Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Biketits.com

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:41 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Biketits.com Reply with quote

Cheesy but fun for the shallow like me but it comes to an all time low when people start photoshopping the women in to the pics with their bikes. Laughing

https://www.biketits.com/member/zebraman069/


Last edited by Flip on 02:49 - 11 Mar 2009; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

s44678
Guest





PostPosted: 12:09 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never really got the whole 'birds and bikez' thing. Like the pull out posters in the bike mags with some dolly bird draped over the latest ducati. Doesn't really do it for me.

Don't get me wrong, I mean I like women and I like bikes. But then, I like cheese and I like football but It doesn't mean I'm gonna start frantically masturbating over a picture of Des Walker (legend) posing with a whole Camembert.
 Back to top
You must be logged in to rate posts

thegubner
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:39 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

skluff wrote:
but It doesn't mean I'm gonna start frantically masturbating over a picture of Des Walker (legend) posing with a whole Camembert.


Just me then?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

twostroketit
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 02 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:13 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it me or are fake tits horrible?
____________________
sup up your beer and collect your fags
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:51 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

twostroketit wrote:
Is it me or are fake tits horrible?


Absolutely, they don't look right, feel right or move right. I don't rate them at all.

When errr 'viewing' jazz material I'll skip a scene if the bint has fakes.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

amnesia
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:39 - 10 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

twostroketit wrote:
Is it me or are fake tits horrible?



If they are done like Jordan's or Victoria Beckham's then I agree.

Done right however... Thumbs Up
____________________
25/7 I'm a God-damn Rock Star
"Arguing about the best 125 is like arguing which Spice Girl could sing best"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

B10Hazard
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:12 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

They only look crap when the gap beetween the boobs is about 3 miles.
They need to have good bounce and are sqeezable Cool
____________________
Current bike .. The police stole it
No longer any socks
Let me take you on a trip . . let me show the world in my eyes.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

cal91
Nearly there...



Joined: 16 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:19 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it me or has every picture had the girl photoshopped in? Confused

Cal.
____________________
We are the Patriots! Love your country.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

AJI
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:16 - 11 Mar 2009    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.terminally-incoherent.com/img/facepalm.jpeg
____________________
TARMAC - Automotive blog *UPDATED 26/3/09 - Abandoned fuel stations to go electric? ~ Buy my eBay stuff!
You're gonna go far, kid
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 17 years, 214 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.91 - MySQL Queries: 14 - Page Size: 60.01 Kb