart – i) a lever operated by the foot which cranks (starts) the engine.
ii) BCF’s very own Oracle. Keith either has shares in Google, or possesses an encyclopaedic knowledge of all things 2-wheeled. He is almost always (annoyingly) right about pretty much anything. Ever. The bastard.

Korn - the founder of BCF. God.

Kradmelder - a South African Alf Garnett, without the humour.

KSI - Killed or Seriously Injured. The result of badly binning it.

Kwack(er) – a Kawasaki motorbike. Kwackers are the mortal enemy of Gixers, and are usually owned by gheys.

Lid – helmet. Skid-Lid was a popular euphemism for helmet back in the 70's, but is now rarely used.

Low-side – the act of crashing a motorcycle and falling off to the side of the bike which is closest to the ground i.e on a lefthand bend the rider would fall off the left side of the bike. Typically caused by the front wheel washing out.

LukeVFR - one of BCF's most famous trolls and attention whores, also known as X. Luke was a ginger cyclops who loved to post nasty and derogatory comments, vain boasts about his riding talent and typically offensive threads about rape and prostitution. Faked his own death on BCF once, and then didn't receive a great deal of positive comments when he actually did crash his bike and die. His death thread became something of a slanging match between the Luke Leary fanbois and the people who thought he was an offensive and dislikeable cunt.

Meme - an internet 'in-joke'. See also chain slack/subframe bent, nobcat and Skywelder.

Minger – an impressive wheelie. As in ‘I hoiked up a proper minger past the local girls school’.

Mono – a wheelie.

NSFW - forum slang, stands for 'Not Safe For Work'. A thread tagged with NSFW will usually contain images which could get you into trouble if viewed whilst at work, a great example would be the karma thread

Nobcat - the unofficial mascot of BCF, (as its name suggests) Nobcat features a cat, and a knob. When other forums/groups have attempted to spam BCF, they have often found Nobcat posted all over their forum. For some reason they find Nobcat quite offensive, and legal threat hillarity ensues. See also Peter.

Nodding - apparently, some bikers nod to each other. This is news to me, I've never seen a million threads about it on this forum. Not ever. No.

Ohlins – a manufacturer of high-quality suspension components.

OP - forum slang, stands for 'Original Poster', the author and first person to post in a thread.

Organ donor – a derogatory term for motorcyclists.

Paddock stand – a detachable stand used to raise a wheel off the ground. May be for the front or rear wheel.

Panniers – 2 pieces of luggage, typically carried slung either side of the rear wheel. May be hard or soft luggage.

Parallel Twin – an engine configuration comprising of 2 cylinders arranged side-by-side (parallel)

Ped boi – a chav on 2-wheels. A hoodie riding a moped, typically with a noisy spannie and using the pillion pegs instead of the footboard. Ped bois are often to be found in packs in McDonalds carparks. They will normally always ask you about powerbands.

Peter - a cat, often seen with something in its mouth. Why Peter is called Peter is a mystery to me - as Peter is a tortoiseshell cat, and tortoiseshell cats are exclusively female. See also Nobcat.

Piss-pot – typically an old-fashioned, open face helmet. Usually favoured by owners of vintage British motorbikes.

Pots – the number of pistons found in a brake calliper. The pistons push the brake pads against the disk. Many different variations: single pot, 2-pot, 4-pot, 6-pot etc. Generally, the greater the number of pistons, the greater the stopping force.

Powerband – i) little loops of coloured elastic that can seriously increase the performance of your engine. Red ones are for racing only.
ii) the point in an engine’s rev-range where it makes the most power. Usually refers to the power delivery of 2-stroke engines, which deliver all their power in a sudden, savage and extremely pleasurable lump. As in ‘I hit the powerband just as i passed the local girls school. The front end came up into a proper minger’.

Power Ranger – a derogatory term, typically applied to owners of sportsbikes who have 1-piece leathers colour-matched to their bikes.

Power wheelie – using the engine’s power to bring up the front wheel into a wheelie.

Race can – usually a lightweight, free breathing end-can.

Rear end – the rear wheel and swingarm of a motorbike.

