BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Undergraduate Dissertation...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  

Clanger
Stirrer

PostPosted: 22:36 - 30 Apr 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started mine months and months in advance, because it was a subject that fascinated me anyway...in fact I had to whittle mine down a bit initially as I had far too many words - something silly like 17,000 words. But whittle I did - and I think the final draft was just below 15,000 which was acceptable.

I even had time to send it off to be bound into a hard back book, and pleased I did too, as I believe it's stayed in good nick because of it. Karma

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek

PostPosted: 00:38 - 01 May 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:
Stuff an ting

Only just seen this, not sure whether or not it is serious or not! I will be searching for a topic soon, my provisional topic is McCarthyism and American Culture in the 1940s and 50s, looking at the Second Red Scare and its effect on society, media and popular culture of the time. I was inspired by the Twilight Zone episode 'The Monsters are Due on Maple Street' when I went through my whole Twilight Zone phase. Still a great show 50 years later!

Had to do a 3,500 word proposal on it, got it done in a single evening on Tuesday, with that sort of rate I reckon I will leave my dissertation until 3 days before the deadline, easy peasy Very Happy Just kidding, firstly I have to find a decent topic! But now at least I have one to fall back on. I am now looking at either something to do with skinheads or something to do with serial killers, or maybe do it about skinhead serial killers that were scared of Communists to combine all three? I don't know.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 2 years, 134 days between these two posts...

bikertomm
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:19 - 12 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

fml.

Last edited by bikertomm on 12:34 - 12 Sep 2011; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

angryjonny
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:46 - 12 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect davidchatman is studying at the University of Spam... resurrecting yet another old thread that's vaguely related to the product he's peddling.

G
The Voice of Reason

PostPosted: 10:38 - 12 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

davidchatman wrote:
Under graduation dissertation is really irritating. I am not at all a good writer. I have assigned a dissertation. It was really tough challenge for me. The challenge starts from choosing topic for dissertation. I have sought help from dissertation writing service. They have bundle of undergraduate dissertation probable spam. I chose one of them.They even helped in my writing. I really thank them. These writing services are always a good help for people like me. Hope no more dissertation, I really hate it.

Hi,

Are you a real user that's interested in bikes?
Please get back to me, so your account isn't banned.

JonB
Afraid of Mileage

PostPosted: 17:40 - 12 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:

Hi,

Are you a real user that's interested in bikes?
Please get back to me, so your account isn't banned.

I can't tell if that is sarcastic or not! Laughing

Nice to see one of my threads resurrected. As it happens I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about my dissertation now 2 years later. Laughing
Be careful whose advice you buy, but, be patient with those who supply it. Advice is a form of nostalgia, dispensing it is a way of fishing the past from the disposal, wiping it off, painting over the ugly parts and recycling it for more than it?s worth.
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 8 years, 48 days between these two posts...

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:29 - 29 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarajones1 wrote:
I recently completed my graduation in Business and I wrote a dissertation in the domain of Marketing and I submitted approximately 3 drafts of above 15000 words but my professor always explore mistakes in my dissertation and at last I completed my dissertation coursework in the fourth submission and I got A grade in my dissertation. It was pretty hard but I learned a lot from it!

Tits or GTFO.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:02 - 29 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is just crying out for a spamming.

World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:36 - 29 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

sarajones1 wrote:
I recently completed my graduation in Business and I wrote a dissertation in the domain of Marketing and I submitted approximately 3 drafts of above 15000 words but my professor always explore mistakes in my dissertation and at last I completed my dissertation coursework in the fourth submission and I got A grade in my dissertation. It was pretty hard but I learned a lot from it!

How’d you learn a lot from your A grade coursework? Was signing the cheque to British Coursework really above your previous ability level?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:13 - 31 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just try linking Domino theory to motorcycles then post in general bike chat and you'll get 10k words out of Teffers no problem. Just copy and past and replace the word motorcycle with communist.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:15 - 31 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ffs, old thread alert!

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:39 - 31 Oct 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Ffs, old thread alert!

WTF happened to Sarajones? Now it looks like I was the cunt that reopened it again. Not guilty m'lud.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:57 - 01 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to remember Stinkers saying that he has a 'dust off and nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure' button.

bobohex
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 13:42 - 06 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

1198 wrote:
sarajones1 wrote:
I recently completed my graduation in Business and I wrote a dissertation in the domain of Marketing and I submitted approximately 3 drafts of above 15000 words but my professor always explore mistakes in my dissertation and at last I completed my research papers in the fourth submission and I got A grade in my dissertation. It was pretty hard but I learned a lot from it!

How’d you learn a lot from your A grade coursework? Was signing the cheque to British Coursework really above your previous ability level?

I am very amused by spammers who think that no one will notice them when they write in threads almost 10 years old. Very Happy Laughing

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 16:02 - 06 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I seem to remember Stinkers saying that he has a 'dust off and nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure' button.

Yep. There is a "nuke account" button. The forum even used bad language when you click it, despite it being preachy about it elsewhere Laughing

I'm looking at you, person who joined the forum to post in a necro thread about people posting in necrothreads. Eh?

In fairness, having a thread with "dissertation" in the title is good for flushing them out of the woodwork.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:03 - 06 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can write your essay for you for only 20,000 happinesses.
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 207 days between these two posts...
Wilder Baker This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:04 - 31 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilder Baker wrote:
It is very strange.

Wanker.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 232 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3