 Chriss World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 May 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:31 - 19 Feb 2009 Post subject: Very Cheap - 2004 Daytona 600 - £2250 |
 |
|
Looking at selling my Triumph Daytona 600. I bought it new in 2004, so I'm the only owner, been serviced regularly. I did drop it twice, once either side at a stand still, so it's not perfect but it is in good condition. It's done just under 27k miles.
Only fault with it is one of the bulbs in the clocks has gone, so it makes seeing the speed in the dark difficult. I just haven't deemed this worth a new set of clocks. Other marks of notice is the yoke, once had a carbon fibre protector which was stolen off the bike so it has glue and shows the scruffy yoke, also the front hugger has a small scuff (not sure on how that got there in all honesty). It currently has a race can on which passed its MOT with, it's very scruffy as I got it off ebay for £10, but works fine, also will come with brand now, unused standard exhaust (old one leaked so was a warrenty return, hence new unused one.)
Looking for about £2250 ono. Located in Elgin. If you come to view the bike, I should be able to arrange free delivery/ride it for you down for free.
It has a years MOT (14th Feb 2009).
If you're interested, please give me a PM.
https://img10.imageshack.us/img10/1773/19022009369gz0.th.jpg
https://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8510/19022009371da4.th.jpg
https://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3919/19022009372va2.th.jpg
https://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2793/19022009373hw6.th.jpg
https://img8.imageshack.us/img8/277/19022009374jm5.th.jpg
https://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6976/19022009370vz0.th.jpg ____________________ TheShaggyDA: I've got 3 or 4 pairs that predate my wife, so at least 11.5 years old. |
|