Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Locked up for 12 years for knowledge!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:22 - 27 Aug 2008    Post subject: Locked up for 12 years for knowledge! Reply with quote

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7570134.stm - 3 men are found guilty of possessing documents and are thrown in a cell for 12 + 10 years with the 3rd still awaiting sentencing.

Quote:
"It is that material ... which was possessed by you for a specific intention, to be used in due course to provide practical assistance in terrorist activity," he said.

This included computer files and manuals about acetone - a component of explosives - and how to make napalm.

I'm fucking gobsmacked. They've got information about acetone.... Sure it can be used as a precursor for some highly unstable primary explosives but they don't mention this, just the acetone. If they ban acetone I'll be fucked off because I need it for welding and taking off nail polish!

Napalm... Dissolve some polystyrene into petrol and tada, you've got napalm. Uh-oh! I've told you how to make a terrorist device on an internet forum. Am I eligible for terror police to knock my door down and chuck me in a hole for 12 years, all because I've shared a bit of knowledge?

They're after anyone with information! These men didn't kill anyone, they didn't blow anything up, they didn't even have any explosive material! Know something? Get in the cell, for 12 years! They hate knowledge, they hate the people who have it, they hate the people who want it and they hate where you can get it and that means the internet. If you think they aren't going to censor and destroy it you're a fucking moron for not defending it in the first place.

https://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44939000/jpg/_44939420_vest_226_wypjpg.jpg

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 13:53 - 27 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

The original napalm was made using Naptha and Palmic acid. So if you know the name of napalm, you know what it's made of.

It is also no more dangerous than petrol in the grand scheme of things, just stickier.

Great for getting bonfires going Thumbs Up

You don't make proper explosives using acetone, you just use it as a solvent to keep them stable until you want to use them.

These terrorists seem to make some properly shit explosives anyway.

The whole "only 100ml of liquid " on aeroplanes thing makes me laugh too. They obviously don't have even the slightest idea how big a hole 100ml of eg. solvent stabilised tri-iodide would make in an aeroplane.

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:35 - 27 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
You don't make proper explosives using acetone, you just use it as a solvent to keep them stable until you want to use them.

It's used to make a primary peroxide which can be used in blasting caps but is far too unstable to use for the main charge. It'll detonate under its own weight if there is too much, not very useful for taking out a plane.

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7328892.stm - The 8 airline bombers

The whole story is full of lies and inaccurate information, there's so many things wrong with it it's like they've just made it up.

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 23:44 - 27 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its hard to get results on prosecuting people for terrorism. They want to prevent terrorism so will intervene before a crime can be committed.

As we dont actually have successful terrorists (with one or two exceptions), instead they have to prosecute people for thinking about commiting crimes.

Thought crime.

The burden of proof required is very small.

I know someone who records proceedings in court and is one of the few are allowed to be present during terrorism hearings.

He didnt tell me details, but in some cases, all they need to have done is to have visited a website to be branded a terrorist and then put under house arrest or whatever.

You could argue that it needs to be this way, but we have a tradition in this country of innocent until proven guilty and that you have to be guilty of an act not a thought.

If we didnt give up this principle when we were regularly under attack from the IRA, I dont think we should give it up now, when the threat is different but not necessarily that worse.

Last edited by colin1 on 10:18 - 31 Aug 2008; edited 1 time in total

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter

PostPosted: 02:46 - 28 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

But if they didn't arrest people for this kind of thing then the fear machine would lose momentum. Who would support the war on Terror when there is no evidence of Terrorism close to home, a few stories a month keeps it all going.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:51 - 28 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

terror terror fearrrrrr fearrrrrrrrr terror terrorrr

imagine for a moment the exact amount of money spent on the war on terror was used in America and the uk to tie up the lose ends of the country's,from road works to youth programs..on education teaching what its like to be a human on a planet with another 6 billion humans..to show the youth weather they are deeply religious or just have a hate against moshers that in the smallest glass of the science lab billions of organisms are side by side without a problem,you cant solve a war with..well a war...you cant resist anything and win...removing a group of people due to there ideas will not stop there ideas from manifesting within the world.. its all about the software not the hardware.. no i don't agree with "thought crime" but the focus should be placed on teaching people others are different..and thats ok..the "you bombed us so were going to bomb you" mentality is on the same level as "he hit my first..yea well he deserved it" "my uncles harder than your uncles..yea well you ain't seen my grandad av you hes 102 Laughing "

the policy's of those leading this world really do remind me of playground politics..its really as though they don't want to change things..they just want to control things and prevent things from happening,maybe they don't know how to change things..who knows.. all i believe is that the days off a select few deciding whats what for billions-with a voting of party's and a bullshit parade every few years are nearing there end..we as a society are either about to lose all control over our lives or find our selfs having to take much more responsibility over the workings of the world..focusing on ones own life and letting the powers around you run wild only lead to these outcomes.

