|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:22 - 17 Feb 2009 Post subject: Ooooo Oooooo Ooooo finally!!! :) Tonymoto is a go!! :) |
 |
|
Ok, I have only used my MX bike twice, and only once at a proper MX track .... I have spent some money on it since as a few bits were fecked after and have been gagging to bget back out again .... but not joy ...
Finally after what, 2 months of not getting an opportunity (poor weather = tracks closed), finally one of the the tracks is open ... last time I went to Cusses Gorse, this time, is another track Tonymoto (Cusses Gorse is only open at the weekend) ... so I am all booked on and going tomorrow (Wed 18th Feb)!!!
https://www.mxtrax.co.uk/users/27227/images/811182482-0.jpg
Awesome .. I expect to report back tomorrow with broken bones!!
Anyone else able to go tomorrow/game?!?!  ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 20:51 - 18 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well, I went ... my god I'm cr4p!!  ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 22:54 - 18 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
And here is the vid to prove it!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntue1FqLYcA&fmt=18
I was ok on the bits without the ruts, but the ruts were really a problem for me. I could see the fast group going through them at quite a pace, and I am sure the faster you go the easier they are ... but try and convince your brain to to that when you bike is in a rut that is so deep its over your axles ... I couldn't  ____________________ The purpose of life is to fight maturity. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| djr |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 djr World Chat Champion
Joined: 09 Nov 2003 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:48 - 18 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
where is this place ? |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 00:08 - 20 Feb 2009 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Blue_SV650S |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Blue_SV650S World Chat Champion

Joined: 27 Nov 2008 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 17 years, 219 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|