 cal91 Nearly there...

Joined: 16 Apr 2008 Karma :    
|
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:14 - 21 Jan 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I think paying extra for the movie channels is a waste of money; everything I've seen on the listings is usually available as a decent rip from DVD. ____________________ Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5 |
|
 Feasty World Chat Champion
Joined: 01 Nov 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:24 - 21 Jan 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
I don't pay subscription charges for channels and just have freesat, I don't believe in wasting money on TV that I just won't watch that often. The only thing I'm interested in paying for is premiership matches, and since you have to buy everything before being able to watch these I refuse to pay a penny.
I've also just been given a years subscription to Lovefilm.com and can have 2 DVD's at any one time, it's a brill way of doing it and far cheaper, plus you get to watch the films YOU want to watch.  ____________________ Previous: Aprilia Habana Retro 50cc (beauty), Yamaha SR125 (fell apart), Honda XR125 (nippy little commuter), Honda SLR650 (Geewhizz), Yamaha Diversion 900S (Smoooooth) written off courtesy of a stupid escaped horse.
(7 year gap), BMW F650 (Relaxing ride). Aprilia Caponord ETV1000 (Big and bold). Yamaha FZS600 (got me in trouble too quick!).
Current: Yamaha TDM 900 (Comfy, light but big, power when needed). |
|