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:36 - 28 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Politics of fear as per usual , anybody expect a cultural revolution soon? , ie book burnings rounding up and execution of people who know things...

You know sometimes I often think if history books are wrong in that the Nazis actually won WWII but altered the history books to make it look as if we are free...
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

map
Mr Calendar

PostPosted: 08:01 - 28 Aug 2008    Post subject: Re: Locked up for 12 years for knowledge! Reply with quote

SoND wrote:
...Napalm... Dissolve some polystyrene into petrol and tada, you've got napalm....

FWIW I do believe that was the formula distributed in one of FHM's freebie handouts (a diary or something or other). Does that make them guilty as well?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:15 - 28 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ok, here's how it's going to be...

There are 100 of you. One of you has been beaten up by one other, so the other 98 of you are going to be placed under curfew. It's for your own good."

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:18 - 28 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.rageagainsttheright.com/teletubbies.jpg

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:38 - 28 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or, there are 100 of you, one has £1,000 one has a gun, shoots the guy with a £1,000. 98 of you are told that it serves the first person right for having a £1,000 and that they are all headless sheep for not thinking of shooting the man with £1,000.

It is just as much a valid point as the other and I do agree that the other point is valid if a little extreme.

What we have at the moment are a few facts, some left in some removed to add to the Terror created by the government, the same way that the Government uses to tell us about Terrorists.

But what would you prefer? I remember Tim Parry and I was in Warrington when the bomb went off, I just wish someone had used the thought of doing principle there.

Stop a person that reasonable intelligence has highlighted before he acts and if that intelligence is wrong then he can be compensated, or wait until things go bang and have to explain why no action was taken knowing that someone was planning an act of terror?

Think of Drink drivers, they may not have actually caused a crash but the potential is there also stopping them getting in the car before they kill the biker, or should we wait for the dead biker then complain at the light sentence the drink driver gets?

There is a line to be drawn, and I don't know where to draw it, between having the knowledge and what you are going to do with that knowledge. If I carry a screw driver am I just carrying a screw driver or am I going to use it as a means to gain illegal entry into someones garage and steal their bike? At what point does it change from one to the other?

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:10 - 31 Aug 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There is a line to be drawn, and I don't know where to draw it, between having the knowledge and what you are going to do with that knowledge. If I carry a screw driver am I just carrying a screw driver or am I going to use it as a means to gain illegal entry into someones garage and steal their bike? At what point does it change from one to the other?

The men in these stories didn't have a physical working screwdriver, they had the inaccurate plans to make it and they got locked up for it.

While they get locked up the media will do their job and get everyone hyped up about liquid explosives on planes, huge quantities of instructions about how to be a terrorist and their fanatical beliefs. The stories stink. The liquid explosive plot wouldn't work, reading instructions doesn't make you a terrorist and what exactly are their fanatical beliefs?

You could easily stitch someone up by twisting their words and taking things out of context if you arrest them for having documents. I don't see any active terrorist threat or any terrorist group making a name for themselves, just people being locked up because they were reading into the wrong things.

In Northern ireland there's more of an actual threat, (some recent attacks on police) but there's none of this bollocks in the news about big elaborate plans that someone with no experience and limited capability has jotted down. There's a lot more to actually carrying something out than just having some documents.

Quote:
Stop a person that reasonable intelligence has highlighted before he acts and if that intelligence is wrong then he can be compensated, or wait until things go bang and have to explain why no action was taken knowing that someone was planning an act of terror?

Didn't work for Menezes, followed him all day then put a shower of bullets in his head in the middle of a train station and I think something like this is possible again. In these other cases they're not waiting until they've done something wrong before they're put away.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 08:29 - 01 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats quite scary. I have books that have more info in them on bombing than that...

This fucking government are the worst for civil liberties in the history of the UK. They've destroyed the precept of common law by bringing in the Human Rights act, They are banning the posession of objects rather than enforcing the laws we currently have against using said objects to injure and kill.

They are bringing in saturday night policemen (PCSOs) who have no real clue what is going on.

