 twotakt World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Oct 2007 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:38 - 04 Jan 2009 Post subject: OEM Kwak C&S |
 |
|
Hi all,
What are OEM Kwaker Road Bikes (not MX) Chain and sprockets branded as on their bikes which come out new from the factory? Something like AK or RK?
Thanks,
Jack ____________________ R.I.P. Tareree Shiimi, 1985-2008 |
|
 twotakt World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Oct 2007 Karma :   
|
|
 Itchy Super Spammer

Joined: 07 Apr 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:00 - 04 Jan 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'd probably go for something aftermarket as remember all OEM parts are built down to a cost and thus maybe inferior in some manner which is hard to notice to keep their profit margins. ____________________ Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching. |
|
 twotakt World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Oct 2007 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 23:04 - 04 Jan 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I see your reasoning but need it to based on fact/personal experience as I know some aftermarket parts are definately inferior to stock items i.e. Mitaka/KHC engine internals over Asso Werke/Rotax engine internals. ____________________ R.I.P. Tareree Shiimi, 1985-2008 |
|