Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Michael Jackson live in london!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Blunet600
Nearly there...



Joined: 03 Dec 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:39 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Michael Jackson live in london! Reply with quote

What is everyones view on it? how many people are going, or how many would like to go but now think he is too old to pull out the stops like he use to do in his youth.
I really want to go but im not sure whether its going to be worth the money or not.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:51 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest I couldn't care less. I have his greatest hits album, thats enough Wacko jacko for me
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:36 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was good back in the eighties, but I can't see him being much cop these days.

At first I thought your thread said that Michael Jackson was to live in london...
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

twostroketit
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 02 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:37 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would rather see him dead in london
____________________
sup up your beer and collect your fags
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

zephyrgirl
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 21 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:38 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be worth going to see if he falls apart on stage.

Nose dropping off into the 2nd row, chin flying out towards block A1.

The poor dab will be lucky to live until the end of his first performance.


To be honest though, I don't think it will go ahead. He seems too frail to last out one song, let alone 10 full on, big scale concerts.

He will lip sync and people will pay ridiculous amounts of cash to watch him shuffle across the stage like a shadow of his heyday 'Thriller' years.
____________________
Fly away on my Zephyr?
I bloody wish.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

S1KE
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 20 May 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:40 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

the guy was a legend to me when i was a kid and id still go see him now, was gonna try an get tickets but heard on the radio they are all gone allready,

cant see him performing though tbh

will be good if he does though Thumbs Up
____________________
random twat!
* xbox live mickeyc26
* zx6r b1h 2004 GREEN !
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

strag
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:45 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw him at Wembley stadium once. I lasted 2 songs and fucked off to the pub.
____________________
carbon bling
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mooserx
Nearly there...



Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:00 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

lock up your kids!!
____________________
TL1000r-handful.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:03 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the guy deserves a break. As well as the much publicised (and rather overpriced) gigs at the O2 he is anxious to help give something to the local community in East London by performing for free at local primary schools.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

SoND
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:07 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

1930 Ariel wrote:
I think the guy deserves a break. As well as the much publicised (and rather overpriced) gigs at the O2 he is anxious to help give something to the local community in East London by performing for free at local primary schools.


I'm not sure if this was meant as a joke or not. Laughing
____________________
Go back to bed - You have no rights - "Streetfighters ~ Mainstream motorcycling's crackwhore sister."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mr jamez
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Aug 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:12 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

They guy is a nonce and no I wouldn't pay to see him regardless of how many great pop songs he made.
____________________
NSR 125F > BROS 400 > NC30 > BROS 400 > Trumpet S4 > '97 VFR 750
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DEN MONKEY
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:45 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if he's a kiddy fiddler or not , tis not for me to sort out.

As for his music I like it and I would go to a concert but prices for most international acts are a best ludicrous in my mind and I would only consider spending that sort of money on something I'm really into.

Might not be the on stage show he once was but the music would still be what it was I imagine.
How many more chance would you get to check it out I guess.

Still if he comes here I'm not goin Thumbs Up
____________________
meh
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 213 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.13 Sec - Server Load: 0.92 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 72.03 Kb