They are Nannying us to death, and it won't be long before we aren't allowed to leave our houses, lest we injure ourselves or others... Oh sorry but then we won't be able to spend money to keep the economy going to pay their overinflated salaries and expenses!

Its funny really, because people usually go all anti establishment in their late teens and early twenties. I'm approaching thirty and getting more angry at the government as time goes on. I'm certain it is a rational hatred, and not just a boyish hormonal thing. I genuinely think this government needs to be brought down and replaced. And fast.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:11 - 01 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:

Its funny really, because people usually go all anti establishment in their late teens and early twenties. I'm approaching thirty and getting more angry at the government as time goes on. I'm certain it is a rational hatred, and not just a boyish hormonal thing. I genuinely think this government needs to be brought down and replaced. And fast.

Its not so much the government as a hole... its a small % of the government and those behind the scenes..the people who just "do" as there commanded are at more fault.. thats those in gov who just go with the flow.. we need real direction for this country set by conscious thinking "hand everything over to the EU/pin each person to the floor to combat terroism and set up a master tax system" is no direction 99% of us would like to go in.. sadly we are just moving up into 2nd gear on the r1 and flying straight towards that.

SoND
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:12 - 03 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
The power of fire has awed, inspired, and terrified man since time immemorial. The secrets of the flame have traditionally been carefully guarded by the valiant warriors and bold experimenters of history. The science of chemistry garners no greater fascination than with demonstrations of fire and explosions. All great scientists begin by experimenting with the power of the flame, harnessing its ferocity, and nurturing the spark of curiosity to learn more about science. To see the flash, to smell the smoke, to feel the heat is to become transformed. Ignorance is consumed, immolated by the sensations of the flame, to be replaced by a burning to learn more about how to wield and control this flame.

Modern science has allowed the secrets of the flame to be denied to no one. The knowledge of what the flame is and how the flame works has been open to all in books, journals, patents, and other media for centuries. Until now. The ignorant and frightened see the greatest teaching tool of chemistry as evil and dangerous. Under the flimsy guise of terrorism the fedgov seeks to suppress the knowledge of explosives, take back the science and erase it from the minds and hearts of a generation of mankind.

In suppressing the knowledge of explosives the pathetic imbeciles have certainly destroyed our future. Before there can be progress in science, and in society, there must be scientists, and before there are scientists there must be the spark of curiosity. Dry tedious equations, mind numbing mathematics, useless ivory tower theory, and watered down chemical experiments inspire no one. An entire generation of future chemists will never exist because they have been denied the simple joy of witnessing the power of the flame. Their chemistry sets, what few who ever get one in this age, are useless and bland shadows of a former glorious era.

I will not allow this to happen. There must be danger, there must be excitement, and there must be passion to ignite the spark of scientific curiosity in the next generation. We face a dark world where all that could be dangerous is destroyed, and all who seek to learn are persecuted for what they might do. What may, what might, what could, the ignorant fear only dreams and vague possibilities, veiled threats, and hypothetical scenarios. Explosives harm very few people, and are the most important industrial tools in the world. Without explosives there would be no modern world.

The phantom specter of the mad bomber is the boogey man of the 21st century. Hollywood has shown us a man can build a bomb out of anything; this is a lie. The politicians perpetuate the lie to give their Gestapo thugs something to do, a witch to uncover and crucify. The truth is the science of explosives is a very intricate and complex aspect of chemistry, it is awe inspiring, but it is not something easily prepared from common household items. The threat from explosives only exists as Hollywood tricks, the lies of politicians, and soccer mom fantasies.

The path to becoming a scientist is best begun by understanding explosives. The spark can be nurtured and fanned into a raging inferno of inquisitiveness and fervor that will manifest as a career in the rewarding and productive field of science. But first the spark must be struck. An interest in science cannot be created by simple, safe, boring, commonplace experiments that demonstrate nothing more than a color change. Let there be fire, let there be fury, let the power of the flame burn away your apathy and ignorance and fill your soul with the thirst for knowledge.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:33 - 03 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the knowledge that if I put a plastic bag over someones head they will suffocate and die, I know where to get the bags and I have bags. That knowledge in the hands of the wrong people could be very dangerous.
How do we know who the wrong people are?
What brings these people to light?
Why out of all the people in this country do the law enforcement officers choose these people?
It is easy to say that liberties are being eroded, that they have the wrong guys etc etc etc, But how did they come to the conclusions, it is ok to trawl out the old bigoted pigs out to smash free speech line, but it can't be that all the time ?