Rear-sets – footpegs (and footlevers), as typically found on sportsbikes.

Renthals – Renthal are a manufacturer of after-market parts; most notable for handlebars and sprockets. ‘Renthals’ typically refers to the type of high, flat bars as frequently fitted to ‘fighters.

Rice-burner – a (typically) derogatory term for Japanese motorbikes.

Robby - cat lover and sexual predator.

Rossi – Valentino Rossi. Vale. The Doctor. Valentinik. Rossifumi. Possibly the greatest motorbike racer of all time. See also GOAT and Rossi Wannabe

Rossi Wannabe – an obsessive fanboi with the mistaken belief that looking like a clone of Rossi will somehow mysteriously gift them the same level of riding skill. Traditionally found clad head-to-toe in black and yellow Dianese clothing and riding a Babyblade in Nastro Azzuro colours, the Rossi Wannabe can also now be seen wobbling around on an R1 in Fiat livery.

Safety Nazi – a person who is obsessive about always wearing full kit, riding sensibly and obeying the speed limits.

Sam Brown Belt – a Hi-viz shoulder belt worn over a jacket. Sam Brown Belt wearers will frequently also have a beard and be called Derek.

Sig - the customisable section found at the bottom of posts. Many people use it to display their current (and previous) bikes.

Sigged - the declaration that another BCFer has made such an epic post that it is to be added to their sig.

Siggi - now banned, Siggi managed to get his ban by ringing up Korn in the middle of the night and threatening him. Had a posting style very similar to Hetzer, so similar in fact that it almost seems that they were one and the same....

Single – an engine configuration comprising one cylinder.

Skywelder - a BCF meme, featuring a picture of Warped and (usually fish finger) related text.

Slip-on – a type of can (usually a race-can) which ‘slips’ directly onto the exhaust pipe.

SMIDSY – short for ‘Sorry Mate I Didn’t See You’: frequently the first words out of a cager’s mouth as they stand over you, whilst you lie there in a mixture of your own, and your bike’s pissy fluids (having just turned three somersets over the bonnet of their Volvo after they pulled out in front of you, without looking).

Snowrider - one of the many alter-egoes of Warped. (Supposedly)Broke his back whilst snowboarding, but just shrugged it off. What a man.

Spam - i) a chopped meat product, popularised by Monty Python.
ii) unsolicited and unofficial commercial advertising or promotion, as in 'Oh FFS, the twats from NoTo are filling up the forum with their spam again, I do wish they'd fuck off and die. I wonder how they'll like a visit from Peter.'

Spannie – short for ‘expansion chamber’. A type of exhaust system found on 'Strokers.

Sprocket - the toothed gear wheels (front and rear) that mesh with the chain to provide the drive. According to legend, one off the front equals 3 on the rear.

Square 4 – an engine configuration comprising of 4 cylinders in a square formation (i.e. 2 sets of parallel twins)

Ste - depraved pervert, Nobcat spammer and BCF's resident internet detective.

Sticky hoops/boots – tyres made of a soft compound which maximise grip (usually) at the expense of tyre life and longevity.

Stinkwheel – i) a motorbike with a 2-stroke engine.
ii) a large, thickset, heavily bearded man. Often found with his hand up a cow’s arse.

Stoppie – the act of raising the rear wheel off the ground whilst riding, typically whilst bringing the bike to a halt using the front brake. An ‘endo’.

Streetfighter – originally ‘fighters were sportsbikes which had been crashed and the owner could not afford to (cosmetically) repair, so all the fairings were removed and the clip-ons replaced with flat bars (these are the typical areas of damage on a sportsbike). Typically ridden by nutters in jeans, trainers, a bomber jacket and a Simpson Bandit helmet. Nowadays, most fighters are ‘custom projects’ with silly chopped tails and oodles of tat from the Demon Tweeks catalogue bolted on.

‘Stroker – a motorbike with a 2-stroke engine. A stinkwheel.

Stubby – a can which has been deliberately cut down to a shorter length. Typically to increase the noise of the exhaust system.

Subframe - the rear section of a bike's frame, the subframe is where the seat is situated. 'Subframe looks bent' is the usual counterpart to the 'chain looks slack' comment.

