Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I'm bursting..

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF...
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

UrbanRacer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:56 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: I'm bursting.. Reply with quote

Burstin fur a shite!!!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:14 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for mine to stop.
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

OssY
Nearly there...



Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:24 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

hold it in, see if you explode.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

UrbanRacer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:10 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

right i need to go now Mad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:14 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am on iron tablets and have a massive scar that hurts on my womb and it hurts when I need to pooh. I think I was eating glass or something I cut my bum in the process.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:20 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragonfly!

If you are taking iron tablets, you need to take extra vitamin C as it helps to absorb the iron not only into your blood, but also into your digestion system, which will help make poohing easier in that respect (not so gritty!) Sick

Best thing is either at least one of those 1-litre bottles of freshly squeezed orange juice per day, or just a bunch of extra oranges. Or at the very least, take extra Vitamin C tablets.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:22 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Re: I'm bursting.. Reply with quote

UrbanRacer wrote:
Burstin fur a shite!!!


Quick. To the internet!
____________________
“Rule one: Always stick around for one more drink. That's when things happen. That's when you find out everything you want to know.”
I did the 2010 Round Britain Rally on my 350 Bullet. 89 landmarks, 3 months, 9,500 miles.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:23 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Dragonfly!

If you are taking iron tablets, you need to take extra vitamin C as it helps to absorb the iron not only into your blood, but also into your digestion system, which will help make poohing easier in that respect (not so gritty!) Sick

Best thing is either at least one of those 1-litre bottles of freshly squeezed orange juice per day, or just a bunch of extra oranges. Or at the very least, take extra Vitamin C tablets.


I do drink a lot of pure OJ now saying it dosnt make me vomit now I am not preg. But I didnt know I was to take extra vit c, I asked could I take all my vits and they said I wasnt allowed anything else as I was breast feeding. Evil or Very Mad I have some vitimin c tabs here to and about 4 bottles of milk mans fresh OJ. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:39 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

They'll try and tell you that you will turn your milk sour by drinking orange juice.

Take no notice: old (mid)wive's tales.

And even if you did, what would you rather? : now that your baby has now had several weeks of good mother's milk, he could easily go on bottles more often, or would you rather that you continued to pooh grit?

I had to give up breastfeeding Anita after about 3 weeks ... but the 3 weeks I did feed her was apparently enough to give her a good start in life.

Don't let them force you to shit black sand.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!

P.S. is the milkmans OJ proper fresh squeezed OJ or that homogenised bottled stuff? I'm talking about the ruinously expensive stuff (which I buy from Tesco or Pret a Manger) or maybe perhaps you can't afford that stuff at the moment ... in which case I'd buy the oranges and squeeze them myself.

Or just get some Vitamin C tablets.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

UrbanRacer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:42 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Re: I'm bursting.. Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
UrbanRacer wrote:
Burstin fur a shite!!!


Quick. To the internet!


what would you do?


hellkat wrote:
Don't let them force you to shit black sand.


can you make sand castles with black sand?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:07 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Re: I'm bursting.. Reply with quote

UrbanRacer wrote:
what would you do?


Ahh, call me traditional, but when I need a poo I tend to go to the bathroom, rather than log onto the internet - yoof, eh? Rolling Eyes Wink
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:14 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes, though, you have to build up a good head of steam before you actually get to the bathroom.

A little forced waiting time sometimes improves transmission Wink Thumbs Up
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:20 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Sometimes, though, you have to build up a good head of steam before you actually get to the bathroom.

A little forced waiting time sometimes improves transmission Wink Thumbs Up


That's how accidents happen - get to the bathroom and do the build up in safety and where the steam can be, errrrr freshened more easily! Shocked

No to nasty whiffs! Sick
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:23 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

My two visits to the work bogs today involved me sat there doing a very good impression of a world war one fighter plane starting up.

Too much beer in the pub last night. I was sat there too long surfing the web on my phone and my leg went to sleep. I walked out limping with a numb leg. Anyone watching me come out must have thought I'd given myself a dump related injury. Given the noises that must have been eminating from there it would be a perfectly logical assumption.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:31 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
I was sat there too long surfing the web on my phone and my leg went to sleep.


Oh, no! Shocked Just a thought but not a good one - UrbanRacer you're not actually sat on the toilet posting on BCF are you? Shocked
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:06 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must say I do enjoy waiting until I'm about to breach the helm before unleasing the evil residing into my colon unto the world. It brings a single tear to my eye as the detritus gives my prostate mild stimulation, and a rush of endorphins after chocs away, especially when sometimes it actually feels like it's coming out sideways.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Dragonfly
Super Spammer



Joined: 05 Sep 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:17 - 27 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
They'll try and tell you that you will turn your milk sour by drinking orange juice.

Take no notice: old (mid)wive's tales.

And even if you did, what would you rather? : now that your baby has now had several weeks of good mother's milk, he could easily go on bottles more often, or would you rather that you continued to pooh grit?

I had to give up breastfeeding Anita after about 3 weeks ... but the 3 weeks I did feed her was apparently enough to give her a good start in life.

Don't let them force you to shit black sand.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!

P.S. is the milkmans OJ proper fresh squeezed OJ or that homogenised bottled stuff? I'm talking about the ruinously expensive stuff (which I buy from Tesco or Pret a Manger) or maybe perhaps you can't afford that stuff at the moment ... in which case I'd buy the oranges and squeeze them myself.

Or just get some Vitamin C tablets.


Not heard the OJ turning milk sour and I have been drinking it for weeks and have no complaints, was told to eat what I wanted. So will continue to eat and drink whatever. I think its fresh though that one you say in tesco is a lot nicer i have bought it before it just so happens thats tesco is about 20 miles from me and I am stuck in the house and was only the milkman about to use a milk token on. Crying or Very sad
I am feeding 3 weeks but getting a pump as I do want to keep it up for as long as possible.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 224 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.11 Sec - Server Load: 1.97 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 97.4 Kb