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:53 - 03 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
I have the knowledge that if I put a plastic bag over someones head they will suffocate and die, I know where to get the bags and I have bags. That knowledge in the hands of the wrong people could be very dangerous.
How do we know who the wrong people are?
What brings these people to light?
Why out of all the people in this country do the law enforcement officers choose these people?
It is easy to say that liberties are being eroded, that they have the wrong guys etc etc etc, But how did they come to the conclusions, it is ok to trawl out the old bigoted pigs out to smash free speech line, but it can't be that all the time ?

It's very simple. Because of the actions of a very tiny few, the huge majority of the rest of us innocent ones are subjected to the tyranny of draconian legislation.

"Timmie's been naughty, everyone else to bed with no dinner."

Way to run a society.

But we know it's just a BS excuse.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 11:10 - 03 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

But here is the crux of the argument. What if the government came along and threw you in jail (initially for 42 days without trial) because you had a document that told you how dangerous plastic bags are?

Doesn't that worry you a bit? I could have a document that explained how to write an iterative perl script for example, and the government could declare that is a document explaining how to hack into government websites and therefore I'm a terrorist... That is what scares me. The slippery slope is what scares me.

To be honest, I'd rather run the risk of having the odd bomb go off and kill 20 people than having everyone in the country subjugated for our 'safety'.

Was it not Abraham Lincoln who once said "Those that trade liberty for security deserve neither liberty nor security"?

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:29 - 03 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading that article worries me greatly, its so biased.

Far to many 'could be' 'might haves' and 'possibly's.'

The irony is, we now have laws against inciting racial hatred and terrorist acts etc etc... Coould it not be argued that this entire trial has incited recial hatred and 'could maybe' radicalise more young muslims leading to more of a terrorist threat.

If they had these people under such tight surveilance, would it have been much more complicated to wait until they'd actually started to collect together the raw materials for an explosive device?

father of 18yo Khan wrote:
Khan's father, Sabir, had to be forced from court by security officials as the judge passed sentence after accusing him of being "anti-Muslim" and indulging in "hype".

He punched a reporter to the floor when he was asked his name when he got outside.

I would've been as angry if it were my child...

Thumbs Down

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:59 - 03 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:

But here is the crux of the argument. What if the government came along and threw you in jail (initially for 42 days without trial) because you had a document that told you how dangerous plastic bags are?

Doesn't that worry you a bit? I?

Yes it does worry me, but what would bring me to the attention of the authorities?
What would I be doing to bring me onto the radar that needs my knowledge and its use to be brought into question? Thats what needs to be looked at.

pits
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:12 - 08 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry its late, and I am lazy to read through the posts, sorry. Can I just ask, what do you use acetone for in welding? we use it everyday in work for various things usually moisture removal, or paint removal from paint guns. I have never heard of it being used in welding

Mister James
I want to believe!

PostPosted: 08:55 - 08 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me that most people have misread the article.

Quote:
Aabid Khan, 23, from Bradford, was one of three men convicted at Blackfriars Crown Court of possessing or making documents promoting terrorism.

Quote:
Much of the material could be described as "offensive propaganda", he said, which gave an insight into people's "fanatical beliefs".

But he said there was a "huge quantity" of material which had precise instructions on how to carry out terrorist activity.

"It is that material ... which was possessed by you for a specific intention, to be used in due course to provide practical assistance in terrorist activity," he said.

This included computer files and manuals about acetone - a component of explosives - and how to make napalm.

Judge Pontius added: "Perhaps most chillingly of all was the vest folder demonstrating in careful, methodical and lethal detail the step-by-step instructions of how to make a suicide bombers' vest or belt packed with ball bearings and explosives."

Twice-married Khan had developed an all-consuming hatred of non-Muslims, the court had previously heard.

I'm sure plenty of people have access to information on how to make weapons or explosives - and I'm equally sure that none of you have been hauled in front of the courts for it.

These men were obviously suspected of planning to USE that information, and a jury of their peers found that they had both the information AND the intent to use it to promote or support terrorism.

Being known as someone who hates non-Muslims AND posessesing extensive information on the use of explosives for terrorism AND possessing documents encouraging/promoting terrorist attacks on the UK is a slightly different situation to someone from here flicking through the Jolly Roger's Cookbook because he thinks it's cool.

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:21 - 09 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liquid Bomb “Terror Plot” Collapses In Court

September 9, 2008

The much vaunted liquid bomb “terror plot” that provoked paranoid airport security measures, an overnight change in baggage procedures, and at one point led to mothers having to drink their own breast milk, completely collapsed yesterday in court after the alleged ringleader was completely acquitted and none of the other suspects were charged with conspiracy to blow up an airliner.