Swing(ing) arm – on a bike with rear suspension, the swing arm is the pivoting section which connects the rear wheel to the frame.

Tail pack – a piece of soft luggage, typically carried on or just behind the pillion seat.

Tankbag – a piece of soft luggage attached to top of the petrol tank.

Tankslapper– where the handlebars shake vigorously from side to side. Now often used to describe any sort of wobble from the front end, but a ‘proper’ tankslapper involves the steering going from lock-to-lock and banging into the fuel tank.

Teapot - a Suzuki GSXF. Comes in 600cc and 750cc flavours. So named because of its shape, which some believe resembles a teapot.

Teflon Mike - BCF's very own Leo Tolstoy. Any post he makes is likely to be at least twice the length of 'War and Peace'. See also Tl;Dr.

Thumper – a large capacity single. Frequently refers to the larger 4-stroke ‘crossers.

Tl;Dr - forum slang, stands for 'Too long; Didn't read'. Frequently posted after anything by Teflon Mike.

TOMMY - Hetzer's nemesis and intellectual sparring partner. Science & Logic vs Froth & Passion, their arguments used to entertaining. They're not anymore.

Top-box – a piece of hard luggage mounted behind the seat.

Top-end – i) The top speed of a motorbike.
ii) The upper internal parts of an engine i.e. piston, piston rings etc.

Troll - a person who posts deliberately inflamatory comments, in order to stir up controversy.

Twin – an engine configuration comprising of 2 cylinders.

Twisties – sections of road comprising numerous bends. As in ‘He's good in a straight line, but shit when it comes to the twisties’

V-4 – an engine configuration comprising 4 cylinders in a ‘V’ formation.

V-twin – an engine configuration comprising of 2 cylinders arranged in the shape of a letter ‘V’.

Volvo – A Swedish cage manufacturer. They are the natural enemy of motorbikes.

Warped - probably BCF's most popular/famous troll and attention whore, Warped lived in a Walter Mitty-esque bizarre fantasy world. Most known for boasting about throat punching, having had sex with a tranny, in Denmark, upside down, whilst welding to a tolerance of 4 thou. Eventually got banned for trolling about an 8ft shit geyser in the fish finger factory, but not before he (supposedly) lost his job at the fish fnger factory when certain BCFers grassed him up to his employer. See also Skywelder and Snowrider.

Wash out – i) where the front wheel looses grip and slides out to one side. As in ‘i hit a patch of diesel and the front end just washed out on me’ – this generally equates to: ‘I was going too fast and ran out of talent.’
ii) what most British summers are.

Weekend warrior – a derogatory term for a ‘pleasure biker’. Someone who does not commute on a bike and only rides during warmer weather.

Wet Dream - nickname for the Honda CB400N Superdream.

Wheelie – the act of raising the front wheel off the ground whilst riding. Highly entertaining and enjoyable, yet strangely illegal on the public road.

Whore(s) - i) lovely ladies of the night, frequently employees of rub-a-tug shops.
ii) frequently posting a picture of your bike. As in 'I see McGee's whoring the pics of his Gixer thou again, the lard-arsed Yankee twat'.

Win it or bin it – a racing term which refers to someone who is so committed to victory that they will either win the race or crash whilst trying.

Yoshi – Yoshimura. A Japanese manufacturer of after-market parts, especially exhaust systems. Most commonly associated with Suzuki.
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube

Last edited by mistergixer on 14:30 - 18 Jul 2012; edited 7 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Reppyboyo
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 09:38 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

sticky! Thumbs Up

B_A_B
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 09:43 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Re: Mistergixer's BCF & Biking dictionary. Reply with quote

mistergixer wrote:

B.A.B – a Born Again Biker. Typically a middle aged person who has returned to biking after a long break, for example after raising a family. Usually riding a high-powered sportsbike, and wobbling comically slowly around bends. Often to be found in ditches/hedges at the side of the road on a Sunday morning in the summer.

Doh! Whistle Liar Thumbs Down Silence

er....how do i change my username Mr. Green
I`m not "typical" Very Happy

tzr
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 09:46 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you add 'KSI'?

