 darren8773 L Plate Warrior
Joined: 08 Feb 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:49 - 08 Feb 2009 Post subject: trials biking around hampshire |
 |
|
hi guys and girls
i have recently moved to church crookham with the army and i have noticed that there is loads of land to use but most of it is run by m.o.d and bikes aint strictly aloud,, is there anywere around the areas of fleet and aldershot that trials bikes can go
many thanks 
Last edited by darren8773 on 17:07 - 08 Feb 2009; edited 1 time in total |
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:44 - 08 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sadly, I don't know of any.
Its best to join a club, I am a member of https://thamesmcc.org/ who base trails round Fleet/Aldershot etc  ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:55 - 14 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
There is an official trial here (Crondall Woods) tomorrow (Sunday 15th Feb 09):-
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=51.250834,+-0.862259
Its run by North Hants Motor Club and kicks off at 10am.
Its £15 including day membership ...
Oh and I know all this as I am going!!
 ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|