 Matthie World Chat Champion

Joined: 30 Mar 2008 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 16:46 - 20 Oct 2008 Post subject: Street race 06 R6 vs 06 Zx6r |
 |
|
Not skilled riding in anyway really just pretty quick.
Only thing I questioned when watching it was that they didn't appear to be passing the cars very quickly at the end when they are meant to be doing 165mph.
https://bikerpunks.com/videos/illegal-street-race-06-r6-vs-06-zx6r.html
Sorry if it is a repost. Never seen it before though ____________________ ***Previous: GPR50, FZ750 *** Current: Monkey bike, yella SV 650 ***
Tutton says: I hate random hardons, they are so weird... |
|
 Fahd World Chat Champion

Joined: 17 Jan 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 00:26 - 06 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Cool video. I would disagree that there isn't skill involved there though, dodging cars at that speed can't be that easy. You'd have to be 'on the ball' to ensure you don't end up very much dead...  ____________________ I Ride: Honda CBR 400RR.
I Drive: Audi S3. |
|