|
|
| Author |
Message |
| cal91 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cal91 Nearly there...

Joined: 16 Apr 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:30 - 26 Nov 2008 Post subject: Just A Thought. |
 |
|
*I got this in a email*
I went to a party,
And remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mum
So I had a sprite instead.
I felt proud of myself,
The way you said I would,
That I didn't drink and drive,
Though some friends said I should.
I made a healthy choice,
And your advice to me was right,
The party finally ended,
And the kids drove out of sight.
I got into my car,
Sure to get home in one piece,
I never knew what was coming, Mum
Something I expected least.
Now I'm lying on the pavement,
And I hear the policeman say,
The kid that caused this wreck was drunk,
Mum, his voice seems far away.
My own blood's all around me,
As I try hard not to cry.
I can hear the paramedic say,
This girl is going to die.
I'm sure the guy had no idea,
While he was flying high,
Because he chose to drink and drive,
Now I would have to die.
So why do people do it, Mum
Knowing that it ruins lives?
And now the pain is cutting me,
Like a hundred stabbing knives.
Someone should have taught him,
That it's wrong to drink and drive.
Maybe if his parents had,
I'd still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter, Mum
I'm getting really scared.
These are my final moments,
And I'm so unprepared.
I wish that you could hold me Mum,
As I lie here and die.
I wish that I could say, 'I love you, Mum!'
So I love you and good-bye.
MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Drivers) IS HOPING TO GET 5,000 SIGNATURES ON THIS,
THEN PASS IT ON TO SIGN.
When this petition has reached 5,000, please return it to:
MADD
P.O . Box 541688
Dallas , TX75354-1688
1-800-GET-MADD (1-800-438-6233)
If you receive this petition and do nothing but delete it, your selfishness knows no bounds.
Signing is such a small effort to make.
After you have read the poem, please add your name at the bottom. And never forget,
DON'T EVER DRINK AND DRIVE , not even once, thinking that it won't matter.
IT DEFINITELY WILL MATTER!!!
*Deleted the millions of names* ____________________ We are the Patriots! Love your country.
Last edited by cal91 on 22:40 - 26 Nov 2008; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| benjami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 benjami Nearly there...
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:33 - 26 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'll raise my glass to that  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mudskipper |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mudskipper World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Aug 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:36 - 26 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Regardless of the sentiment, that is an ancient, americanised, dull, annoying piece of spamming chain-mail shite.
I have resisted a spam rating somehow.
But that is fucking drivel. Think I first got it by email in 2004.
Edit: Oh, and Adam Ross Kalesperis is a cunt. ____________________ CBR125|||GSXR400|||CBR400|||CBR400|||CB250RS|||GSXR750|||CB250RS
"You're clumsy, you eat too much and you behave like a 12 year old boy. But you know what? Every once in a while, you find a thumb."
Last edited by Mudskipper on 22:39 - 26 Nov 2008; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Drew |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 Drew Banned
Joined: 09 Aug 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 22:36 - 26 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'll raise my glass to 2004  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Whosthedaddy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Whosthedaddy Super Spammer
Joined: 11 Dec 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Drew |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 Drew Banned
Joined: 09 Aug 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| cal91 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 cal91 Nearly there...

Joined: 16 Apr 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Catalyst |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Catalyst World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Nov 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:38 - 26 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yeah lets get 5,000 people to sign in and then we'll.....oh wait, hang on nothing will happen .
And it's fake. ____________________ |--Previous--|:2007 Aprilia SX50... --Current--|: 2007 Kawasaki ER-6N
SlimRick - I can cook really well - but it's a useless skill, as I'm not a woman and it's their fucking job! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ariel Badger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ariel Badger Super Spammer

Joined: 02 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:46 - 26 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
I am sorry, I just can't stop myself.
I saw you,
hug your purse closer to you in the grocery store line.
But, you didn't see me,
put an extra $10.00 in the collection plate last Sunday.
I saw you,
pull your child closer when we passed each other on the sidewalk.
But, you didn't see me,
playing Santa at the local mall.
I saw you,
change your mind about going into the restaurant.
But, you didn't see me,
attending a meeting to raise more money for the hurricane relief.
I saw you,
roll up your window and shake your head when I drove by.
But, you didn't see me,
driving behind you when you flicked your cigarette butt out the car window.
I saw you,
frown at me when I smiled at your children.
But, you didn't see me,
when I took time off from work to run toys to the homeless.
I saw you,
stare at my long hair.
But, you didn't see me,
and my friends cut ten inches off for Locks of Love.
I saw you,
roll your eyes at our leather coats and gloves.
But, you didn't see me,
and my brothers donate our old coats and gloves to those that had none.
I saw you,
look in fright at my tattoos.
But, you didn't see me,
cry as my children where born and have their name written over and in my heart.
I saw you,
change lanes while rushing off to go somewhere.
But, you didn't see me,
going home to be with my family.
I saw you,
complain about how loud and noisy our bikes can be.
But, you didn't see me,
when you were changing the CD and drifted into my lane.
I saw you,
yelling at your kids in the car.
But, you didn't see me,
pat my child's hands, knowing he was safe behind me.
I saw you,
reading the newspaper or map as you drove down the road.
But, you didn't see me,
squeeze my wife's leg when she told me to take the next turn.
I saw you,
race down the road in the rain.
But, you didn't see me,
get soaked to the skin so my son could have the car to go on his date.
I saw you,
run the yellow light just to save a few minutes of time.
But, you didn't see me,
trying to turn right.
I saw you,
cut me off because you needed to be in the lane I was in.
But, you didn't see me,
leave the road.
I saw you,
waiting impatiently for my friends to pass.
But, you didn't see me.
I wasn't there.
I saw you,
go home to your family.
But, you didn't see me.
Because, I died that day you cut me off.
I was just a biker,.....
A person with friends and a family.
BUT, YOU DIDN'T SEE ME
Barf ____________________ Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mr Nice Guy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mr Nice Guy World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Jul 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:59 - 26 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
lol@ariel
funny I got this email again tonight too (I too first had years ago)
Some fucker must trawl through their inbox from years gone by and think its time to regurgitate the old shit. ____________________ Suzuki GSX-R750K4 ~ Mivv GP |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| D O G |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 D O G World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Dec 2006 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| SoND |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 SoND World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 05:00 - 28 Nov 2008 Post subject: |
 |
|
No punchline? That was a really crap joke. ____________________ Go back to bed - You have no rights - "Streetfighters ~ Mainstream motorcycling's crackwhore sister." |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Cigaro |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Cigaro World Chat Champion
Joined: 28 Mar 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 311 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|