“Seven men admitted plotting to cause a public nuisance. An eighth man was cleared at Woolwich Crown Court,” reports the BBC.

“But after more than 50 hours of deliberations, the jury did not find any of the defendants guilty of conspiring to target aircraft.”

“Mohammad Gulzar, 27, who Scotland Yard accused of being a ringleader in the plot, was cleared of all offenses,” adds the Register.

Despite the fact that all the suspects were cleared of charges of targeting aircraft, some quarters of the media are still bizarrely citing the verdicts as a reason to continue the inane and pointless restrictions on liquids in carry-on luggage.

Numerous airliners as well as Britain’s largest airport owner are now calling on the government to repeal the measures.

“We would expect the government to review its security regulations following the outcome of this case,” said Roger Wiltshire, chief executive of the British Air Transport Association, whose members include BA and Virgin, reports the Guardian.

BAA, the owner of Britain’s top three airports, including Heathrow, said: “Today’s verdict seems like a good opportunity for the government to consider the security measures currently in place at British airports.”

Whether the government will cave in to pressure and reverse their much cherished behavior compliance airport security measures remains to be seen, but the fact that the “liquid terror plot” was a complete fabrication became apparent from the very start.

In every single major terror bust or terror alert we have proven the evidence to be flawed and the charges to be cooked up nonsense aimed at prolonging the illusion that terror cells are lurking around every corner waiting to cause mayhem. The geopolitical agenda of the U.S., Britain and Israel depends on the proliferation phony terror threats in order to continue the farcical war on terror and take more of our innate freedoms at home to stifle dissent against the plot for worldwide hegemony.

In a series of reports following the August 10th scare, we traced the source of the alleged attack plot to Pakistani and British intelligence and were rapidly able to confirm that the story was nothing more than a manufactured ploy to frighten travelers at the height of the holiday season.

The reason being cited for the failure to convict the suspects of being behind a plot to blow up airliners is that the U.S. government wanted the men apprehended before MI5 were able to collect all the evidence against them.

In reality, as we reported at the time, an MI5 spy had infiltrated the group at an early stage which is often the case when agent provocateurs are attempting to radicalize a group and provoke them into committing acts of violence.

The announcement of the foiled plot was made on August 10th, but officials stated that they wanted to wait at least another week before busting the group, meaning August 17th or thereafter. According to the very timescale of the plot put forward by authorities, the attack was scheduled for August 16th, meaning authorities only wanted to bust the group after the attack had taken place.

Evidence that the suspects identified were mere patsies in a wider conspiracy became clear when it emerged that they didn’t even have passports and could not have boarded a transatlantic plane.

Echoing the activities of the 7/7 bombers, some of the main suspects in the case exhibited behavior that in no way suggested they were preparing to launch mid-air suicide attacks on jumbo jets. Far from preparing his last will and testament, psyching himself up for his imminent death or acquiring the necessary materials to conduct the operation, Tayib Rauf was caught on CCTV hours before the launch of the plot doing something far more mundane - he was buying cakes for his father’s confectionary business.

Former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray slammed the so-called foiled plot story as “propaganda” on behalf of Bush and Blair who yearn for a “new 9/11″ to reinvigorate their flagging support base.

“None of the alleged terrorists had made a bomb. None had bought a plane ticket. Many did not even have passports, which given the efficiency of the UK Passport Agency would mean they couldn’t be a plane bomber for quite some time,” said Murray.

The embarrassing collapse of another government-concocted terror fairytale should immediately mandate the repeal of ridiculous measures in airports that do nothing to stop would-be terrorists and everything to hassle and inconvenience innocent travelers - but don’t expect the authorities to give up a key aspect of their prototype police state without a fight.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:47 - 09 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't say it was a complete collapse. Some points were not proven, some were. Some of the evidence the media has shown is very compelling and would be negligent if not followed up. if when following it up it is deemed appropriate to have suicide messages and fundamental rants like those that have been seen done by so many suicide bombers then all must be hunky dory.
Next time i see a kid with a knife swearing and yelling he is going to kill someone i will not take the slightest bit of notice as it is ok to do that sort of thing. or should I at least get him stopped and questioned about his actions?

igiyf
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:08 - 09 Sep 2008    Post subject: Reply with quote

you need ittttttttttttttttttttttttt,,give it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooo feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 244 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2