I've seen it used a few times but still have no idea what it stands for.

Scouse
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:47 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Re: Mistergixer's BCF & Biking dictionary. Reply with quote

B_A_B wrote:

You PM Korn and wait a loooooooooooooooooooong time Laughing

Some of those definitions had me giggling like a little girl Thumbs Up Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:53 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

tzr wrote:
Can you add 'KSI'?

Errrrm, not entirely sure of that myself. I think it stands for 'Killed or Seriously Injured'.
Anyone confirm??
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Scouse
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:56 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistergixer wrote:
tzr wrote:
Can you add 'KSI'?

Errrrm, not entirely sure of that myself. I think it stands for 'Killed or Seriously Injured'.
Anyone confirm??

That's the one Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:57 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.
Space Monkey #7

Scouse
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:58 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistergixer wrote:
Done.

Eh? you sure, I can't see it Confused

B_A_B
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:02 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Re: Mistergixer's BCF & Biking dictionary. Reply with quote

Scouse wrote:
B_A_B wrote:

You PM Korn and wait a loooooooooooooooooooong time Laughing

Thought as much.
Sod it...i`ll just keep fighting the good fight for all the middle aged sportsbike "road" riders who are actually more competent than their younger proteges Very Happy Mr. Green

Note to all BABS...if you know what the inside of a hedge looks like you`re not in my club.

B_A_B
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:04 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honda Superior motorcycles for superior people with superior riding ability.

Thumbs Up

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:05 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

B_A_B wrote:

Thumbs Up

It is supposed to be factual. Or, were you aiming for comedy effect??
Wink
Space Monkey #7

B_A_B
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 10:10 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistergixer wrote:
B_A_B wrote:

Thumbs Up

It is supposed to be factual. Or, were you aiming for comedy effect??
Wink

The latter.
"factual" went out of the window as soon as you said "GSXR made of win and awesome" lmao Wink

Knacker
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:19 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the definition of a Rossi Wannabe Cool

craigs23
Mr Muscle

PostPosted: 10:35 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the '98 R1 is the Chuck Norris of bikes, what's the Jack Bauer of bikes?

Burnside
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 10:52 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers mistergixer Thumbs Up Karma

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:01 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marlboro-Matt wrote:
What about the definition of a Rossi Wannabe Cool

Done.

Also added Rossi and Ped boi
Space Monkey #7

mistergixer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:04 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

hollyj wrote:
cheers mistergixer Thumbs Up Karma

HTH

(See what i did there?)
Wink
Space Monkey #7

dodger
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:25 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Re: Mistergixer's BCF & Biking dictionary. Reply with quote

Top post... Thumbs Up

B_A_B wrote:

Sod it...i`ll just keep fighting the good fight for all the middle aged sportsbike "road" riders who are actually more competent than their younger proteges Very Happy Mr. Green

Got rid of your chicken strips yet?... Cool Wink

tutton
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:05 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

this post deffo deserves karma
under the rossi wannabe/pedboi i think a second definition in the way of "ricer" for show.

L-Jam
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:49 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaa, made me laugh Smile

Although I know what they are, you ain't put chicken strips in .. or a description of LukeVFR Smile

peacee Karma

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:52 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Square 4 – an engine configuration comprising of 4 cylinders in a square formation (i.e. 2 sets of parallel twins)

Was that just for me? Very Happy
As far as I know Ariel were the only factory to use the Sq4 configuration although Matchless used a V4 in a square config.

B_A_B
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 15:00 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Re: Mistergixer's BCF & Biking dictionary. Reply with quote

dodger wrote:

B_A_B wrote:

Got rid of your chicken strips yet?... Cool Wink

as it happens...yeah mate.
They`re down to less than 1/2 inch back and front but i don`t think they`ll ever look like race scrubs riding on the routes i do..
and don`t forget they`re touring tyres with a lot of air in them...maximum PSI

Can i have a blue peter badge now?

Cool

Endless Nameless
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:09 - 26 Jul 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was just thinking, I only know of one square four, that being the "Squariel" of course...

Brilliant thread though, had me in stitches!
K0rnIsAFAGGOT This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 271 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4