Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Yesterday Sunday 15th

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

andi
Crazy Courier



Joined: 23 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:11 - 16 Feb 2009    Post subject: Yesterday Sunday 15th Reply with quote

Just wanted to say .....

What an awesome day for being on the bike. Dry/drying roads and riding with a few mates Thumbs Up Cool . Its been a long time since I felt so alive. Wink
____________________
Before: Suzuki GT 185. Honda Superdream 250. Yamaha RD350LC. Suziki RG250. Yamaha FZS600. Honda CBR600F3
Now: Honda Fireblade 929
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

R6_Rider
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:05 - 16 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree!!

Three of us went out early in the morning for a few hours, it was amazing to get out and have that feeling again!!

Roll on some more dry days!

Si
____________________
2000 Blue R6 - 2002 Rear undertray - Tail Tidy - Akrapovic Can - Tinted Black Screen - Datatool Gear Indicator - Full Plastic Re Spray 03-02-09 - Datatool Veto/Evo Alarm - Rear Hugger
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Doovy
World Chat Champion



Joined: 21 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:35 - 16 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had a lovely ride today too Smile

no handlebar muffs and no cold hands either!!! Very Happy
____________________
Yamaha RXS 100 > Honda CD 250 > Honda Hornet 600 > Honda CBR 600RR > Yamaha RXS 100 > Kawasaki ZX6R J2 > Yamaha FZ1
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Bishbash
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:12 - 16 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here, I took the R1 out on a well overdue ride, hooked up with a Zx9 in the morning and had a little play with him, he caught up with me at a petrol station to tell me I was a crazy rider. Dance!

Second I found a new R6 to play with, had a feeling he was restricted so it as not much fun as I anticipated, but still we had a little play. Overall a good day for being on the roads.

Then I got home to a moaning woman saying you were out for 2 hours, you told me 2 mins......oops! Laughing
____________________
My current bikes are - YZF-R1 & GS 500 E

Trackday videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/bishbash13
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

R6_Rider
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:17 - 16 Feb 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bishbash wrote:
Same here, I took the R1 out on a well overdue ride, hooked up with a Zx9 in the morning and had a little play with him, he caught up with me at a petrol station to tell me I was a crazy rider. Dance!

Second I found a new R6 to play with, had a feeling he was restricted so it as not much fun as I anticipated, but still we had a little play. Overall a good day for being on the roads.

Then I got home to a moaning woman saying you were out for 2 hours, you told me 2 mins......oops! Laughing


Ha ha, I had the same thing by the time I got back. I had so much fun I didn't want to put her away!

She was ok after I took her out for lunch to make up for it. Embarassed
____________________
2000 Blue R6 - 2002 Rear undertray - Tail Tidy - Akrapovic Can - Tinted Black Screen - Datatool Gear Indicator - Full Plastic Re Spray 03-02-09 - Datatool Veto/Evo Alarm - Rear Hugger
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 234 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.72 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 46.8 Kb